It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW Election Meltdown Video's Compilation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
SJWs.

the most. retarded. people. ever.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hubrisinxs
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

To me, it is sad that it was these SJW's that told us how bad Trump and his supporters would behave after he lost the election are now doing just that. They told us how Trump just would not accept it and his followers would protest and he would cry foul and make excuses...

I guess we should not have expected something better from them.

Thanks for the laughs

Pretty large collection of losers there.
But if Trump would have lost, I don't think we would be seeing the chaos like these losers are causing.
Then again, I don't think you would be seeing most of this chaos if it wasn't being funded by the rotten Soros clan.
That Star Trek analogy is really pretty accurate, Soros is the Gorgon in the episode "And the children shall lead"

edit on 11-11-2016 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Does anyone else actually love it that these morons are triggered? I would never willingly hurt someone feelings but with these people it's different, I mean, I actually have zero sympathy for them and their fake "hurts", In fact if i knew a SJW i would go out of my way just to wind them up

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here is one I made last night:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lighter78

And now we know why we haven't had alien contact

I have been saying that for years, "Looking for intelligent Life? Nope not here move along."

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Here is one I made last night:

Title it "The pussy tries to bite back".

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Really liked that guy, told it how it is. Good video! now if the rest could listen and understand, this country would be in a way better spot.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hermit777

This is insane. Who knew mass SJW hysteria would lead to the rise of a growing legion of trolls. Trolls are what will save the universities from themselves. Trolls will continue to multiply until the SJWs are destroyed. Trolls may even save society itself.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This site has far too much class for this # , what's happening to my one respected conspiracy site.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The very first factories Trump brings back should manufacture straight jackets.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I hope these turds don't Protest on Veteran's day. You think they at least have THAT much respect?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: overanocean

Everything gets insta-debunked. Everyone got too good at there job. That is the problem.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
OMFG! I think I hurt myself laughing at this!!!

I knew these little snowflake crybabies existed, but wow. Just wow...

I am SO glad these people are not electing our leaders. They can keep voting for losers and let the rest of us take care of business.

Oh, I loved the guy at the end of the first video. When he started laugh-snorting, I just lost it...lol

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Woah that avatar is just brutal, but funny, the SJW era has come to an end, that is why they are all crying.

This guys explains it, the left no longer engages in ideology debate, they just say "you are a racist idiot" well middle America is tired of it, this wasn't a "whitelash" this was backlash against left liberal stupidity and regular Americans had enough.

Thanks, I enjoyed that. This guy is a perfect example of what is known as "the left eating themselves."

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Hermit777

This is insane. Who knew mass SJW hysteria would lead to the rise of a growing legion of trolls. Trolls are what will save the universities from themselves. Trolls will continue to multiply until the SJWs are destroyed. Trolls may even save society itself.

These are the people who voted for Hillary. They are so manipulated and brainwashed that their entire reality just shattered to pieces right before their eyes. They can't handle anything in life. They've been entirely set up by the mainstream media for failure. They created one giants safe space around Hillary Clinton's presidency and Trump just trampled all over it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If the "people" in these videos represent Hillary Clinton's core voter block, it's no wonder she lost. They most likely didn't help get out the vote, or even vote themselves. They just sat at home, or partied, assuming someone else would "get it done" for them.

If it wasn't for the Mainstream Media doing Hillary's bidding, Donald Trump would have won by a massive landslide.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is not a freak out one just a super sad face one

edit on 12-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What does this thread accomplish?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The guy at 2:00 minute mark had me in literal tears I was laughing so hard, this is comedy gold.

This guy should be a comedian. Best reaction of them all.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

How is this helping ATS? Can't you discuss this on Reddit or 4 chan?

Can we please get past this election fallout and back to exposing the elite, or discussing aliens and UFO's? Ancient cultures? The pyramids?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join