It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Trump has the possibility of adverting WW3.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm absolutely no fan of Trump, and I'm Canadian btw, but hear this out; I think he could save the world. If Hillary won the election she no doubt would have advanced the U.S.'s anti-missile shield that Russia no doubt would react to when they felt that it severely impacted their nation security, and that's their right. The Iranian threat was all a farce, especially considering they're (U.S.) going along with their shield plans after the landmark deal was struck that deprived Iran the ability to achieve a nuclear program. It has, and is, all about Russia. With a Trump presidency and warmer relations with Russia maybe, just maybe, they can come to a compromise to avoid what would certainly lead to nuclear destruction on a scale this world has never seen.

I'll leave you with this; it's a MUST-WATCH if you haven't seen it.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: concernedcitizen519

You are spot on my Canadian friend!

My mind continues to be blown by the liberal crowd and their insane desire for war with Russia. Old Hillary was absolutely going to take us into that war and they would have been cheering much like republicans did during the Bush years.

Trump represents a big FU to the globalist movement, one that the liberal crowd apparently can not see. They act as though the NWO is still a freaking theory!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I don't because he said he would blow Iranian ships out of the water for rude gestures at US warships. Quite a few wars have been started over naval actions. What happens when Russia does its next flyby but the US forces have the authority to shoot? I know most of the military is above the actions he wants but it only takes one mistake to start something.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Russia and Syria have publicly announced wanting peace with US.
Source

Israel's Prime Minister announced that they want to repair the damaged relationship between them and the US.
Source

DOW closed today at an all-time high.
Source

Canada and Mexico have announced they are willing to renegotiate NAFTA with the US.
Source

All in two days of electing Trump. Bad week for SJWs, great week for America and the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I think it is quite possible, if he actually does what he said in that regard.

To me however that is a pretty big 'if' so far. For one, I have heard a lot of people say a lot of things to get elected and then not follow up on it, so I will believe it when I see it. Yep, I'm kinda pessimistic that way

Also there are a bunch of other PTB pushing for war (amid other things), that at the very least need to be weakened first. I guess we will see how that goes.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

He already has,
much to the dismay
of the globalist bankers.

Furthermore,
it has been clearly broadcasted
to our friends and enemies (hopefully future friends)
of this World,

That The Citizens of The United States of America
will not EVER give up without a fight.

So help us God.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
Source

Israel's Prime Minister announced that they want to repair the damaged relationship between them and the US.
Source

Source

Canada and Mexico have announced they are willing to renegotiate NAFTA with the US.
Source

All in two days of electing Trump. Bad week for SJWs, great week for America and the world.

F- israel obama just signed a deal with them because they had been afraid of trump canceling the deal for like 80 billion over the next ten years lol damaged relationship. They are a leech on americans and we need to force them off our backs and out of our pocket books. Then we can talk about friendship.

Everything else posted is awesome sauce and hes not even in office yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm not so sure...

Looking through the list of promises/policies I've seen listed for the Trump campaign I feel that those looking at the middle east as the possible location for the beginning of WWIII should be looking further east.

His policies toward China are frankly terrifying and could easily lead to a confrontation and escalation in the South China Sea, now I don't see China as being quite so big a threat as Russia when it comes to nukes (most estimates have their warhead count on a par with the UK) but they do have the missile capability to hit practically anywhere in the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I believe just the opposite. When you have someone whose opinion is all that matters to him, who says what he does, who insults down and up foreign leaders, policies, other countries, agreements and his own citizens...it is he who WILL start world war 3.

He has gone on the record saying he'd bomb the sh-t out of...(everybody)...and would use the nuikes (otherwise...why can't we use them if we got 'em?"....and he doesnt accept anything against his opinions and ideas...face it.

Ill support him...but he is gonna tick off some crazy world leader with something he says or does against them...and the bombs will fly. If anyone would be the first to toss the bombs off the wall he's gonna build...it will be President Trump.

And still...we have to support our President. Just get ready, because the missiles and EMT pulses will start anytime now. So get your bugout bags ready and survival supplies...and stock up on ammo.

Unfortunately...Im more convinced then ever before in my life...and I lived through the Cuban Missile crisis where we were hours away from destruction...that we are going to see it in our lifetime.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
By adverting do you mean advertising or averting?

I think the only reason that the establishment went with Trump in the end is because the far right (guns an' all) turned out to be a whole lot more reasonable than they bargained for. In the end, it was the far left that was more malleable to their needs.

www.alt-market.com...

Gotta love those shark... I mean think tanks!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
Source

Source

Source

Source

You forgot one. TPP was declared dead today.

He is not even president but his impending presidency is already getting stuff done.

new topics

top topics

join