It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cue Trump’s police state. Pro Trump cop David Clarke says anti-Trumpers need to be put down.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: TheBulk

Did you read the OP? I don't see the OP asking anyone to support anyone else.

All I see is it pointing out that last month Sheriff Clarke was calling for "pitchforks and torches" but is now on the other side.
Id say a big difference is that one side was just words and the other side is actually doing it.

In other words, you guys are actually being deceptive by lying when you say it, and are just venting and taunting when you call for pitchforks, torches, new Civil Wars, and 2nd Amendment remedies. LOL You can't even keep your story straight.

"Watering the Tree of Liberty" and firing squads....get your musket! The Right was threatening violence from the start!

Let's not forget the slogan "The Electoral College is a Disaster for Democracy!"

Yep. But we're not supposed to remember that (or the shooting targets with politicians' faces on them). I don't condone the violence either way, but I also don't like the double standards.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: underwerks
To everyone thinking these are just stupid kids breaking their own neighborhoods and crying, you have no idea of the anger and resentment that is now felt by young people that will soon be directed at any government bearing the name of Trump.

I hate to break it to you, but the right wing scared safe space liberal narrative is a lie. I'm a millennial, and even I'm not sure what has just awoken. But it's big, and its going to be scary to a lot of the establishment Trump types.

And yet it was Trump that talked to them directly and said (paraphrasing) "try me...what have you got to lose."

I exist in a world among lots of millennials. Some of them are already on their way to success because their parents taught them how to succeed and also what to do when you lose. The ones that are successful and happy did not buy into the stupidity that everyone deserves a trophy for just showing up. Their parents taught them that that is bogus and unhealthy.

Unfortunately, many of them didn't have those kinds of parents and these kids grew up in the social experimental period where they were treated with kid gloves and never allowed to feel anything other than winning, even when they really didn't win. They were coddled to, allowed to misbehave, and "set their own direction" without any boundaries.

If you listened to Trump more than one or two times....really listened to him....then you will understand that helping the disadvantaged especially in the inner cities is of utmost importance to him. It won't be by giving them handouts, but it will be by jobs and infrastructure improvements, and educational choices, and securing the borders to lessen the tide of illegal drugs and gang bangers coming into your neighborhoods.

He KNOWS that the Democrats absolutely need these poverty-stricken areas and hopeless populations because for fifty years or better they have held a carrot out to them dangling on a stick in order to get votes and remain in power.

I've listened to every public speech Trump has given in the last year, and I haven't heard any of that. And this is part of the problem. As I said in another thread, Trumps words are wide open to interpretation, and everyone's favorite thing to do is beat each other over the head with their own interpretations of what he said.

This is what a lot of the division we're seeing is based on. A president has to make himself explicitly clear on what he's saying, his motives, and who he's talking to or they risk what we're seeing now. The presidents words have a power that Trump just seems to shrug off, either from ignorance or not caring. Either prospect is frightening, given the power he's about to receive.

No you haven't listened to his speeches. I don't want to call you a liar, but if you haven't heard his plans for helping our inner cities, you have not heard his speeches....period. You can start with this one:

You know, I watched that speech live, but I gave it another chance and watched your clip right now in case I missed something.

All he does in that clip is blame democrats for inner city problems, say they must be held accountable, and asks African Americans, "What do you have to lose?"

How is any of the things he talked about in what you posted anything close to a "plan for inner cities"?

Did you even watch your own clip before you posted it?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
We need an SJW mob to walk around a corner into this and see what they do...

The Haka, bruh? Really? don't get me wrong, I can respect the intimidation dances from various cultures. But that would illicit one of 2 responses here.

1. It would spark a response like the following clip, which would completely nullify the Haka's intent:

2. It would spark a dance off or "step show", which would also nullify the Haka's intent. Like this:

You might want to understand something; the Haka isn't much different from the traditional "step" routines found in African American Fraternities and Sororities. So it wouldn't have the same effect on us. Just do a youtube search for "step show" to see what I'm talking about.

ETA: Here's a longer version of the "stepping clip" which describes the reasons behind it and more.

edit on 11-11-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Dude. Joke.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Dude. Joke.

Oh. Heh heh... I knew that... yeah...

edit on 11-11-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sheriff Clarke is Presently being Considered as being the New Head of the NSA by President Elect Trump . An Ideal Candidate for the Job IMO . Law and Oder Must be Obeyed .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: desert
Sorry I misinterpreted your post earlier. I just read back through the thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No problem. Humor is hard to do on a forum, especially on topics that engender a lot of emotion.

Oh, while I'm here, I want to add something at this point re the anger, sadness, and frustration out there. I remember all the anger and frustrations of those years, over several issues (war, civil rights, environment, women's rights, etc.). Last night I heard Liz Warren speak on a show

Elizabeth Warren on Trump’s Election: ‘We Stand Up and We Fight Back’

We start with two things that we can do. One is we can volunteer, and the other is we can stay connected to each other. Volunteer with Planned Parenthood, or with any other organization that really matters to you. Volunteering is a way to say, ‘We’re making these groups stronger. This is one way our voice will be heard.’

Turn anger into action. On many call-in shows today, young people were calling in saying how they have already looked for ways to volunteer. Some said they joined Progressive Democrats of America. An organization like this is good for "staying connected". Others volunteered to work with environmental, civil rights, food, children, etc.

Re politics, I recently filled in my local election portion of my ballot, casting my vote for a young man out of a field of six. He met my minimum qualifications for city governance, but only he and one other person were the only ones to write something for the info pamphlet. I gave both those people my allotted votes, because they were the only ones who made the effort to write something!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

" Sheriff Clarke is Presently being Considered as being the New Head of the NSA by President Elect Trump . An Ideal Candidate for the Job IMO . Law and Oder Must be Obeyed . "

* Correction - He is being Considered for the Position of Head of Homeland Security .

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join