It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between strong chemtrails and very strange human behavior/ sicknesses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
East coast Canada here, and I get where you are coming from. Definitely our days have been unseasonably warm here, and without fail if there is blue sky there are jets spraying trails everywhere, and me outside cursing the buggers for ruining a lovely day.
I have a tendency to believe though, that especially this time of year, with cold weather approaching, people naturally are out of sorts. It's still dark when we get up, and dark when we eat dinner. A grey cloudy day just adds to that and makes you feel depressed. When the sun shines..it's instant energy! I don't pretend to know what they put in those chemtrails or why the feel the need to spray every sunny day... but I'll look for a plausible answer first.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
East coast Canada here, and I get where you are coming from. Definitely our days have been unseasonably warm here, and without fail if there is blue sky there are jets spraying trails everywhere, and me outside cursing the buggers for ruining a lovely day.
I have a tendency to believe though, that especially this time of year, with cold weather approaching, people naturally are out of sorts. It's still dark when we get up, and dark when we eat dinner. A grey cloudy day just adds to that and makes you feel depressed. When the sun shines..it's instant energy! I don't pretend to know what they put in those chemtrails or why the feel the need to spray every sunny day... but I'll look for a plausible answer first.

That maybe they're just contrails after all?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have been saying for years that there is something either in the water or air or something that is affected some people. Why some and not others, I don't know. I don't know what the cause is, but the behavior of some people is just bizarre and I often find myself in disbelief, like how can this be, why so many? Very weird!

As for the weather, it is strange for this time of year, but I've noticed the change for years. I am in The U.S.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Right...because I neglected to put "chemtrail" in quotes, the rest of the post was neglected. "Apologies" for not writing "contrails" in the context that it pleases those who see them...instead of writing "chemtrails" as was the topic of the thread. I guess the sun don't shine where you are either...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

No. Because you're being intellectually dishonest. You've already decided that something is being sprayed in chemtrails by planes, you just don't know what it is. You're not looking for a plausible answer at all. You therefore invite the obvious alternative response with your own words. Think about it.

That's how all these threads go. Chemtrail arguers set themselves up for the obvious answer then complain when they get it. That's why this forum is now largely redundant.

edit on 12-11-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Right...because I neglected to put "chemtrail" in quotes, the rest of the post was neglected. "Apologies" for not writing "contrails" in the context that it pleases those who see them...instead of writing "chemtrails" as was the topic of the thread. I guess the sun don't shine where you are either...

Have you considered the possibility that they might just be contrails after all? If so, how did you discount that possibility?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

....2: If aerial spraying on this scale WERE really happening it would (a) be impossible to look like contrails/clouds (b) be utterly ineffective if it WERE carried out by aircraft cruising at altitude.

Quite right.

First of all, it would be much easier to introduce the "poison" some other way rather than through aerial spraying.

Secondly, let's ignore that and say that they have their reasons for wanting to introduce the substance through aerial spraying. Of the did spray, there would be no way to spray the substance for the hundreds of miles of length that a single puffy white trail could be; there would not be a plane large enough to have storage tanks the size required to hold that large volume of a substance for spraying.

Considering this, the only explanation for those puffy white lines behind planes is not a sprayed substance that is held in impossibly large tanks on planes plane, but rather just a contrail.

edit on 2016/11/15 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

But why make the assumption that they are "chemtrails" in the first place?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

If you only notice this strange behaviour etc on days when you also observe what you believe to be chemtrails then it can only be coincidence.

If what you believe to be chemtrails really are such things - particles deliberately being sprayed at high altitude - then it would be several hours at best, and more likely many days, before they reach the ground. And where they do so would depend on atmospheric wind patterns. In most cases they would end in the oceans .....

Maybe something else is happening? And rather than being a cause, it is an additional symptom of this that you misinterpret aircraft contrails as chemtrails?

edit on 16-11-2016 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This would explain a lot.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Definitely can relate to the impatience and being easily irritated - myself and everyone in my family have been like this since we've been sprayed almost daily, never used to be like this. I'm trying to be conscious of it and not get so annoyed but it's like my rage goes out of control when the chemtrails are strong

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: citrine

Definitely can relate to the impatience and being easily irritated - myself and everyone in my family have been like this since we've been sprayed almost daily, never used to be like this. I'm trying to be conscious of it and not get so annoyed but it's like my rage goes out of control when the chemtrails are strong

And you linked your new found impatience to chemtrals...how exactly?

Or is it just a convenient excuse not to take responsibility for your behavior?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Uhoh, something tells me the chemtrails are strong again.

Try spraying vinegar into the air, I hear it helps protect you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join