It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters are likely idiots, and here's why.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Idiots have finally had there day then....
If you had better candidates then the people would not be perceived as idiots. They had little choice. Either choice was idiotic to some degree.

It's just one spoke the voice of the silent majority, the majority having xenophobic type mentalities( more the people that actively took part in the election/going to venues). People that had jobs to go to less .

My main issue with the election is that america voted for domestic issues...not global. If global concerns ( trade, alliances, etc etc) were a priority in the average americans mind, trump would not be in power. Could go on for years and elaborate more but it's all been said before.

The world leaders reactions to the appointment must be a concern to the average American no? Every leader (bar ass licking theresa may for good reasons) has voiced their concerns and a genuine world wide dissapointment, more than likely cos what they perceive as progress in relations in previous years will all be for nothing

All I would say, I cannot wait for put in and trump to meet. Can't wait to see the photo of putin when trump suggests they continue negotiations over lunch at the local golf course and "let the lawyers finalise the details". Would be priceless. Business and politics is completely different. He doesn't have the mental fortitude or attention span to broker hours and hours worth of long negotiations. Everyone who knows trump says he gets bored too easily.

Putin has been waiting for an opportunity like this for years. A trump tantrum would be enough to create the fallout Russia have desired for so long. Putin will make a mockery of him once he realises trump has no credentials or comprehension of international politics.

I'm not saying hilary would be good, just she has credentials, experience and diplomacy (although she would annoy Russia more). I understand the anti establishment part, like the brexit (only similarity), but why destroy your status as a superpower where very few leaders in the international community respect your leader

Either way god speed with the future.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Because they have voted for a racist, bigot, homophobic nutjob?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SchulzyDE

Er, no they voted for Trump.

Trump and the LGBTQ Community:
-www.washingtontimes.com...

Within seconds, Mr. Trump was walking around the platform with the rainbow flag in his hands and moments later unfurled it in full display. You could see a huge smile on Mr. Trump’s face as he walked to both sides of the stage to proudly hold up the rainbow flag announcing support from the gay and lesbian community.

On Sunday, at a rally in Colorado, Mr. Trump proudly held up a rainbow flag with the words “LGBT for Trump” written on it to a cheering crowd of thousands. It was an historic moment for gay equality and the Party of Lincoln as the 2016 GOP nominee for President of the United States held high the flag for gay equality. No other Republican Presidential nominee in history has embraced the LGBT community in such a loud and proud way.

-www.washingtonpost.com...< br />

Trump and "Muslims":
-". Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur, until proven and effective vetting mechanisms can be put into place." - www.donaldjtrump.com...

"Suspend, on a temporary basis, immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism."- www.donaldjtrump.com...

Trump and Blacks:
-www.youtube.com...
-www.realclearpolitics.com...

Trump and Mexicans:
-youtu.be...
(The Wall payment: assets.donaldjtrump.com...)

Trump and Women:
-www.youtube.com...
-www.yahoo.com...

edit on 18-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Adjust, adapt, overcome.

Or whine.

The choice is yours.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

He is contradicting himself all the time.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SchulzyDE

Except the fact he is consistent with his plans for the USA...

Trump's "Flip Flopping"(Untrue)
-www.youtube.com...
-www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: DAVID64
You lost. Get over it. I knew this poor loser sh** would start.
Stop your fu**in' whining and either help put this country back together or go hide in your safe space and stay out of the way. Trump got elected because we're tired of hearing Liberals/Millennials whine and throw tantrums like spoiled children, while getting nothing done. Trump got elected, because the Democrats rigged the election to let in the most corrupt candidate ever put forth by that party.

Do I need to say this again? You lost. Get over it.

She has the right to voice her opinion about Trump and the people that for voted him. Just the same you have a right to voice your ignorant statement. Here is another example of a Trump supporter wanting people to stop exercising their rights.

Where at all did he say to stop exercising her right? Sod off with that holier than thou crap.

Work on your english comprehension and you might be able to figure out what I said.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchulzyDE
a reply to: ksiezyc

He is contradicting himself all the time.

But... if you contradict yourself twice on the same issue, are you really contradicting yourself at all?

It's part of Trumps... "charm".

I'm trying here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join