It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Hard To Watch---High School Girl Viciously Attacked For Supporting Donald Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You seem to have a comprehension problem.

First off it a hypothetical example.

Second, I get beat up in it so, why would I end up in jail if I try to live that out?

edit on 12-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Your premise is wrong, and if you go around by your self and hurl insults, the group will all maintain the fact that YOU swung first.

Have you ever been in a fight?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Your premise is wrong, and if you go around by your self and hurl insults, the group will all maintain the fact that YOU swung first.

It's only an example of how something can be wrong and still be the victims fault.

The group telling the authorities their version doesn't change what the example is illustrating.

It does however make me wonder why you see no need to question the story in the OP while arguing in this post that people can lie.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I guess my point is there can be drugs involved, parental neglect involved, domestic violence involved, rabies involved, mental illness inv.....

Get my point, there are so many things that we could discuss, but they are not in the story, nor are they remotely mentioned.

I don't get why you grabbed onto this so hard.

By the way good back and forth by the way, thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Because it is an argument from ignorance. We don't know so we will just go on what they tell us.

I know that "Deny Ignorance" isn't that big a deal anymore but sometimes some of us want to discuss that and this OP is a perfect example.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ok, you obviously are really inquisitive and you take deny ignorance to a level only imagined by me. I still dont see the big yank, but knock yourself out.

They don't discuss drug use either, was anyone preggy? Let's get into a long typing debate about those too...???
edit on 12-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

They don't discuss drug use either, was anyone preggy? Let's get into a long typing debate about those too...???

I think we got to where I thought it needed to go.

We don't have all the information to come to a definite conclusion. I mean that is what you seem to be saying.

My point is, why get into a typing debate of any length without all the info?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No my point is you have seemed to grab onto a this item, when the story clearly states that she wrote she was supporting Trump, like everyone, they were posting their opinions as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I just think its strange and disturbing that you are equating showing political support for your candidate in a text online is equal to yelling insults and slurs to a group to people. Especially when there is not a single party that is insinuating that the victim used slurs and insults to a group of people in her text.

The violent assailant default accused the victim of hate solely on her support for a political candidate. Get around it all you want, all I can see is your beginning to do the same, equate support for our candidate as hate speech.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

the story clearly states

And the story is incomplete. They don't talk about how they have hated each other since freshmen year or how one girl stole the other girls boyfriend or what ever.

I'm agreeing with you that it is a waste of time to get into a long debate about something without all the info. I'm just adding that it is a waste to even start a thread on it.

I'm not even really talking about the story but about ATS.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I just think its strange and disturbing that you are equating showing political support for your candidate in a text online is equal to yelling insults and slurs to a group to people. Especially when there is not a single party that is insinuating that the victim used slurs and insults to a group of people in her text.

Well another person who doesn't understand what a hypothetical example is. The scenario in a hypothetical example is often exaggerated to make the point clearer.

The violent assailant default accused the victim of hate solely on her support for a political candidate. Get around it all you want, all I can see is your beginning to do the same, equate support for our candidate as hate speech.

Why would I call support for your candidate hate speech? You don't even know me or anything about me, why are you making that leap?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm agreeing with you that it is a waste of time to get into a long debate about something without all the info

Yet here we are.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yet here we are.

Guess you didn't get to the end of the post.

I'm talking about ATS more than the story. There is no missing info about this thread and how it is based on a story from the MSM, how people are coming to conclusions despite a lack of info because they agree with the narrative.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Time to start a thread about your heart felt feeling then.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Time to start a thread about your heart felt feeling then.

Why? I'm spending enough time on this thread pointing out the same thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

True, good point.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Politically motivated violence is terrorism.

The DNC is a terrorist organization. They hired thugs to cause violence/terror at Trump rallies. And this is a HATE CRIME! Put this piece of crap in prison for years.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The DNC is a terrorist organization. They hired thugs to cause violence/terror at Trump rallies. And this is a HATE CRIME! Put this piece of crap in prison for years.

I don't think Trump is going to let the DNC off the hook.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: MagicCow

I want to know why she does not fight back. Just clench your fist, smash it into their face, and then repeatedly smash the face into the ground. It is not as hard as it seems. Why don't anyone ever fight back is what has me curious??

Wtf, want to be racist?? Whatever, thats none of my business unless it is directed at me or involves me directly. But damn, at least grow a #ing spine and be able to back it up. Frankly is she was being racist on instagram, and not just saying "I support Trump", then she should at least be able to fight. Otherwise, this happens.

Where is the Instagram post?? Has anyone tracked it down to confirm it did not just say "congratulations Trump, MAGA, I support you!"

I find that most people that are that violent, usually know which people are victims and which one's aren't. I feel like when i was a kid and late bloomer, without any confidence, I got picked on. Later I bloomed and got a lot bigger, and confident in other ways. People like that stopped singling me out..

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Checked the first 5 pages or so and didnt see the vid reposted so :

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join