It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Hard To Watch---High School Girl Viciously Attacked For Supporting Donald Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Hey so MagicCow so, unless you are actually a student or staff that goes to this school, I dont think you have any ground to stand on knowing who her friends are. The kid taking the video knew what was going to happen, its the only reason we have the video. People shout out from all directions "Yup, she did" and I think we all know those are the words of an ornery high school student looking for a fight to happen before their eyes. There is even a kid thay throws daps to the camera behind the fight not wven watching the fight just looking to get his 5 minutes of fame.
I think this is the deplorable type of behavior that is being promoted by "reality television" and the way that hollywood stars react to statements made by politicians and candidates.
Beating someone because of some views they hold in their own mind will never actually teach anyone anything. And if you truly feel that this young girl should have been beat for her use of the right to free speech, you may as well be saying she should be murdered because that would efficiently eliminate her views from the world better than beating her up.

Educate someone with words and have the bravery to stand up to someone spewing hate speech without throwing a punch without firing a bullet, because thats what we need now is people to step up and continue to tell us whats gone wrong andnwhats gone right here in America.

Without proper cooperation through debate and action we will fall.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

Someone posted the Instagram account. Why hasn't anyone checked it to refute the aggressor's claim?

I was told to check earlier but I don't care enough but surely those crying foul should.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yeah, this is wrong. It sure escalated quickly. Freedom of speech folks.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

So, she was racist for wanting Trump to win?... That right there shows that you prefer to ignore real life and you live in the fantasy world of progressives...

Trump got the latino vote in south Florida... You go that? I guess to you, like the majority of other liberals believe, it makes latinos in south Florida racist... Heck, even many Mexican-Americans voted for Trump, but I guess in your "reality" this makes them racists...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Prove that she wrote she hated Mexicans...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Someone posted the Instagram account. Why hasn't anyone checked it to refute the aggressor's claim? I was told to check earlier but I don't care enough but surely those crying foul should.

Are you still at it?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Prove that she wrote she hated Mexicans...

Boy i'll tell ya, I'm REALLY torn with this whole mess. Not in believing that she should have been attacked, but in what the cell phone video actually captured.

I found an HQ version of it online, and let me share it as it's quite a bit clearer than the youtube version...

The HQ Video's Link is here for those that are interested in continuing to follow this story. I'm not defending anyone, but I like fact over fiction, and it SURE sounds to me like at the very beginning, the question put FORTH to Jade Armenio goes like this:

"Is that true? You said F__k Mexicans?"

To which a lot of the people surrounding her said she did.

That does NOT mean she actually said it, nor does it mean that perhaps someone who KNOWS her and may have either gotten access to her phone OR access to her Instagram account could not have made an attempt to put her, as a white girl, in a bad light.

But listen to the HQ version yourselves first and see what you think....facts should pre-empt any outrage always, and this is no different.

ETA: I want to say this before the "durrrr do you condone the attack on the girl even if she did" crowd comes rushing in to the rescue, I certainly do not!! I'm merely on a fact finding mission.
edit on 13-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Magic lied. The girl denied ever having said it before she was attacked and nobody could provide proof she said it.

Magic isn't the brightest.
edit on 14-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

That is obviously not the first question asked of this girl, that is just when the recording started. The victim was not suspended or reprimanded and the news outlet who interviewed her did not find anything of the sort and they saw the same video we did. You don't think a SAN FRAN media outlet would love to show a little white girl said "F Mexican's" after supporting Trump?

It seems the crowd of people involved equate support for trump as saying F Mexicans.

Obviously the victim denied and told the girl to provide proof of her claims. We also don't know that it was the girls friends who were agreeing with the attacker. For all we know the attacker showed up with her own group of friends.

Also, the girl was attacked for "raising her voice" at the attacker, as if she is not allowed to emphatically deny such a racial charge. I hope the attacker is expelled.
edit on 14-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

That is obviously not the first question asked of this girl, that is just when the recording started. The victim was not suspended or reprimanded and the news outlet who interviewed her did not find anything of the sort and they saw the same video we did.

It seems the crowd of people involved equate support for trump as saying F Mexicans.

Obviously the victim denied and told the girl to provide proof of her claims. We also don't know that it was the girls friends who were agreeing with the attacker. For all we know the attacker showed up with her own group of friends.

Also, the girl was attacked for "raising her voice" at the attacker, as if she is not allowed to emphatically deny such a racial charge. I hope the attacker is expelled.

I'm trying to leave the emotional aspect out of it and focus on the video alone, seeing as it is what caused such outrage and was what brought the situation to light in the first place.

I laid out in the above post that you can seem to hear pretty clearly in the HQ version of the video "Is it true? You said F__k Mexicans?"... that important as far as relevance is concerned because if her peers around her all said she said that, whether or not it was true, it may explain the anger in the attacker. If what ive just said is true, and all of her peers were lying (which is absolutely possible) just to create drama, then both the attacker and the victim should be outraged at the peers for being so incredibly irresponsible at a time when tensions are running so high.

One also cant help but to think that there is some serious blame to be leveled at the parents of the attacker mainly because if you've raised your child to not strike out automatically with emotion and instead to handle situations with a cooler head, then perhaps none of this would have happened. Because, lets face it, the attacker has absolutely zero life experience whereby she could have cared whether Trump or Clinton was to become President...so the anger about it must be coming from an environmental sphere.
edit on 14-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Are you still at it?

Has the original claim been proven?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Magic lied. The girl denied ever having said it before she was attacked and nobody could provide proof she said it.

Someone about to get a beat down for saying something would never deny it?

That is pretty questionable proof.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is not the only video of violence against Trumpee's ive seen.

Couple of days ago i saw an old man getting 'slaughtered' by 5 or 6 young African Americans. Just because he voted Trump.

And then people wonder why so much people voted Trump. Oh the irony

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
Title should be: Don't be racist on social media because sometimes real life catches up.

So she got caught being racist on social media.
Was confronted in REAL LIFE.
Tried to play dumb and to her chagrin her fellow mates
outed her.
She got handled.
Was this appropriate in anyway? NEVER

Unfortunately when you say hateful things -
sometimes - people take hateful actions against you.
Now she gets to play the innocent young white girl
that was victim to hateful minority.

The age of internet anonymity is slowly coming to an end.
Watch what you say, some people will call you out on it.

So saying 'I support Trump' is racism now?

You really should ben ashamed of.yourself

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Has the original claim been proven?

Ok, I though you let this go...

What claim, the one covered in the story? The one where it was said she wrote she was pro Trump and that was the only thing written?

Or the fabricated one you seem to cling to like I do to my Bible and guns? This fact you seem to pull out of thin air, the one where there is no proof: Here it is, the one, the only, the completely fabricated she said she doesn't like Mexicans. There it is folks. The fabricated line that we just love to debate.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You don't even know what the claim is? It's your op.

The girl was beat-up and it was only because of her support of Trump.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Just so I know what side everyone is on here, do we want to try and cement facts about the reality of what happened? Or do we simply want to fight for the sake of fighting?

I don't care either way, I just don't want to respond seriously in a thread where the true intent of it is just to fight.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Right, so where is the proof. You are telling me in the days of screenshots nobody was able to provide a screenshot from their phone of such a vitriolic message? According to the media she was attacked for posting support for Trump and that she was accused of hating Mexican's because of it. Why did a Mexican not confront her? Again, you don't know that those people who agreed did not arrive with the attacker and that they did not share the attackers view that supporting Trump = hating Mexicans.

Only one student was punished, the SAN FRAN media outlet found no messages of hate associated with the Victim.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You don't even know what the claim is? It's your op.

The girl was beat-up and it was only because of her support of Trump.

I think if you re-read my post, that was a question for you.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I think the proof stands in the fact that no visual evidence of this supposed post exists, but the support for Trump post still does on this girls public Instagram.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join