It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Chance Encounter...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Well..."coincidentally" looks like they have met before...

In your picture from a banned source. They did meet. Gerstner was at a fundraiser in high school. The original news story says it. They lived in the same town.

FOX 61 NY

But it wasn’t Gerster’s first interaction with Clinton. When Gerster was in high school, she met Hillary Clinton at a fundraiser that her mother hosted in Clinton’s honor at Crabtree’s Kittle House in Chappaqua.

edit on 11-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I am terribly sorry JacKatMtn.

The machinations and schemes that have been bought to fruition this week have reduced my ability to refrain from honesty to zero. I cannot apologise for that specifically, but I am sorry that your thread has been an impact site for one of my reality dumps.

Unfortunately, circumstances being what they are, this will continue to happen, all over the boards, until such time as either the circumstances change, or I am unable to post at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
For Christ's sake.

Now they're putting up Hillary pictures that are old and passing it off as "yesterday".

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

In your picture from a banned source. They did meet. Gerstner was at a fundraiser in high school. The original news story says it. They lived in the same town.

FOX 61 NY

But it wasn’t Gerster’s first interaction with Clinton. When Gerster was in high school, she met Hillary Cinton at a fundraiser that her mother hosted in Clinton’s honor at Crabtree’s Kittle House in Chappaqua.

The source for that picture is not "banned" lol.

Have no idea what your insinuating....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join