It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump VS Clinton battle not finished just yet: Riots petitions and electoral college disputes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I hope people stop, breathe, and understand just why we have an Electoral College.

Can you imagine flooding NY and CA and pockets of high populated areas with one prominent demographic. That demographic would rule forever.

Americans of all stripes are spread across this great nation...in small towns, large towns, rural areas, and other places. We all have a voice. Some people never leave the corridor of Washington D.C. and New York City, or LA to SF. Do you honestly think because they have more people they should speak for all Americans?!

Hillary won CA and NY. Donald won Americans.

Now let's get to work. The People spoke. There are winners and losers every election cycle. And in all honesty, if we can keep the George Soros's of the world and the extremist liberals of the world, and the dishonest reporting of the media out, I truly believe Donald Trump has the potential of being one of the greatest and most productive presidents we have ever had.
edit on 11-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Now let's get to work. The People spoke.

Prepare yourself, QOS. They are going to try to steal this anyway. They are going to change the rules after the game ended with faithless electors.

I can feel it in my gut and all the signs are pointing to it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: queenofswords
Now let's get to work. The People spoke.

Prepare yourself, QOS. They are going to try to steal this anyway. They are going to change the rules after the game ended with faithless electors.

I can feel it in my gut and all the signs are pointing to it.

You may be right, MME. But, they will have a fight on their hands. Informed people understand WHY we have an Electoral College. They also understand WHY a certain party advocated that illegals vote, WHY a certain party wants uncontrolled borders, WHY the inner cities are kept in poverty and crime, WHY the media lies or exaggerates, WHY the likes of George Soros is allowed to interject so much influence.

Americans (some of us anyway) are awake and watching.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I hope, I hope.

People better not sit back and take this.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
People really need to study the Electoral College and you would understand the need for it. Without it a very few pockets of population would control every vote. Only those in large population areas would have votes that counted.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
People really need to study the Electoral College and you would understand the need for it. Without it a very few pockets of population would control every vote. Only those in large population areas would have votes that counted.

That's kind of exactly what they seem to want.

#myfeelingsmattermorethanyours

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm also getting this sinking feeling! Come December 18 (I think thats the date of the electoral college vote?) we are all going to witness extraordinary history and I believe severe social unrest.
There's a Chinese proverb that's intended as a curse: "may you live in interesting times"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm curious why the alternative news media haven't jumped on this (electoral voters are not really legally binded to their party) yet??????????
No one on alternative media is even considering the possibility that the electoral votes can still go to Clinton. Why??

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chiroy

What kind of alt-news? Left or right?

ETA: By that, I mean I see it on the left. But i think the right may be in denial, right now. They need to wake up now. They are going to steal this with faithless electors.
edit on 11-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiroy
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires Electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states.

It appears you are wrong. From my post above

There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires Electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states.

www.naturalnews.com...

The Democratic Candidate for President of the United States Conceded the Election . Once that Happened , the Election was Officially and Legally Over . At that Point the Electors become Irrelevant. .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

ETA: By that, I mean I see it on the left. But i think the right may be in denial, right now. They need to wake up now. They are going to steal this with faithless electors.

Listen to yourself, you are apoplectic.

Trump is President. Your senses don't work.

Get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I'll gladly listen to any arguments you present. What is stopping the electoral voters to go Clinton? Its quite clear now from doing some research that 21 states, electors are not legally bound to their party (small punishments are in place, but nothing too severe that I could see). Perhaps I am overreacting (I hope I am), but I see no real evidence so far that a trump presidency is an absolute given. Please prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Get over yourself.

Listen to yourself. I loathe Hillary and you totally imagined I was a Hillary supporter.

I am arguing against her. D'oh.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Posting this, here, too....

REMEMBER EVERYONE: Hillary won the popular vote, during the 2008 Democratic primary, by nearly 300,000 votes.

Who was the nominee? The guy with the most delegates and the LEAST votes: Barack Obama.

Link

Screw these hypocritical Democrat voters. They are fine with the popular vote winner being the LOSER...even when it's Hillary Clinton.

...Or they were in 2008. Now they say they are 'above' that and being cheated.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Get over yourself.

Listen to yourself. I loathe Hillary and you totally imagined I was a Hillary supporter.

I am arguing against her. D'oh.

Deflect, Deny, Typical

I know exactly who's side you are on.

You lost....Deal with it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

As i mentioned in another thread, if you are homeless you will not vote for the incumbent, a large proportion of the American population are disenfranchised. Or haven't got an address to be registered, they are to busy staying warm. Kinda works out for the , ruling party.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

LOL. Oh, ok.

That's why I just authored a thread on what to remember when these a-hole protestors decry the election results:

Link

You're unhinged. Get a grip.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Jesus. Am I really having to defend my position as a Hillary-hater after 6200 comments on ATS. Who the heII are these people starring you that seem to think you have a teensy semblance of a clue???

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Jesus. Am I really having to defend my position as a Hillary-hater after 6200 comments on ATS. Who the heII are these people starring you that seem to think you have a teensy semblance of a clue???

Says the person with thousands of anti-Trump posts.

You don't like Trump. That's fine. But, own it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiroy
I know it'll be a hell of a thing. I'm not saying it'll be an easy decision to make, but desperate times............

But it isn't desperate times.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join