It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the election actually over? Last ditch effort underway to elect Hillary....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes, Michigan has reported, but the CNN graphic
is showing Michigan grey, withholding the numbers
from the total.

I cant imagine why CNN would do that?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I guess without the protest and the chaos they will not get to have people watching their media outlet, after the blunder with the elections results.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This caught me by surprise earlier when I saw it. I had no idea the election could still go to Hillary. Could this be the real conspiracy?

But there is a last, incredible long shot that could still get Hillary Clinton into the White House on Jan. 20 -- a twist in the Electoral College. Clinton led the popular vote by more than 337,000 as of Thursday evening, according to Associated Press results compiled by Google. With the addition of Arizona's late-called race, Trump had 290 Electoral College votes to Clinton’s 228. Only Michigan and New Hampshire remain uncalled. Under the U.S. Constitution, electors will meet in their respective state capitals on Dec. 19. In all states but Maine and Nebraska -- which split their votes by statewide popular results and individual congressional district -- the candidate who wins the popular vote traditionally gains all of that state's electoral votes.

It seems a petition for the delegates to vote for Hillary has reached 1.3 million signatures:

The number of electoral votes per state is determined by the number of congressional districts plus one for each senator, for a total of 538. But there is nothing in the Constitution that prevents any of the electors from refusing to support the candidate who won their state, or from abstaining. Twenty-nine states ban the "faithless elector" practice. A petition on Change.org is pushing for electors to vote for Clinton instead of Trump. It had more than 175,000 signatures as of Thursday morning; by early evening, it had more than 1.3 million.

The article states it's rare for electors to defect or abstain, but not impossible.

So could this be the last chance for the current establishment to keep hold of the reigns? Could some kind of event between now and December 19th cause the delegates in question to change their minds? I can definitely see upheaval from Trump supporters if something like this came to pass. Thoughts?

ktla.com...

Possibly if we find out something criminal or super egregious Trump has done. Who knows...where the national mood turns.

Something like the Raven who knocked his wife out in the elevator was merely suspended until we saw the video. They banned him then. Is there something out there that would universally label Trump such an evildoer there would be a national stampede to get the electors to unelect him?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

so what happens if we REALLY look into all those popular votes and find fraud?

Does Clinton or her helpers have then more days in court to explain the voter fraud?

Careful now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Possibly if we find out something criminal or super egregious Trump has done. Who knows...where the national mood turns.

'National mood' has nothing to do with it, unless you're advocating mob rule. Hypothetically speaking, if Trump has committed a crime, impeachment is the only remedy at this point.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This caught me by surprise earlier when I saw it. I had no idea the election could still go to Hillary. Could this be the real conspiracy?

But there is a last, incredible long shot that could still get Hillary Clinton into the White House on Jan. 20 -- a twist in the Electoral College. Clinton led the popular vote by more than 337,000 as of Thursday evening, according to Associated Press results compiled by Google. With the addition of Arizona's late-called race, Trump had 290 Electoral College votes to Clinton’s 228. Only Michigan and New Hampshire remain uncalled. Under the U.S. Constitution, electors will meet in their respective state capitals on Dec. 19. In all states but Maine and Nebraska -- which split their votes by statewide popular results and individual congressional district -- the candidate who wins the popular vote traditionally gains all of that state's electoral votes.

It seems a petition for the delegates to vote for Hillary has reached 1.3 million signatures:

The number of electoral votes per state is determined by the number of congressional districts plus one for each senator, for a total of 538. But there is nothing in the Constitution that prevents any of the electors from refusing to support the candidate who won their state, or from abstaining. Twenty-nine states ban the "faithless elector" practice. A petition on Change.org is pushing for electors to vote for Clinton instead of Trump. It had more than 175,000 signatures as of Thursday morning; by early evening, it had more than 1.3 million.

The article states it's rare for electors to defect or abstain, but not impossible.

So could this be the last chance for the current establishment to keep hold of the reigns? Could some kind of event between now and December 19th cause the delegates in question to change their minds? I can definitely see upheaval from Trump supporters if something like this came to pass. Thoughts?

ktla.com...

Something like the Raven who knocked his wife out in the elevator was merely suspended until we saw the video. They banned him then. Is there something out there that would universally label Trump such an evildoer there would be a national stampede to get the electors to unelect him?

There may be. It does sound like some kind of crazy last resort plan. I wouldn't put it past any politicians to get dirty when its down to the line, even if it did cause some kind of civil unrest.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Presidential elect Trump can no be impeached because he never have serve as public worker for the US government.

Only those that have worked in government can be impeached.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ah, very good point there, they are getting lots
of hits on the missing Michigan.

Forward thinking...
These media outlets are going to dog everything
for the next 4 years...I fully expect it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

'National mood' has nothing to do with it, unless you're advocating mob rule. Hypothetically speaking, if Trump has committed a crime, impeachment is the only remedy at this point.

If Trump was found to have raped or killed someone with unequivocal evidence?

Believe me that might just turn into a national movement to unselect Trump

This is all hypothetical of course and very unlikely

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They can impeach him on his first day of office if they wanted to. Understand, I'm talking in a hypothetical sense, not that I think this is going to happen. It won't. My point here is that all this talk of finding 'other means' to keep him from taking office is crazy talk and some of it is suggestive of methods that would be highly dangerous and damaging to our democracy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Trump is NOT getting impeached with a GOP congress unless he does something very very egregious

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

First they have to find a criminal intent, actually Hillary have more criminal intent than Trump right now and she served as a public office holder.

It will be hard to prove anything, Trump I am sure have all the bases cover.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

At which time he would likely be impeached upon taking office. There is no other way to legally 'unelect' a president-elect.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

so what happens if we REALLY look into all those popular votes and find fraud?

Does Clinton or her helpers have then more days in court to explain the voter fraud?

Careful now.

I guess it depends on who is looking into the popular votes. This administration? Do politicians find real fault when investigating one of their own?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

That is Nonsense . It is being projected that when All Votes are Counted in All States , Mr. Trump will have Over 300 Electoral Votes . With 270 Needed to be Confirmed as the Winner , Over 30 Electors would have to somehow Change their Pledged Vote . Not going to Happen .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Rolling Stone exposé:The GOP’s secret scheme begins purge
of a million minority voters from voter rolls

www.gregpalast.com...

Donald Trump is right—the election IS rigged. And it’s his buddies who are rigging it. Rolling Stone has unearthed a confidential list of MILLIONS of voters who are marked to be purged, up to a million at risk by November. Who? Mostly, voters of color, i.e. Democrats.

BREAKING: New Proof The Election Was Rigged Against Democrats!

just talked with two election experts – Greg Palast and Mark Crispin Miller – both incredibly accomplished in their fields. They agreed that this election was indeed rigged, and even though it has been Donald Trump spouting off about election rigging, perhaps he didn’t realize that the machinery was in place to rig it in HIS FAVOR. Greg Palast estimates that 1.1 MILLION people, mainly minorities, were knocked off the voting rolls in swing states using a system called “Cross Check.” That system accuses people of being “double voters” even though there is absolutely no proof. Cross Check is used in 30 Republican-led states. On top of that, Palast discovered that ballot protection software on the new Ohio voting machines was TURNED OFF. Election law expert Bob Fitrakis actually took Ohio to court last week to make sure the ballot protection software be turned ON. However, the judge sided with the state and said to leave it OFF on election day!
Professor Mark Crispin Miller agrees with Palast, saying that this election was stolen from the Democrats in a similar fashion to 2000 and 2004. And this is not coming from a fan of Hillary Clinton. Miller pointed out that Hillary Clinton is a neo-liberal who was intent on continuing to gut the social safety net and allowing the big banks to run wild. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have a fair election. Furthermore, this is not just about the Presidency. This election theft impacts congressional and gubernatorial races as well.

leecamp.net...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I guess it depends on who is looking into the popular votes. This administration? Do politicians find real fault when investigating one of their own?

The popular vote totals are certified by each state's secretary of state and there's a deadline by which those votes must be certified. Once that's done, that's it, the results are final.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The problem is this. A very sinister condition exists now in our country.

A republican tyranny exists that may amount to fascism

They control the congress, now the Supreme Court and now the presidency.

NO ONE WILL INVESTIGATE THEM

Lame Obama went and put Comey in office. So Obama is suspect

In other words its NO ONE TO INVESTIGATE THIS. NO ONE WILL BALANCE THE GOP POWER

WE IS IN TROUBLE

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That is Nonsense . It is being projected that when All Votes are Counted in All States , Mr. Trump will have Over 300 Electoral Votes . With 270 Needed to be Confirmed as the Winner , Over 30 Electors would have to somehow Change their Pledged Vote . Not going to Happen .

Maybe. I'm going to wait until the electors actually cast their vote on December 19th before I believe it.

All due respect, projections are just that, projections. The polls and projections haven't been worth #### up to this point, and I have no reason to trust them now. Along with the media.

If the Clinton's are even half as plotting and deceitful as people say I don't see this being a stretch for them to orchestrate. Maybe its nothing. But then again, maybe it's everything.
edit on 10-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I beg to differ with you, hypothetically, of course. The House cannot impeach him on his first day in office. Any impeachment charges would have to be based on his actions whilst carrying out the duties of his office. That rules out a "first day in office" impeachment for him just as it did for Hillary should she have won.

His great strength at this point, as I see it, is his "outsider" status in politics. Those Republicans have to work with him now, they have to work with and for a guy that owes no big political favors to them. This is a very uncomfortable situation for them, almost unknown territory. He's a highly skilled negotiator. That also puts most of the legislators at a distinct disadvantage with a man who owes no party favors to anyone.

I tend to think that the Democrats are attempting to find enough votes to put her ahead in the popular vote just to salvage something from this election. They are really walking around looking dazed and stunned. The local Dems I know and talk with were fully expecting Kentucky to go for Trump but are quite taken aback that it turned out that the electorate wasn't quite as asleep as they had assumed. They are more stunned at the fact that the Republicans took the Kentucky House of Representatives in this election. Never has it been more clear that a party has left its base.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join