It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To everyone who did not vote for Trump.....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yeah, if that's your experience being a Trump supporter than don't expect it to change anytime soon, or ever.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thank you for posting, I for one am going to avoid these stories, they are nothing but tools to distract us of what really matters, which are the issues that had some of us,
out voting in the first place. so thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Its your right to ignore us and thats ok. We do push buttons these buttons have been pushed on us for a long time.

This sums it up. This statement right here ^. Let's put this another way: "I've felt ignored, abused and marginalized so now that I am in a more powerful position I am allowed to ignore, abuse and marginalize you". Or even more simply "People have been mean to me so I'm going to be mean back now that I am in charge". It's a play ground mentality, or even worse, an animal mentality. Everything else that you said is just an excuse and justification for this childish perspective and it so perfectly exemplifies the overall motivation and outlook of so many Trump supporters.

I know, I know. I'm reading into things and it's just one little sentence, but it's the only true thing that you said and the only thing that really matters. It is unlikely that you have the introspective capacity to understand that this one sentence is the one that is crucial, and this too is typical of many that were drawn to Trump. None of you are going to realize that you've been had until it's too late either.

I get that white, and especially poor and white America has been crapped on for the last 20-30 years, socially and economically; but that doesn't mean that it's moral or right to act like a bunch of brutes now. And yet, that is what so many of them are doing, and it's going to get worse. Much, much worse. You have the oppressed and ignored in a position of power put at odds with the whining, extremist left and it's a damn powder keg. With their "StrongMan" in charge there is a very real chance that neither Trump or his supporters are going to let go of that power position, and... welcome to fascism. It's not a sure thing, but it's too likely for my peace of mind. This is why I am trying to figure out how to leave the country.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Redhorse, you nailed it.

Billboards, posters, this should be everywhere.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well thank you sir. Maybe we'll be able to sit down for a beer one day (my daughter is partial to Scotland). Not sure if horses are really feasible in the UK though. I have one I can't part with, but the others are for sale now.
We are paring down to go and the timing is horrific but...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Welp...

Maybe there's SOME silver lining in all of this.

Given Trumps propensity to run his mouth, maybe we'll all learn the truth about aliens or something neat.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A major flaw is the belief that everyone favoring a certain party has the exact same belief system and actions.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
One of the things that most bothers me about him, is that he seems to completely lack impulse control. You insult him or cross him in the slightest way, and he comes at you like a swarm of African bees. And his constant complaining about being a victim (he's being victimized this morning by the protests, if you haven't seen. It's on his twitter. He says "it's not fair". lol.

I hope there will be people available to him who can exercise some control, so that he doesn't go off on petty yet potentially harmful vendettas.

I personally fear we have elected lil Kim.

I think there's a battle over his Twitter account still. His first victory tweet was pure Trump... the others have been purely someone else.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Britain is very equine friendly.

Horses are welcome.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Britain is very equine friendly.

Horses are welcome.

Now that is a fine example of inclusion for all!

No deportation of ponies or unnecessary walls to keep out that donkey riff-raff!

Ba-boom Ching!

Well I thought it was funny at least

edit on 12/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

We have donkey sanctuaries as well!

We love our animals here!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

An exceptionally enlightened society!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: angeldoll
One of the things that most bothers me about him, is that he seems to completely lack impulse control. You insult him or cross him in the slightest way, and he comes at you like a swarm of African bees. And his constant complaining about being a victim (he's being victimized this morning by the protests, if you haven't seen. It's on his twitter. He says "it's not fair". lol.

I hope there will be people available to him who can exercise some control, so that he doesn't go off on petty yet potentially harmful vendettas.

I personally fear we have elected lil Kim.

I think there's a battle over his Twitter account still. His first victory tweet was pure Trump... the others have been purely someone else.

You know this?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You know this?

originally posted by: Byrd

edit on 12/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nope. The usual suspects on this site kept telling us on here for the past year that Trump was going to lose and his base is racist, xenophobic, sexist, and many other things.
We were told Hillary was more qualified than Trump and would make a better president. They said she was going to demolish him. Landslide is one word that was used. We were told she was going to mop the floor with him.
This. For the past year. And now it hasn't even been a week since he won, and you're telling us to stop "gloating"? Nope. Sorry. You get what you give.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Lol... so you think, the same people that you guys have been calling and branding as racists, bigots, homophobes, islamaphobes etc... and have compared to some of the worst monsters in history, for an entire yea plus. Are going to care for one second, that they are "gloaters" or " sore winners".

You sir or madam need to wake up. And just as they are enjoying there same, but unfortunately they are to busy standing outside and burning the flm as

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I couldn't care less what people think. I voted Hillary not because I care for her at all.. she is a snake. But Trump is an inexperienced, crass, spoiled buffoon. I don't feel goaded.. I feel sorry for America really. The only hope I have is that Trump's keepers can help hold things together for the next four years.

Keep in mind.. the only person to make you feel terrible about what others say.. is you. You don't know these people.. and you shouldn't let them get to you. Stand firm in your own beliefs, and don't sweat the gloating, the hate, the ego, the know-it-all attitudes. No one knows.. and won't know.. until his term is over, what sort of President he will end up being. I personally don't think he'll offer much of value, and he'll be pushed around by our enemies on a regular basis.

Case in point? After one meeting with Obama, Trump is ready to make concessions about Obamacare. He is in over his head. It should come as little surprise why Putin and other enemies were so eager to have him in office.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I voted for Trump.
I have no ill will towards Hillary voters, or third party voters.

It was a choice between two poisons.
We simply disagreed on which poison was worse is all.

I am the only one in my household of 4 who voted for Trump, but I have two liberal kids, and a wife who didn't vote for any candidate for President (she went more for the local elections).

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I voted for Trump.
I have no ill will towards Hillary voters, or third party voters.

It was a choice between two poisons.
We simply disagreed on which poison was worse is all.

I am the only one in my household of 4 who voted for Trump, but I have two liberal kids, and a wife who didn't vote for any candidate for President (she went more for the local elections).

In reality, ditto. Though I do have a dream of burying ALL politicians... more like an obsessive obsession of mine. Here, my husband and I are reformed Republicans.. now vote for who we think can do what and dont care who they worship ( donkey or elephant or satan) , my oldest is more libertarian ( was a republican) and the 17 yr old is now more liberal with a dash of fascist, and my 10 yr old is the smartest one in the house. You see, she said she wishes theyd both fall in a hole and die. I kid you not.. she said that I swear to God. Mainly due to her being forced to watch debates this year.. She also said Trumps hair looked like a ginger daniel boone raccoon hat.. and Hillary looked like one of her aunts who Im not naming cause I have family that lurks here and she still wants presents for xmas.

You sound like our family though. We all are allowed full range of different opinions by eachother and can debate till the cows come home. Sometimes yell and I think the 17 yr old invented some new ad hominems this election. Then the extended family are of all different stripes of political leanings.. even an older anarchist who Im starting to agree with the older I get! Its VERY possible to get along.. even for ATSers.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join