It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cue Trump’s police state. Pro Trump cop David Clarke says anti-Trumpers need to be put down.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

So you're saying we should support a bunch of murderous racists who want to kill people over their vote and skin color?

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

But yeah, it'll probably take a few weeks for things to calm down. So it seems like everyone is venting or taunting in some way or another (for now).

Ah the typical media term for violent left wing rioting, "venting". You are part of the problem and that problem is about to be addressed.

edit on 11-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: underwerks

Most liberals have spent the last year being called touchy feely douchebags while being told they're wasting their time peacefully protesting and speaking their mind. "Get a job!" "Do something real with your life!" Blah blah blah.

You do know that you can have a job and still participate right!?!

OK so what exactly are you guys wanting from these protest? Are you expecting to change the election outcome?

I'm the wrong person to ask. I'm not out in the street protesting and shouting. But from what I can gather, nothing short of Trumps head on a pike is what a lot of people want at this moment. That may fade given that the election just occurred, but the anger and resentment won't.

I'm far from a Trump supporter, but I've made peace with him being president. I admit it feels like I'm dirty and can't wash it off, but I lived through Bush twice and Obama so I think I can make it another four years. Other people aren't so sure.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wonder how many of the people wanting these protestors to be punished were cheering on the middle aged white guys that occupied a government facility at the barrel of a gun and then proceeded to steal/destroy tax payer paid for property while crying about needing snacks.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Did you read the OP? I don't see the OP asking anyone to support anyone else.

All I see is it pointing out that last month Sheriff Clarke was calling for "pitchforks and torches" but is now on the other side.
edit on 11-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You riot, you should get shot, protesting doesn't include bricks and fires and beatings. You wana act like a wild animal you should be treated like one! We didn't riot when the current resident of the white house was elected, they should afford us the same courtesy.
edit on 11-11-2016 by sycomix because: type o

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

All I see is it pointing out that last month Sheriff Clarke was calling for "pitchforks and torches" but is now on the other side.
Id say a big difference is that one side was just words and the other side is actually doing it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Id say a big difference is that one side was just words and the other side is actually doing it.

The OP still isn't asking you to support anyone.

The point is that he seemed OK with it at one point and against it the next.

link   
So are you saying that it's ok if anti Trump people destroy property,attack innocent people disrupt commerce,I have no idea where you are from,but in my state those people belong behind bars,no matter what their complaint,if you want to get a point across,intimidation doesn't work,never has never will but there is never an end to these selfish losers,when you work and buy your own home or car,it's really irritating when the person doing it has accumulated the shirt on his back,destroys something he may never know,working for something

link   
So are you saying that it's ok if anti Trump people destroy property,attack innocent people disrupt commerce,I have no idea where you are from,but in my state those people belong behind bars,no matter what their complaint,if you want to get a point across,intimidation doesn't work,never has never will but there is never an end to these selfish losers,when you work and buy your own home or car,it's really irritating when the person doing it has accumulated the shirt on his back,destroys something he may never know,working for something

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
why do we talk about the asinine things the morons and attention seekers among us say or do? Is there some broad lesson to be learned here?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm going to tell you, I'm getting very upset at all of these videos of white people taking physical assaults due to the election.

So I'm going to say this now.

If I see a white person get TOUCHED in the wrong way because they support Donald Trump I'm going to phuking lose it.

I will DESTROY YOU.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You woke up a week too late! They now have four years until the next election. Sorry that is how a democracy works! You don’t get to wait until the results are announced and then get pissed. They should have been pissed way before this!

a reply to: AshFan
I think it is catchy as hell….that is my fantasy football team name

I disagree. Peacefully protesting can occur at anytime. Even if a person is on top of everything a candidate brings, sometimes what a candidate says and what they actually do are different. I believe many people will wake up and protest during Trump's presidency for a variety of reasons. For you to dismiss them just because they were "late" is your own perogative.

I do not support the violent protests. I didn't vote for Trump. I'm giving him a chance. I support this democrat republic. This country was designed to weather storms like this. This is a good test.

I remember for yeasr not liking Bush. I hated the war in Iraq. I didn't vote for him, but not everything he did I could have foreseen either.
edit on 11/11/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So you're saying we should support a bunch of murderous racists who want to kill people over their vote and skin color?

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

But yeah, it'll probably take a few weeks for things to calm down. So it seems like everyone is venting or taunting in some way or another (for now).

Ah the typical media term for violent left wing rioting, "venting". You are part of the problem and that problem is about to be addressed.

Reading comprehension helps. I was talking about people on both sides. And since the majority of "left wing" protesters aren't being violent, my words ring true for them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

In other words, you guys are actually being deceptive by lying when you say it, and are just venting and taunting when you call for pitchforks, torches, new Civil Wars, and 2nd Amendment remedies. LOL You can't even keep your story straight.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
To everyone thinking these are just stupid kids breaking their own neighborhoods and crying, you have no idea of the anger and resentment that is now felt by young people that will soon be directed at any government bearing the name of Trump.

I hate to break it to you, but the right wing scared safe space liberal narrative is a lie. I'm a millennial, and even I'm not sure what has just awoken. But it's big, and its going to be scary to a lot of the establishment Trump types.

A lot of folks just got "awoken" to the fact that world is not their safe space, their feelings don't mean dick to the overwhelming majority of people, and some times in life you don't get your way.

So they have the adult equivalent of a temper tantrum.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Homeland Security, huh?

First they came for the protestors, but I didn't speak out, because I wasn't a protestor.

Just hours after Donald Trump was elected president of the United States, his black-outreach director Omarosa Manigault told reporters “it’s so great our enemies are making themselves clear” because her boss “has a long memory and we’re keeping a list.”

Step hen Colbert Rips Trump’s Enemies List: ‘They Went from Zero to Nixon in No Time Flat’

So, "enemies" now? This "enemies" crap started in the 1990s with Newt Gingrich, divide and conquer. And they did.

Then they came for their enemies.....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You LOST!!!!!!! I'm sorry.

But I'm more sorry that we have an entire group of people that have no idea how to deal with defeat! Are you guys really that pathetic? Can you guys really not handle this? I have seen videos of men being pulled out of their car and beaten because they are white (they have no idea how he voted).

A newscaster on CNN is losing his $hit calling this a "whitelash" even though there were two WHITE people running for President.

Your candidate LOST! Get over it and move on!!!!!

*****Go attack the DNC who STOLE the election from Bernie!!!

Oh get off it. There were legions of Trump supporters calling for a violent "revolution" if Trump lost. They sure as # weren't prepared to "get over" anything.

Currently this country is so divided that violence is inevitable. It's only a matter of how big how soon.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: underwerks
To everyone thinking these are just stupid kids breaking their own neighborhoods and crying, you have no idea of the anger and resentment that is now felt by young people that will soon be directed at any government bearing the name of Trump.

I hate to break it to you, but the right wing scared safe space liberal narrative is a lie. I'm a millennial, and even I'm not sure what has just awoken. But it's big, and its going to be scary to a lot of the establishment Trump types.

A lot of folks just got "awoken" to the fact that world is not their safe space, their feelings don't mean dick to the overwhelming majority of people, and some times in life you don't get your way.

So they have the adult equivalent of a temper tantrum.

If you say so. I don't know anyone in real life that thinks like that. So that's a moot point for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Love this desert

We have the right to peaceful protest in this country. Every single day of the year if necessary

And for those of you that would deny this? Those of you that say they should be taken down?

You are not part of the problem - you are the problem

You don't have to like their reasons, but if you can't support true freedom even when it makes you angry, you have no business talking about freedom at all

edit on 11/11/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: Stupid phone :-)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As usual the Sheriff is correct. I think he'd be a good choice for rounding up those that feel they can riot in a fit of frustration for days on end because they didn't get what they wanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join