It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canceled classes, a cry-in and more: College campuses reel from Trump win

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I suggest they go hide under their beds and whimper, and try not to wet themselves. But watch out, there might be a bug under there to terrorize them...

This behavior is ......... what ? encouraged by institutions of higher learning ? Absurd, preposterous, verging on mental illness. Will the liberals try to institute some PTSD funding to provide therapy for them ?

I believe in this instance they should be ashamed at their frail cowardly behavior...
edit on 10-11-2016 by Plotus because: additional text

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.............deep breath.......ahahahahahahaqhahahahahaha

what a bunch of soft people. Your candidate lost, be pissed, but ffs dont whine and cry like a bunch of 2 year olds

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
18 year olds acting like 8 year olds and the colleges are enabling them, this is disgusting and un-American,land of the free home of the brave,not anymore.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Give 'em all a lollypop, and they will start feeling better in no time, unless they choke on them.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Sticks and Stones...........When the Bills come in the Mail , they Must be Paid . Wealth is the Only thing that will accomplish that , and it Must be Earned .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow these kids are weak. Let's hope this mentality is not wide spread with our youth.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
All started with this guy, I tells ya.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I find all of this truly bizarre. When I went to college, there was a full spectrum of politics and causes - basically a bunch of kids finding their place in the world and doing something with their "damned fool idealistic" years. Nobody made a big deal about others views though - they talked about them, they debated them, then (and while) they drank beer ('n stuff) together.

Besides all that, I wasn't a political major of any sort. Politics wasn't brought up in science or business classes. For that, I am thankful. The couple history and sociology classes I took were taught by raging paleo-conservatives - and I went to university in Chicago. There wasn't this overriding liberalism on campus - it makes me wonder if something changed, or if it's just outlier examples being amplified by right wing media. I hope it's the latter.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Arg, dubbulpowst
edit on 11/10/2016 by dogstar23 because: Dbl

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

College students....A serious disconnect from the rest of the world! It's on a creepy level!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Has anyone else been to the links?
Stanford Class

Perhaps one of the casualties of the busy schedules and always-available social media is the opportunity to stop, breathe, and reflect. This workshop will give participants the opportunity to do just that and consider what the election and its aftermath mean for them.
Instructor: Dereca Blackmon, Associate Dean & Director of the Diversity & First-Gen Office. Dereca is an educator, facilitator and spiritual activist with over 25 years experience supporting communities in radical healing and strategic development.

Lol. what a load of bumpf....

edit on 10/11/2016 by UKWO1Phot because: 2 add link

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Gah you guys cry about being called bigots, racists and what not

Being called names amuses me. The people who do it are so easily triggered when it comes back on them.

Are you like that?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I bet the Skull and Bones Society at Yale is getting ahead of their competitors easier than ever these days.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Just pointing out the wonderful hypocrisy of certain people here bitching about SJW and yet doing the same thing back when they get their feelings hurt.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Really is a case of pot calling the kettle black. Dialogue in a predictable loop that goes no where pretty much.

edit on 10-11-2016 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Snarl

Just pointing out the wonderful hypocrisy of certain people here bitching about SJW and yet doing the same thing back when they get their feelings hurt.

You're kidding right?

LMAO!

Your thinly veiled nonsense doesn't pass the smell test.

Epic fail - right at the gate.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It's funny when they think Trump will do this or that absurdly bad thing. But, why do they believe that? It's an acknowledgement of the fact that it's parts of the Dems mindset to harm opposing parties. They are just projecting it on the republicans.
edit on 11-11-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

My dad was working in a Portland shipyard, then a few months later he was on his way to the Pacific Theatre via troopship.

My mom was trying to make ration stamps stretch to cover her, her mom, several aunts, and some cousins. Her brothers were also on troopships heading to the Pacific.

Not to mention growing up during the Depression.

Sometimes you just want to smack 'em up side the head with a cluestick.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Get a better candidate next time.

'course, I can say the same for the GOP...she who shall not be named was just worse.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

What the Hell is a "spiritual activist"?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join