It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: The Truth About the Trump Protests

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Video: The Truth About the Trump Protests

Hello members! When I saw this video I just had to post this. I haven't been able to stop laughing, while wanting to actually cry.

These protesters are the epitome and anti-thesis of EVERYTHING that Hillary supporters were claiming to despise and be running against.

After Donald Trump made the statement he might not accept the election results hinting it might be rigged, Hillary commented to her supporters about this and they all booed. Hillary tells them how accepting the results is the foundation of our democratic process, so did her supporters do this when Donald Trump won?

No, they called for him to be Killed! Rioting in the streets and attacked his supporters and calling for the deaths of his supporters.

They have shown that every single thing they are bashing and claiming that Trump has done, they themselves are now doing.

Will people ever take responsibility for anything they are being told about the other guy that they should hate for, but it is they themselves doing it, and realize it is them?

source
www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

She can call for unity all she wants but the question has to be asked. Just how much of her campaign money came from soros or a soros funded group?

MediaMaters is the group behind the current protests and riots and that a soros front group. She and Obama can call for unity all they want, but won't do any good because Master Soros won't allow it. They created monster and it lost them the election.

Let them all keep acting like little children and they'll keep losing. I say let them all eat each other in the coming in-fighting within the democratic party. I'll grab my popcorn lol

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

I agree, the George Soros element in all of this would be hard for anyone to stop, unless say, President Trump sees his activities as "Sedition" against a democratically elected president and has all of his bank accounts assets frozen and possibly charged!!!
We know that wouldn't happen with Obama's administration, since Soros fits his agendas.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

all these butthurt protesters that supported Clinton prolly should have wondered why their wallstreet hating candidate took so much money from wall street and soros before she knocked bernie out of the race but oh well. They all got what they asked for.

You know what? As a trump voter, i should prolly thank them
they helped elect my dude into office so, hey thanks guys! your awesome

edit on 10-11-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Time for a round-up. Give God some work to do ... and all that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
One of the things Trump has to do stop Soros for inciting violence and undermining our democratic process. Soros must be stopped and his organizations shut down.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The complains coming from Liberals are nuts.

It's like the 2.0 version of BreXit

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

One of the things Trump has to do stop Soros for inciting violence and undermining our democratic process. Soros must be stopped and his organizations shut down.

Now that's some "Hope and Change" I can get behind!

Good idea

edit on 10-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I'm With HIM !

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

It sure is. I am surprised no one has told them on their own side that what they are now doing, is everything that Hillary told them is "wrong", while she was probably being behind some of the paid shills and stuff.

It is really embarrassing to see the losing side doing all the things they were so vocal about Trump being.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That video was awesome.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Liberalism = Psychological Projection.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I wonder if Hillary can overcome her rage /crying to denounce this violence. You know, how she harped on about Trump when she sent protesters to his rallies....

If my patience for these people had a buffer of 10 yesterday, it has dropped to 5 today....when it reaches zero I start backlashing myself.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Someone needs to lose a bullet from a shooting range in his direction.

I am serious. He needs to go away.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

That video was awesome.

Thank you!

Yeah, I have watched it several times since it is so entertaining, sad and funny and revealing, all at the same time!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I wonder if Hillary can overcome her rage /crying to denounce this violence. You know, how she harped on about Trump when she sent protesters to his rallies....

If my patience for these people had a buffer of 10 yesterday, it has dropped to 5 today....when it reaches zero I start backlashing myself.

I would think that Hillary is likely the ONLY person alive who could maybe stop this dangerous behavior by getting on her supporters favorite news channel CNN? and go back over the things she spoke to them about in that rally of hers and let them know there is a better future without this kind of deadly behavior.
edit on 10-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think most of us sane people are

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It sure is. I am surprised no one has told them on their own side that what they are now doing, is everything that Hillary told them is "wrong", while she was probably being behind some of the paid shills and stuff.

It is really embarrassing to see the losing side doing all the things they were so vocal about Trump being.

Of course all logic went out the window when Trump Won. They're mind control devices misfired rendering them useless, in their dramatic filled Liberals gone wild whine fest.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Of course all logic went out the window when Trump Won. They're mind control devices misfired rendering them useless, in their dramatic filled Liberals gone wild whine fest.

Agreed,
Trump stopped the marriage of Uncle Sam and the Borg Queen, and when that happened the subspace signal was lost linking her to the collective, and now all the drones are going berserk.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just got back from the philly protest. All I could do was shake my head. They need to pull there heads out there butts. The stuff they are already blaming trump for is just crazy.

All this is Hillarys doing and she needs to stop it. This is what happens when she used the MSM for her own. These kids( and thats what they are) need to stop protesting and get jobs. They are all scared that they might have to work for what they get now.

The were saying that trump will have people going door to door looking for illegals.

Its gonna take some time for me to really process what I've just gone thru.

Oh, and why was I there? I wanted to be there when stuff went sideways. But it didn't

top topics

<<   2 >>

join