It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Crier Report: Lots of Crying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The hardcore Democrats did a lot of crying at the end of the election cycle. If you come across a video of a crying Democrat, please link to it here.

Stephen Colbert cried after he determined he wouldn't be moving to Canada after the election. Before he broke down completely he was able to keep his composure by imagining himself as a cat.
Skip to 10m 18s for the clip:
Direct Link: www.youtube.com...

I don't think this much public crying has been seen since North Korea's dear leader died not too long ago. I believe this is a time for national mourning in each urban center featuring a strong viewership of CNN (the soon to be defunct Clinton News Network) and listener base of NPR (National Propaganda Radio).
edit on 11-11-2016 by fractal5 because: trying to fix link

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

I don't think this much public crying has been seen since North Korea's dear leader died not too long ago. I believe this is a time for national mourning in each urban center featuring a strong viewership of CNN (the soon to be defunct Clinton News Network) and listener base of NPR (National Propaganda Radio).

Well so much for taking the high road and reaching out to those that need support right now. Amazing how many people on this site have shown their true colors.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

The most amusing cryer was miley cyrus (?) ...please be nice to the people!... I am so scared.

So funny.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

This is my favorite CRYING collage video:

By the way, I don't buy in to that squishy sensitive politically-correct state-of-mind that Oprah Winfrey popularized in the 1990's. If you lose... get up, brush yourself off, learn...and make adjustments for WINNING the next time.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Well so much for taking the high road and reaching out to those that need support right now. Amazing how many people on this site have shown their true colors.

It kind of proves the whole "deplorable" point Hillary made doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I may be done with ATS for a while the amount of "shut up and color" from certain members on ATS is becoming ridiculous. People need support and to be shown compassion. Deeping the divide by mocking is not helping right now.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

It kind of proves the whole "deplorable" point Hillary made doesn't it?

Dude, you have no room to talk.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I feel like we went over this exact thing in another thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I hate them all.

Not for the position they took.

But because of the fact they are all full of # and will not honor their word.

Ass clowns one and all.

Integrity matters ass clowns. Now you will see how we all feel about your crap.

# them all!

# them to death. We need these ass hats like a hole in the head.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I may be done with ATS for a while the amount of "shut up and color" from certain members on ATS is becoming ridiculous. People need support and to be shown compassion. Deeping the divide by mocking is not helping right now.

A lot of them will be gone in a few weeks, having only signed up this year to troll the election threads. The other half I am taking note of their names and resolve myself to avoid any posts or threads they create and totally ignore them for the foreseeable future.

The hope is that when they realise nobody is biting back to their trolling they will just fade away into obscurity.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

see ya.. we will sorely miss all the progressives who leave

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

I feel like we went over this exact thing in another thread.

We have, unfortunately it seems to need repeating.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Dude, you have no room to talk.

On the contrary, the room I am in is quite large and filled with lots of nerdy things like a Tardis teapot and an R/C drone.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Come on guys, no need for all the aggression, try humour.
Of course the winners gloat and the loosers cry. Ever made sport for winning?
Good sportsmanship allows humour. Gloating and crying.
Some claim foul. Want to talk to the referee.
All allowed and in itself pretty amusing.
The majority of the voice of the people through the election modus operandi allways used has spoken.
Party.
Or have some ice cream.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is one of the few political and lifestyle teachers that I've respected the past 20 years. He made a good point yesterday...

When the USA beat Japan to end World War II, there was no "let's work together". It was a bitter battle, but the USA WON. Because the United States WON, we told the loser (Japan) to come sign surrender papers and agree to other terms.

Donald Trump/Republicans WON on Tuesday. Democrats are welcome to participate the next 4 years, but the majority of the game, and rules of the game, will be outlined and defined by President Trump and his Republican majority. It doesn't have to be an equal partnership, unless the WINNERS allow it to be.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The majority of the voice of the people through the election modus operandi allways used has spoken. Party. Or have some ice cream.

Thanks, but I'll pass.

People need to be held accountable - don't you think?

If not - then this whole thing is a cluster# and everything we've learned is just nonsense.

You need to grow up my friend. The world that we adults live in holds you accountable for your words and actions.

Thank God.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Will you be the chief prosecuter? No?
Then relax. January.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

I'm not following at all because there is no shame in crying. Your post only makes sense if crying is "demeaning". Well, its not demeaning except to control freaks who view it as a sign of weakness. Democrats now feel the same exact way that I've felt for YEARS. While I've been in a mystified state of depression wondering how the people around me could behave so unreasonably, they have been looking down upon me with a condescending and smug superiority complex.

I can't tell you how many times I've been on ATS telling people that if you want to vote the ONLY way you will make a difference is to vote with your feet. For the first time in my entire life I'm on the same page of mystified disbelief at the world around me. This is a great... crying is good for you, let it all out.

Yes, finally, liberals are telling us what the proper solution is... to not live together in the same country. So true. This is something to celebrate because Democrats are finally feeling what they are supposed to feel when the world around you is currently headed to 3rd world status, sadness and depression. I've been advocating this for a long time and now people are agreeing with me on the Democrat side. Truly a good day
I've long believed there is unity in physical division... look how people in crowded urban areas are always stressed out at each others throats but when you give them more space apart like in a rural setting everything is cordial.

They are tears of learning, so that is good. There is no shame there, and so I disagree that I'm offering a "low blow". No, only if crying is something to be ashamed of.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

The "FU I Got Mine" attitude will not help right now. Reach out, show support and help them forward. Prove they are wrong and that the Right actually cares about 52% of voters that did not vote for Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

52% of the country did not vote for Trump. These protests are as much a reminder of that as well as for venting frustration.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join