It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin Police Department sets up buses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
An observer found the buses ( Kerrville www.iridekbc.com... and Coach USA www.coachusa.com... ) that have brought in the terrorist protesters into Austin, Texas. twitter.com...
He states, “Anti-Trump protestors in Austin today are not as organic as they seem. Here are the buses they came in. #fakeprotests #trump2016 #austin .” If your in Austin TX,they appear to be parked at Wallen and 5th.

I just found out that the APD set up a row of buses where Fifth Street meets I-35 to prevent the group from marching onto the interstate.
www.kvue.com...
Due to this developing story I edited the title and content.
edit on V352016Fridayam30America/ChicagoFri, 11 Nov 2016 07:35:56 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Good call. This is interesting. Maybe a disgruntled elite, pissed that their overall plan didn't work. Lets rustle up some jimmies.
I think TX is the wrong place to do this. Let them come to SA

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 11-11-2016 by Arnie123 because: Double post, ewww

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So the buses completely blocked pedestrian traffic?
Did they park them on the sidewalks?
Something doesn't sound completely right about it.
I see gaps between buses that a number of people could walk through side by side.
edit on b000000302016-11-11T07:46:30-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 11 Nov 2016 07:46:30 -0600700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Today is Veterans Day and the Veterans parade is starting to form up to head for the Capitol. It's in pretty much the same area the protests have been happening.

KLBJam is saying the protests were being headed by professional agitators with no permits and they were carrying professionally printed signs which in their opinion made it planned events.

They better not mess with all the veterans that will be downtown today. Time for the protesters to head home or there will be trouble.

kokefm.com...

STM
edit on 11-11-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Today is Veteran's Day. There are a lot of disabled vets who could get trampled or hurt in a large crush of protestors. They set up buses to lessen the flow of bodies.

Austin is not a huge city and the downtown area is mostly pedestrian traffic. There's no conspiracy with the buses. Simply people wishing to honor our fallen soldiers without getting mobbed by protestors. It's going to be very packed and they're trying to divert for traffic without encroaching upon anyone's right to assembly.

It would be great if everyone could just pay their respects to our dead without everyone flipping sh!t and making it sound like we're up to no good. Jesus, people...get a grip.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Soros money, a clash on veterans day.....and no Justice department investigating who is funding all of the civil unrest. Trump will give the FBI some real work to do.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That's for prisoner transport, not a physical barrier.
APD don't play with a soft touch, they kick ass, handcuff and transport.
Ole Skool.

Buck

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So people exercising their right to protest are now terrorist? The dimwit hasn't even taken office and his followers are crying when people use their rights.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So people exercising their right to protest are now terrorist? The dimwit hasn't even taken office and his followers are crying when people use their rights.

I'm a Texan I think it's hilarious to watch them march on the streets…

I say bring on the protests and let me watch their whining…

I revel in the tears of sore losers...it's hilarious

-Chris

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There's a difference between a peaceful rally and a riot.
They have a choice.

Buck

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Their rights end, right where they start to assault people and destroy property, and contravene lawful ordinances.

Let them march and chant and wave their signs...ho hum, who cares? But violence, lootings, beatings...rioting...is not anyone's right.
edit on 11-11-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The levels of stupidity have reached epic proportions when idiots defend violent rioters by saying they are exercising their right to protest.

That's like someone saying that police have the right to use deadly force if they feel their lives are in danger, so they should answer every riot with live fire.

edit on 11-11-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Texas is the absolute worst place to do this.. If they want to spend time in a Texas jail, I say let them have at it. Austin pd will, without mercy, put the smack down on them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Soros money, a clash on veterans day.....and no Justice department investigating who is funding all of the civil unrest. Trump will give the FBI some real work to do.

Additionally, Stephen Ira Adler is an American lawyer and a Democratic politician who is the mayor of Austin, Texas, since January 6, 2015. Did the terrorist protesters actions break any laws or city ordinances? According to the City of Austin’s website, the answer is yes. The City of Austin’s website says under protest rules that "you cannot get into the street for any reason." Wednesday, during their march protesters shut down Congress Avenue during rush hour. While First Amendment protests do not require a city permit, if protesters are planning to block a street, a permit must be requested 10 days prior to the event. No such permit was issued! Wednesday other laws were broken as well when protesters spray-painted sidewalks along their route. However, Klinton hugger Mayor Alder did nothing! His actions mimic the corrupt FBI and DOJ.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Please, do show us pictures of protesters getting off those buses, signs in hand.

Even then, have you seen what can be done with Adobe Photoshop and CGI?

I don't trust any of this. I'm calling this more poo-poo propaganda. Misinformation designed to confuse and divide Americans.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
And yes, seeing buses instantly means that protestors MUST be the ones using them.

I think the conservatives and Trump supporters are in serious denial about how pissed off a portion of this country really is.

It seems some are incapable of comprehending just how pissed off and angry people truly are.

I think this is a big, big mistake...

new topics

top topics

join