It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"America is ours!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Ernest Makarenko on Instagram.

"Америка наш!" Amerika nash! "America is ours!" toasts Ernest Makarenko, a minor Russian official, political commentator, and noted eccentric. He continues: "And note that, as with Crimea, she was taken completely bloodlessly. That's the power of an effective foreign policy!" " He goes on to picture the American people skipping to the polls singing the refrain from a Russian Winnie The Pooh film: "Trump-ump-ump." My spoken Russian is not good enough to tackle translating the entire speech. Perhaps one of our more experienced Russophones could translate?

Russians have been cheering the Trump victory:

Some have even been flying American flags! Anyway, none of this proves that Russia manipulated the Presidential election. They're just happy that if they did, they succeeded.

Edit to add: I would be remiss if I did not also share the thoughts of Putin's spiritual guru, Alexandr Dugin:

For the literati who do not need videos.
edit on 11-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Look at that, even Russians consider themselves Americans now!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Avoiding a nuclear war they should be celebrating, but the "is ours" quote, that's very interesting...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yeah. They know they rigged the election so that Putin could do whatever he damn well pleased in Europe and not have the United States saying mean things like "You know, Moldova is actually a sovereign nation of its own, as is the Ukraine...perhaps taking 'back to the USSR' isn't your best play here?"

In other words, just watch. Russia will ascend. We will let them. They hope to supersede us - and they know with Trump that that can.

They own Trump. I'm pretty sure that's what they mean. And now that means they own control of the US of A.

We lost. America lost. You just haven't figured it out yet.

But you were warned.

Is it possible that Trump will now defy them? Yes. Is it possible that he will thumb his nose at the boys who bankrolled him? Yes. But they have stuff on him, no doubt. They have it and they will use it against him, just like they used Podesta's emails.

Guys. I hope you didn't just kill America. It kind of feels like you did. All that hope you have beating in your chest right now? Let's see how you feel in a couple of years.

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong, honestly. God, I hope I'm wrong.

- AB

PS - Nuclear war with the US if Hillary wins? Really? BS. Another psyop you fell for.

I wish I could drink (vodka of course) but I have too many responsibilities - a disabled child and a medically fragile child who needs a massive surgery to live. I am a woman, so I'm no longer important or respected by my President. My disabled child isn't particularly someone that he seems inclined to care about or protect (he likes people with good genes, not genetic losers with disabilities). Same with my other boy. Don't you see it? ...... I guess not.

Damn. Dark days are ahead.

Enjoy the sense of victory. And pray that I am wrong. I will be praying for that too.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Avoiding a nuclear war they should be celebrating, but the "is ours" quote, that's very interesting...

They are celebrating a President who can be blackmailed. Trump has already dropped support for Ukraine from his agenda. Of course, there are others who can blackmail him. The American intelligence establishment knows of his ties to dirty Russian money, and the Republican establishment can threaten to hold hearings on conflicts of interests regarding his business holdings. Trump's cabinet is already filling with Neo-cons. The shadow of nuclear war is not going anywhere.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Yeah. They know they rigged the election so that Putin could do whatever he damn well pleased in Europe and not have the United States saying mean things like "You know, Moldova is actually a sovereign nation of its own, as is the Ukraine...perhaps taking 'back to the USSR' isn't your best play here?"

In other words, just watch. Russia will ascend. We will let them. They hope to supersede us - and they know with Trump that that can.

They own Trump. I'm pretty sure that's what they mean. And now that means they own control of the US of A.

We lost. America lost. You just haven't figured it out yet.

But you were warned.

Is it possible that Trump will now defy them? Yes. Is it possible that he will thumb his nose at the boys who bankrolled him? Yes. But they have stuff on him, no doubt. They have it and they will use it against him, just like they used Podesta's emails.

Guys. I hope you didn't just kill America. It kind of feels like you did. All that hope you have beating in your chest right now? Let's see how you feel in a couple of years.

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong, honestly. God, I hope I'm wrong.

- AB

PS - Nuclear war with the US if Hillary wins? Really? BS. Another psyop you fell for.

I wish I could drink (vodka of course) but I have too many responsibilities - a disabled child and a medically fragile child who needs a massive surgery to live. I am a woman, so I'm no longer important or respected by my President. My disabled child isn't particularly someone that he seems inclined to care about or protect (he likes people with good genes, not genetic losers with disabilities). Same with my other boy. Don't you see it? ...... I guess not.

Damn. Dark days are ahead.

Enjoy the sense of victory. And pray that I am wrong. I will be praying for that too.

Yes, you are very wrong. Trump is the most Nationalist president since John F. Kennedy. Hillary was an extreme Globalist and if any one of these two would have been the end of America, it would have been Hillary. Trump loves his country and will make America strong again. The reason Russians are happy is because, yes, we may unite on some common interests, such as defeating Isis, rather than pretending we mean to stop Isis when in actuality, we created the monster and fueled it along. Putin knows these things about Hillary.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I'm afraid that's just wishful thinking. You know all those bobble-head dolls and red hats? Not made in America. Trump does not love his country, he only loves himself. Russia is happy because they have defeated the United States. Even if Trump cannot be bent to Russia's will, the populace is divided and there will be no political will to stop Russian hegemony.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Russia is almost as exotic as the US. These characters are nothing but loonies trying to make a buck on youtube.

Many Russians are happy not because Trump won, but because grandma lost. To them Trump, as a politician is a mystery.

They waving american flags may mean that they would like to have an uprising like that in their country or they could be just mocking the americans.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Russia is almost as exotic as the US. These characters are nothing but loonies trying to make a buck on youtube.

Makarenko is a harmless nut, but Dugin is a dangerous one. Remember, if bloggers have more than 3,000 readers they are subject to censorship. In effect, when Makarenko and Dugin tweet or post, however crazy it may sound, they are doing so with the approval of the Russian government.

Many Russians are happy not because Trump won, but because grandma lost. To them Trump, as a politician is a mystery.

The Russian press has been demonizing Clinton since her time as Secretary of State. Russian intelligence leaked diplomatic cables just to embarrass her back then. Meanwhile, Russian media have been portraying Trump as a strong character who represents a fresh start.

They waving american flags may mean that they would like to have an uprising like that in their country or they could be just mocking the americans.

Pretty sure most of them are mocking America. (Some of them claim it is out of solidarity.)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Russia is happy because they have defeated the United States.

No, Russia is happy because there are more "rednecks". They are happy that Clinton's neo liberal agenda was defeated for a while. ( In this I include LGBT, traditional family values). They are happy because Clinton pretty clear threatened war with Russia, with Trump it is still unknown. There are some lunatics which may say that they won American elections, but this is just bragging of drunk uneducated idiots. Most of the people just happy because almost imminent disastrous war possibly can be averted.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

None of the candidates were perfect. I´m glad the one against globalisation won.

Globalisation has almost 20 years in the making, I expect at least 10 years to see it reverted or at least regulated.

If nothing is done in this regard it will be the demise of the western world, that´s for sure, because the main premiss of the globalisation was that the west would lead technologically and the east would lead industrially, this is what was sold to us all.

This was true for some time, nowadays the east has almost the same technological innovation capability than the west and most of the industrial capability, in a few years they will surpass us and then its game over for us, its another world.

What amazes me the most in this forum is that there arte people defending a candidate with pro globalisation ideas, I would expect that on a MSM forum but in here, a conspiracy theory forum? I would expect a little more resistance towards the NWO/OneWorldGovernment plans and horses.

I can understand that Trump is not the perfect speaker for this mater but we could see him as a tool and make his keep the campaign promises, this would at least make everybody outside our little conspiracy theory circle think about it and identify the globalists as the real enemy.

To me, seeing people everywhere discussing the reversion of the globalisation, the regulation of emigration, questioning the "Free" Trade Deals was until now the greatest victory I could dream, this is a spear we have in the hearth of the globalists, they will react, we must be prepared to support Trump in the streets if he actually starts to fulfilling his promises.

edit on 11-11-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I can understand that Trump is not the perfect speaker for this mater but we could see him as a tool and make his keep the campaign promises, this would at least make everybody outside our little conspiracy theory circle think about it and identify the globalists as the real enemy.

A billionaire who owns properties overseas, does business with foreign governments, and manufactures goods offshore is, by definition, a globalist.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

they are doing so with the approval of the Russian government.

I don't approve recent Russian legislations about freedom of speech, but your attempts to falsify everything is appalling.
Blogs with certain number of readership are considered "mass media" and there can be legal consequences of what they publish. They will need to comply with laws of "mass media". This doesn't mean that there is a direct censorship or the need for approvement, but they could be hold accountable in the legal space in case there is a need. And I'm pretty cynic in my wording, in reality it is less threatening.
Anyway, there is no need for "approval" of Russian government. You are painting exceedingly grim picture.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Yes, thats all true but lets force him to keep up to his promises.

I guess we can´t say that he manufactures things in china, he most likely buys things from factories there and sells them elsewhere.

Using the opportunities of the globalisation is not the same as being a globalist.
edit on 11-11-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Most of the people just happy because almost imminent disastrous war possibly can be averted.

No. Check out his possible cabinet choices:

Attorney General: Former Mayor and federal prosecutor Rudy Giuliani, Governor Chris Christie, and Senator Jeff Sessions.

Secretary of State: Ambassador John Bolton, Senator Bob Corker, former House speaker Newt Gingrich

Treasury Secretary: Businessman Carl Icahn, Congressman Jeb Hensarling

Secretary of Defense: Retired General Mike Flynn, Stephen Hadley, Congressman Duncan Hunter, Jr., Senator Jeff Sessions, former senator Jim Talent

Veterans Affairs: Congressman Jeff Miller

Secretary of Homeland Security: Governor Chris Christie, Sheriff David Clarke

Secretary of Commerce: Former governor Mike Huckabee, former senator Jim Talent

Health and Human Services: Former presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson, Florida governor Rick Scott, former House speaker Newt Gingrich

Secretary of Education: Former presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson, Hoover Institution fellow William Evers

Energy Secretary: Venture capitalist, Robert Grady, Businessman Harold Hamm

Agriculture Secretary: Kansas Governor Sam Brownback, Chuck Conner, CEO of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives

Interior Secretary: Former governor Sarah Palin, former governor Jan Brewer, Governor Mary Fallin, energy executive Forrest Lucas

Chief of Staff: RNC chief Reince Priebus

Source.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
A billionaire who owns properties overseas, does business with foreign governments, and manufactures goods offshore is, by definition, a globalist.

But when it comes to the Presidency, he has CLEARLY stated that America's interests come FIRST. And he is meaning this particularly when it comes down to trade agreements and American labor. Being a globalist is good, actually, in this sense, when instead of giving away the farm for cheap labor, you invest first and foremost in domestic manufacturing and labor. I don't think anyone is upset that he has companies overseas. And the reason for that is because he employs so many people HERE. And the more he reaffirms the value of this, consistent with his campaign platform, the more we are likely to see him lead by example and invest even more in America.

Hell, he's already invested his heart and soul into his campaign, not to mention his OWN money. Not Saudi Arabia's (cough, cough, aka Clinton). What the hell more you want out of the man.

ETA: and all those videos do for me is show me that the Russian people have been hungering for an alliance with the USA for 70+ years. It is governments that have gotten in the way, as usual.

edit on Fri Nov 11th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Look at that, even Russians consider themselves Americans now!

Yep. The Clinton foundation took in lots and lots of cash from Extremist Islamic countries.

I take a Russian over a Jihadi for a teammate any day.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Russian journalist Solovyev said that we are seeing the last revolt of white, angry, middle aged male against what he called "liberalism", in american parlance it is called "neoliberalism I think. He showed that Trump won in following categories:
male, white, aged over 40, country men and small cities, Christian, less educated and that is all. It is hard to explain how he won when majority of young population was less favorable of Trump. If Trump doesn't make drastic changes in the american society, and I mean to reverse the trend of the last 50 plus years, approx from the 1967 "Happy summer" this is the last such attempt by wasps "to make america Great again"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I was "translating the voice of average Russian" not my personal views. They are mostly neocons, I know this.
Btw this name I've heard in some Russian TV program
"Secretary of Defense: Retired General Mike Flynn"

They would be happy if he becomes Secretary of defence, they may have a wrong opinion, but for now they think he is not anti Russian, perhaps even pro Russian.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Wow...they're really pulling out all the stops aren't they? Anything to keep us divided and ramp up the fear factor. Demonizing Russia is one of the quickest means to that end right now. Notice that Putin himself is largely silent on the matter. Be careful, folks...as my granny would say, something stinks in Denmark.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join