It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW Election Meltdown Video's Compilation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Some of these are too funny.

This is more even analysis of YouTubers

I put this one up, because these people reactions were a little more normal and balanced for and against.

I do want to address one thing on the video and that is that one gay guy saying Trumps was against gays, and that gays never voted for him.
That simply is not true there is a ton of them posting on Reddit led my the Milo faction.
Some people are living in bubble of their own creation, and clearly out of touch with current reality.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

And they are To Stupid to Realize that by their Performances on Social Media , the Whole Country knows who these Idiots are now . Do they have No Self Esteem or Pride ? The Only Thing they will accomplish is having People Laugh and Berate their Juvenile Behavior , a Big FAIL....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Hmm... Looks like Best Buy will be Selling a Lot of New HDTV's this November........LOL

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Oh yeah Trumps win is the biggest snowflake trigger ever known to mankind. I love it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
HAHAHA Thank you for sharing that....that just made my morning

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

All I can say is HO HO HO Merry Christmas,a bit premature..........but listen to these flids....It's Christmas for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Realize as well,the bigger fail.

These people will never grow up and/or become productive members of any society. They themselves are a "fail".

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What facet of these people's psychological makeup forces them to broadcast their psychotic episodes to a already mentally imbalanced society ? Do they feel that their opinion and their opinion alone, will alter the course of human history ?

Buck

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Sometimes when I watch these...I feel as if making a touchdown on a strange new planet. Like Kirk and Spock...seeing a fiery Gorgon...I'm taken aback in bewilderment.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
They need serious SJW rehab.
But hey, their tears are other peoples therapy and they are giving it out for free.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

And now we know why we haven't had alien contact

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
the guy in the first video at 7:00 min made me really really laugh

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Woah that avatar is just brutal, but funny, the SJW era has come to an end, that is why they are all crying.

This guys explains it, the left no longer engages in ideology debate, they just say "you are a racist idiot" well middle America is tired of it, this wasn't a "whitelash" this was backlash against left liberal stupidity and regular Americans had enough.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the videos, Ill watch them when I get home tonite. But this is the product of everyone wins and gets a trophy crap that is pushed on us. They were never tought to win, it was given so they don't know how to loose.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Star and flag for you sir! That red faced girl talking about killing herself in the first video had me rolling! I can't belive how stupid and out of touch some people are.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

To me, it is sad that it was these SJW's that told us how bad Trump and his supporters would behave after he lost the election are now doing just that. They told us how Trump just would not accept it and his followers would protest and he would cry foul and make excuses...

I guess we should not have expected something better from them.

Thanks for the laughs

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

wow he had a common sense revalation.

youtu.be...
good for him, hope others are able to get it.
edit on 141130America/ChicagoFri, 11 Nov 2016 09:14:53 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I had to stop at miley and the other video with the blond girl who said "I don't know much about hillary but Trump bla bla"

See this is the whole problem right there. None of Hillary's supporters bothered to research her. They are impervious to logic and are reactionary. You can pull the wool over their eyes very easily and watching them reminds me about Buchenwald.The German town that was forced to go to the concentration camp right after the war to be shown what their beloved government was up to.

Stupid liberals, just dodged a bullet and they don't even know it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is it just me? The only thing these SJWs look like they're good for is Sex.

Sex sells.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

I had to stop at miley and the other video with the blond girl who said "I don't know much about hillary but Trump bla bla"

See this is the whole problem right there. None of Hillary's supporters bothered to research her. They are impervious to logic and are reactionary. You can pull the wool over their eyes very easily and watching them reminds me about Buchenwald.The German town that was forced to go to the concentration camp right after the war to be shown what their beloved government was up to.
Stupid liberals, just dodged a bullet and they don't even know it.

WHOA! I wish that you would make a new thread about the German camp, I am 64 years old and I have NEVER seen the history that you just showed me, I have no idea how I missed that. That was a really good way to show people firsthand that government is not always as it seems.
Thank you for posting that.
(Although I am afraid the same being done now for the non-Trumpers would never sink in)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join