It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"America is ours!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What exactly about Putin is so good? Does he not manipulate Russians? Isn't democracy i.e. collective decision making, bette than self-serving autocrats?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Some people just like being told what to do; that way, they are not personally responsible for their actions.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Some people just like being told what to do; that way, they are not personally responsible for their actions.

That would explain the outrage, protests, and riots over President-Elect Trump's victory.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Why on earth do you see the "globalists" as the real enemy? You realize you are playing the same role that Germans played in electing Hitler?

You are too sold, too naive about the way the world works. You were being offered a choice between someone who conducted themselves with decency - but you had become paranoid and more and more "focused" upon Clinton as an evil antichrist figure - a horrible delusion - and have instead - NAIVELY - assumed that Trump is the good one.

Did Alex Jones do this to you?

And now, you like the others will be fighting within yourself to keep down the "cognitive dissonance" i.e. to feel good (a process called affective regulation) you will probably ignore my words, keeps repeating the narratives you tell yourself, and watch, as time unfolds - how horribly wrong, minsinformed, and SUPERFICIAL, your assessment of Clinton was, and how bad, how evil, Donald Trump is.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And this is the way to happiness? No happiness? Just immature, childish and destructive "fun" till the very end?

I think America will eventually erect a statue-of-responsibility on its west coast, to balance the fervor for "liberty" to do what you want, and imagine that there is no fundamental relationship between cause and effect.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

That would explain the outrage, protests, and riots over President-Elect Trump's victory.

People protested Hitler, too.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

All I got was "deer in headlight" looks.

LOL ... Great image

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This is not the NY Times forum, here we´re all a little paranoid. What´s the name of this forum?

Have you ever clicked the "Forums" button up there? Its all about crazy stuff, things no one else sees.

Here we all know that Trump can be John Titor, and that the 911 was done wit RC planes...or Holograms...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

He uses propaganda as much as anyone in politics.

I can't really tell if they are living in democracy, as I've spent most of my life under communism, but let me tell you one thing; during the time under communism, I felt more free than I do now in this so called democracy.

And, I tend to naturally like authoritarian rulers, so I'm not entirely a good person to talk about democracy.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What exactly about Putin is so good? Does he not manipulate Russians? Isn't democracy i.e. collective decision making, bette than self-serving autocrats?

You have to understand that Putin saved Russia form the mafia and the oligarchs kleptocracy and made it possible for anyone to have a life. The russians know about his defects and surely there are things they don´t like on Putin but they prefer him with all his defects than a return to the lawless 90´s.

I´m not going to get into details but I suggest you try to investigate beyond the MSM why putting has so much support in russia.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You have to understand that Putin saved Russia form the mafia and the oligarchs kleptocracy and made it possible for anyone to have a life. The russians know about his defects and surely there are things they don´t like on Putin but they prefer him with all his defects than a return to the lawless 90´s.

Putin recruited the Mafiya and oligarchs. He only chased off or arrested the Jewish ones.

I´m not going to get into details but I suggest you try to investigate beyond the MSM why putting has so much support in russia.

It has been so rare in Russian history that everyone has bread and salt that they don't mind not having a say in the running of the country. The state run media makes sure they only see how Russia is great again.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This is not the NY Times forum, here we´re all a little paranoid. What´s the name of this forum?

What a smug reply.

Here we all know that Trump can be John Titor, and that the 911 was done wit RC planes...or Holograms...

So in other words, its fun being an immature and undeveloped mind?

I suppose so. The need to defend the ego is extreme - people will kill others and themselves before acknowledging what they cannot yet metabolize.

There's absolutely no good reason to take pride in paranoia. Indeed, to do so is to be in the "manic" zone when it comes to the things you think. The narratives build up - and its like cob-webs - false explanations and false realities that will sooner or later eat at your egotism.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Putin recruited the Mafiya and oligarchs. He only chased off or arrested the Jewish ones.

It has been so rare in Russian history that everyone has bread and salt that they don't mind not having a say in the running of the country. The state run media makes sure they only see how Russia is great again.

^^ This ^^

Putin's FSB actively recruited the mafia instead of trying to arrest or prosecute them. Include them, instead of jail them.

It's not a terrible strategic approach if you don't care about corruption and the rule of law. In an oligarchy this type of behavior is par for the course, of course.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Are you not at all interested in asking yourself "why do I like authoritarian leaders"?

Obviously, its a developmental thing: your brain has grown up making sense of the world in terms of those sorts of metaphors. It's simple: if you're raised by a$$holes, you develop the same sorts of insecurities (fear that others wont respond or respect your needs) and the same sorts of motivations i.e. to be aggressive.

How can you not see that the consequence of this strongman, authoritarian style, is world-war, mass devastation, and personal and collective suffering?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

These people are just insane. I don't know what they say among one another, but they are deeply, deeply, stuck in the clouds, and can't find their way back to planet earth i.e. reality.

Clearly, this has a lot to do with gnosticism, post-modernism, and an obnoxious, don-quixote like exuberance about destroying reality.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
agree absolutely....

the evil one subverts the thinking of some

Scripture kinda gives an answer to why we see such obvious kidnapping of our brethren

I plan to stand for them, calling them brothers

right now......stay low, huh!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

So you link a blog which is basically an opinion piece. Thanks bro, I feel so much more enlightened to your bullsh*t.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

So this bozo says America is theirs and you believe it?

I'd rather go with what Edgar Cayce said

'Russia will one day be the hope of the World'. - Cayce

People are so damn paranoid it's ... nm

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Could be, but a part of it has to do with the fact that throughout the history of my people, we've been ruled by one man. It could be a genetic thing as well, as I'm okay with authoritarian rulers, as long as they stay out of my private/personal life.

And, just so you know, not every authoritarian government has to be a bad thing

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

So you link a blog which is basically an opinion piece. Thanks bro, I feel so much more enlightened to your bullsh*t.

So why do you think Trump is afraid to make his tax returns public? Why do you think he kept boasting about having connections with the Russian government then denying it later? Why do you think he has expressed admiration for a despot? Why do you think he had the same political adviser as Yanukovych? Why do you think he removed the pro-Ukraine plank from the Republican platform? Why do you think the Russian government is celebrating his victory? These are not rhetorical questions. If you refuse to believe that Trump is a Russian puppet, you need to explain all these facts some other way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join