It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020-Meet America's First Female President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Greetings ATS.
Well: now that this election is over, and King-Donald-Lord-God-Emperor-Trump is lined-up for the hot-seat.
It's ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.

No need to feel bad about not having a woman succeed to that office, just yet. When it's time: it will happen.

So right here, right now, we will see for the first time ever, anywhere, the true heir to the Oval Office.

Ladies and Gentlemen: please meet, the next after the next, President of The United States:

Chelsea Clinton

She's in the fold. She's part of the Cabal. She's got highly-experienced first-parents.
These folks think long-term.
Perhaps all of this year's shenanigans, was just a preparation for the next really-big show?
What sayeth thou, ATS?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
She makes her mom look charismatic.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The NWO dynasties of the Bush's and Clinton's were both destroyed a couple of days ago.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
They will expose all of her lies and activities long before she gains any steam.

Count on it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If everything unwraps the way things should...
No one will be interested to have a Clinton in anything.

Here's to the future!

link   
a reply to: Nothin

I did hear her name mentioned today by the Clinton News Network. But..please NO. America has suffered enough

link   
Enough with the dynasties already!

We do not have aristocracies. No more Bushes. No more Kennedys. No more Clintons.

link   
I say I wish people would stop thinking that being the relative of somebody with political experience qualifies them for a senior role in Government.

Michelle Obama was offered up here a few days ago...now Chelsea Clinton.

And, of course, some people are already saying that the Donald's kids are going to be political powerhouses after dad is done.

Doesn't all of this "all in the family" stuff remind people too much of how Monarchies and Dictatorships work?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They will expose all of her lies and activities long before she gains any steam.

Count on it.

Id bet your reputation on it Xuen

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
How about you find someone that will make a "good" first female president.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I would vote for Ivanka

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Elizabeth Warren -- aside from the Faux-cohontas thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I read this..
"2020-Meet America's First Female President"
&

Then I read this..
"Chelsea "

Hmmm...Ok...*contimplates* ......Uhhh

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I concur with Warren

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Count on it.

Thanks.
Why do you think that all of the posts here, promising that HRC would be exposed, crushed, indicted, never came to fruition?
Just hints, suggestions, and allegations. And despite all of those, Slick-Willie almost got another shot at chasing-around the White House aides.

These folks are amazingly resilient. Teflon is out, and ClintonWare will coat your next frying-pan.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

No, no not that soon. However, I do believe that if the Clintons want a shot back into that political spectrum, it would have to be their daughter, chelsie.
It makes sense considering she has always complained about her role in life. Maybe this is the chance to pick up the fragments and try again later in the future, she has a foundation to build before she can ever get to where her parents were.
Anways, who knows.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Elizabeth Warren -- aside from the Faux-cohontas thing.

She would be a fine candidate.
So would condoleezza rice.
We have many fine women that are more than just a last name.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I do reckon she may one day run. I am not convinced 2020 will be it though, maybe 2024.

Gotta wait long enough for the disappointment to end of her mother for people to take her seriously, but if you want my serious consideration to who may have a good shot at the white house, it would be Megan McCain. Her dad is (mostlyish) liked by both sides..although he did make some frown at him, but overall a fairly well liked family and she has a good head on her shoulders.

moderate, likeable, willing to talk to anyone, from Hannity to Maddow and be civil and pleasant.

helps she is pretty also. people simply like a nice face. its why people liked Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
She makes her mom look charismatic.

Acting classes. Foreign assignment training. Depleted-uranium desensitivity.
They know how to prepare candidates.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I could definitely get behind her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join