It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters are likely idiots, and here's why.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You're a male or female Caucasian American and you voted for Donald Trump because you're feeling left behind or disenfranchised. You think he will "make America great again" and you want to see him run the United States the same we ran his businesses. You might live in the rust belt and your job may have been outsourced to a foreign country.
You're jobs not comin' back, bro. If you want a job, go to the Bay Area and work for a tech company. If your job hasn't been replaced by a machine, there are 10 happier foreign men waiting to do it for cheaper, for longer hours. This aint' your Grandfather's Republican party anymore.
Statistics show that you are over the age of 45. You seem to remember a time when life was good for you, and so you vote Republican because you think you will have that again? Us millennials don't even remember that time. What a selfish and disrespectful thing to do to the younger generations. You voted for the Ghost of Republicans Past. You forgot that if you want to live like a Republican, that you vote Democratic.
The old Republican voter is getting whiter, older, richer, and fewer. I don't know about you, but i'm not part of the top 10%. If I know 21st-century Republicans, I know that they are going to lower taxes for everyone, as well as the top 10% of earners. Drive through a rich neighborhood. It's the haves, and the soon to haves.
Here's the best part.
You thought you voted because Trump would represent you. I, however, predict that Donald Trump will instead work with the Republican congress and co-operate, should he not become impeached. That's kinda like the opposite of why you voted for him. You actually think that a giant, beautiful wall will be built along the Mexican border?
The US basically RATIFIED Mexico into the USA. The real, old borderline used to be part of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Trump is going to receive sound political advice from that Republican leadership that you so vehemently object to. There is a rift between the Republican voter and the Republican leadership like the Grand Canyon. Hillary Clinton is not going to jail. Perhaps these kinds of people even should not have the right to vote in the first place, given how irresponsibly they have waged their power.
I'll be laughing at you when you lose your Obamacare and they replace it with something worse for you as a non-wealthy person. By voting for Trump, millions of disgruntled people have made life harder for younger people, unless your wealthy. I could lose my SSI as well as my Medicaid because of you.
That all being said, I realize that being a Conspiracy Theorist means looking at the world through pessimistic lenses, and that this more often than not makes the discovery of truth more difficult.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

You do realise she didn't win 100% of minorities. It wasn't only white people who voted for Trump. Get your mainstream media narrative bs off this website. This website exists because of how bad and incompetent the msm is.

Dems tried to stop donald even majority of Republican politicians and the rnc didnt want him to win.... We know both parties are controlled down to the last dot. Why do you think both parties didn't want him to win? Because they are so afraid of what Donald wants to do, he wants to break and demolish all the bad things that happens behind the scenes and actually wants America and Americans regardless of race and religion to flourish. And dont give me that oh he hates Muslims bs, he doesn't hate Muslims he hates radical Islam there's a major difference between the two. Radical islam would even kill you if you didn't want to believe in what they do. Ha and Trumps the bigot? Yeah ok.

So no you are the likely idiot who doesn't want to consider the actual facts and not just what the msm tells you are the facts
edit on 10-11-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You lost. Get over it. I knew this poor loser sh** would start.
Stop your fu**in' whining and either help put this country back together or go hide in your safe space and stay out of the way. Trump got elected because we're tired of hearing Liberals/Millennials whine and throw tantrums like spoiled children, while getting nothing done. Trump got elected, because the Democrats rigged the election to let in the most corrupt candidate ever put forth by that party.

Do I need to say this again? You lost. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

I hope you're right. I hope he does get rid of those nasty establishmentarian mechanisms behind the scenes as you suggested, I would be happily surprised should that actually happen, but I don't think he alone has the power to do that, and he is very much a power of 1. Look to see who he chooses for his Cabinet and this should tell some of the story.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I did not participate in this election or pick a side other than Bernie Sanders.

I believe his Cabinet picks will be of the Establishment....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Holy wild tangents Batman!

Trump couldn't have won on just the "Rich old white vote". He got more of the Black, Latino and Women vote that everyone thought he would. And many of the same people who voted for Obama had to have Voted for Trump, so your argument ends there.

Obamacare forced some to lose their coverage altogether and left many still without it. It's going to bankrupt Medicaid and its premiums are climbing ever higher while the exchange is collapsing. So congratulations for having it I guess?

And if those 10 happier cheaper foreign workers come in legally, more power to em to compete for the work.

I'm glad you're laughing though, and not going out trying to be a public menace on the streets.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Conjecture and name calling really doesn't do a thing for your views.
Now is the time to see what he does and stop looking at projections etc.

Predict what you will, but we are in the will do stage so let's see what happens

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Go join the reserves. Get a free education, good cheap healthcare, learn a skill, meet some friends and STFU. And stop crying about Trump. He's not the problem. Create your own circumstances instead of waiting for someone to create them for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
really? all 50 million are idiots? a reply to: Mousygretchen

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Stop your fu**in' whining and either help put this country back together or go hide in your safe space and stay out of the way. Trump got elected because we're tired of hearing Liberals/Millennials whine and throw tantrums like spoiled children, while getting nothing done. Trump got elected, because the Democrats rigged the election to let in the most corrupt candidate ever put forth by that party.

She has the right to voice her opinion about Trump and the people that for voted him. Just the same you have a right to voice your ignorant statement. Here is another example of a Trump supporter wanting people to stop exercising their rights.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Better to have the Power of 1 at the highest level then to have the Power of 0. His not even officially President yet and the msm and people are blaming him for things.
You have to atleast give him a chance to do something. First I thought bernie was going to be the one against the establishment but I was wrong after the emails came out. He was being used and damn did he know it after he lost and backed the most establishment candidate out there.

Donald Trump is the one bit of Hope America and the world has at breaking the f'ed up system we have been forced to live by for a long time.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Old white and no raise in SS last year and may get $5 per month this year. i don't wish this on my children or grandchildren after paying in all their life. you mousey need to think about the future...unless you are born into money.

And just an aside...the vulgar crap that the left Hollywood group is throwing at young people to make everyone think this is the norm has brought our country down to a moral low.

Oh and I am left leaning socially.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Everyone worries about his experience and yet if he picks experienced people it will be a problem for those same people.

I asked in another thread...how can he win?

Whatever he does people will be angry.
edit on 2016/11/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What an arrogant, childish post. Instead of writing of that huge pile of nothingness that the OP is , you could have been honest instead, and simply wrote "I'm pissed that Trump won. I don't understand it!"

You're first mistake was calling half the nation idiots. Your second mistake was assuming every Trump supporter is the same age group, race, and feels the same way.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

I did not participate in this election or pick a side other than Bernie Sanders.

Picking Bernie's side doesn't mean much when he endorsed the antithesis of his whole platform.

Bernie was a plant from the get go to make Hillary more appealing to moderates while offering the DNC some semblance of a fair primary. A career politician is still a career politician no matter what they say.

link   

Your rant has no real basis, but you're allowed to rant...I guess it's better than burning the American flag or pulling a Trump voter out of their car and beating their brains out...so rant on, dude...just do it peacefully...

link   
Us millennials who are smarter then trump supporters!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA HA HH

O thanks i needed a good laugh !
On a side note yes i would like frys with that!

link   
a reply to: justneo

You do realise she didn't win 100% of minorities. It wasn't only white people who voted for Trump. Get your mainstream media narrative bs of this website. This website exists because of how bad and incompetent the msm is.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: DAVID64

She has the right to voice her opinion about Trump and the people that for voted him. Just the same you have a right to voice your ignorant statement. Here is another example of a Trump supporter wanting people to stop exercising their rights.

Where at all did he say to stop exercising her right? Sod off with that holier than thou crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I compressed your wall-of-text (without even the courtesy of line spaces between paragraphs) into a single line....

I could lose my SSI as well as my Medicaid because of you.

I'm sorry if your lot in life sucks. I have no idea how you got there. If you'd always worked hard and came upon unfortunate times beyond your control... I feel bad for you. If you are just a whiney b-tch (as your post leads me to believe).... I'm not sorry that your free ride is over.

Disclaimer: I don't know you.... so I can only respond to what you post.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join