It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Advises Trump Beware of Shadow Government

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Trump’s ability to honor his campaign rhetoric will depend on the role of the so-called “shadow government,” and the president’s ideals to stick to his beliefs.“We look at the president, we look at what he said, we look at what he might do when you look at his advisors,” Paul said. “But quite frankly there is an outside source which we refer to as the 'deep state' or the 'shadow government'. There is a lot of influence by people which are actually more powerful than our government itself, our president,” the congressman said. “Yes, Trump is his own guy, more so than most of those who have ever been in before. We hope he can maintain an independence and go in the right direction. But I fear the fact that there is so much that can be done secretly, out of control of our apparent government and out of the view of so many citizens,” he added.

But overall Paul thinks Trump will defend the US position in the world. “He does not like to get pushed around so if it looks like we’re getting pushed around in the world his reflexes will be rather quick and they are not going to be wishy-washy, and that should concern people as well,” Paul said.

www.rt.com...
Ron Paul spoke in an exclusive interview with RT News and I hope Donald Trump sees this. Ron Paul knows all about how the shadow government works.
Ron Paul is retired but it would be great if he could be a member of Trumps team. His knowledge about the corrupt system would be valuable.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Now he would have been a great president, even if on some points we did not see eye to eye, he just made too much sense.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

If only Mr. Paul could of been president. The mans ideals are truly molded in that of which the founding fathers had in mind.

I'm afraid the people weren't ready for that amount of freedom.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Agree RP would be smart move by TRUMP.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The ship of state is a sluggish one to steer.....
I fear that one lone gunman is not going to be sufficient......Trump must surround himself with true libertarians if he really is scincere......
My own opine is that hes just the other side of the same coin Hillery represents.....
Hes a freaking billionaire......hes NOT anti establishment!

Just wait for the STOP AND FRISK LAW......
edit on 11-11-2016 by Snippythehorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Now he would have been a great president, even if on some points we did not see eye to eye, he just made too much sense.

I think he would have been too weak and would have gotten steamrolled by the establishment just like he did every time he ran for president or tried to do anything, really. I like him ideologically but that's where him being an attractive candidate ends. Everything else about him is absolutely bottom tier.

I even question his integrity after some of the stuff he's done after his retirement like the infomercials.
edit on 11/11/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I really hope Rand Paul finds his way into a key position.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The more I think about it, with Hillary there would be a change of war with Russia, perhaps even nukes (when pushed far enough).
With Trump, when seeing how fast the debt grows... Obama started at 10 trillion, now it's about 19.8 trillion!, in just 8 years!
Perhaps 20 trillion when he really leaves office.

Trump knows what debt is, maybe he's the right guy for managing this job.. not I believe he can fix that but manage it sure I guess. We are talking about 1.25 trillion each year!! How can that be and this can't go on for sure!

edit on 11-11-2016 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I really hope Rand Paul finds his way into a key position.

We all suffer from confirmation bias. Mine comes in the form of the Ron/Rand Paul. I remember Rand's filibuster for 12 hours and watching it... this is what an American president should represent.

I hope Trump takes their advice, and I'll be honest, if he were - I may have an entirely different perspective on Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I agree. Ron Paul makes an excellent point, and I was thinking about this since Trump was still just a competitor in the GOP primaries.

Shadow Government means: the owners of the Federal Reserve (which owns the United States of America), means the owners of Goldman Sachs, and Lockheed Martin, Northrop, EG&G, Rand Corporation and "That Committee" - which does not exist... - which oversees "those things" (in the 50's and 60's called MJ-12)

and I doubt that Trump will be given a Top Secret Clearance higher than 18 (on today's 42 levels)

I am curious to see what they will let him do.
edit on 11-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Most already know about this video from 2002 but posting for those unaware of how brilliant Ron Paul is.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

There was this article on zerohedge not that long ago on this matter, it's not just the fed or something. Just some people working on the 7th floor of some office building, also known as the shadow government.

www.zerohedge.com...

Perhaps Ron reads zerohedge as well?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

just to add that all those entities had already decided several years ago that Hillary Clinton had to be the next President, but things did not go as they planned...

What they will do, now?

and Ron Paul's remarks are also tied with what Steve Pieczenik said in this video,
which was widely discussed here on ATS, a week ago:

edit on 11-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Most already know about this video from 2002 but posting for those unaware of how brilliant Ron Paul is.

Still waiting on the hyperinflation doomsday he's been predicting since 1983.

Ron Paul is a smart guy but he's not an economist. He's just a perpetual bear and a broken clock is right twice a day. Actually, the ridiculous doomsday stuff is probably why he's so popular among conspiracy theorists.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

There was this article on zerohedge not that long ago on this matter, it's not just the fed or something. Just some people working on the 7th floor of some office building, also known as the shadow government.

www.zerohedge.com...

Perhaps Ron reads zerohedge as well?

Thanks, Pluginn
now I'll read it

However I can bet a Trillion dollars that the owners of the Federal Reserve are the biggest boys in the band

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

He's right but giving an exact date is just very very hard!

Just look how fast the debt is growing and how much money they have spend since 2008, how fast the debt has grown since then! And even with all that money spend the economy isn't really doing better.

From 10 trillion to 20 trillion in 8 years (since Obama took office), how are they gonna fix that!?
But when they really give up? that's hard to tell, 20 trillion, just the number must make some people nervous at least.. it's about trust/faith/believing and when that crumbles it can go very fast!, but giving an accurate date, just very very hard.

Like some patient dying, the docter said I give him 8 years but he can go on the double against all odds... but still.. he's a dying patient... maybe he makes 10 or even longer, who knows!?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I couldn't agree with you more. That man is my all time favorite.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

He's right but giving an exact date is just very very hard!

Just look how fast the debt is growing and how much money they have spend since 2008, how fast the debt has grown since then! And even with all that money spend the economy isn't really doing better.

From 10 trillion to 20 trillion in 8 years (since Obama took office), how are they gonna fix that!?
But when they really give up? that's hard to tell, 20 trillion, just the number must make some people nervous at least.. it's about trust/faith/believing and when that crumbles it can go very fast!, but giving an accurate date, just very very hard.

You can be off by a few years and say you know what you're talking about. You can't be off by 35 years and say you know what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So Ron has been saying this since 35 years? that speech is from 2002 no? Did Ron gave a time stamp?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So Ron has been saying this since 35 years? that speech is from 2002 no? Did Ron gave a time stamp?

February 1981: "I believe such a standard to be not only desirable and feasible, but absolutely necessary if we aim to avoid the very real possibility of hyperinflation in the near future, and economic collapse. But in Washington today we have five myths about the gold standard."

Still no gold standard, and no hyperinflation yet. And it's been way longer than 1981's near future. Now, he's selling economic doomsday survival guides on infomercials lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join