It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boss tells pro-Trump employees to resign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign. “If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

www.foxnews.com...

This story is just unbelievable. How many companies across America will be discriminating against employees for voting Trump.
I thought we lived in America where freedom of speech and who we vote for is protected by the constitution.
Wasn't it the Democrats who said that Trump would be like Hitler? From what i can see so far post election the far left seem to be the ones who are acting like Nazis.
Now Trump supporters will have to keep quiet just in case their boss is a Clinton brainwashed puppet who will fire them if they say anything positive about our new president.

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Wow what a tolerant individual... I think I would reply I am a trump supporter and no I will not resign..

Wait for him to punish/fire me and lawyer up....

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just another retard who can't see his own hypocrisy.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This idiot business owner is a lawyers wet dream. They will be flocking to his employees for all the lawsuits that are open and shut cases against him for free money.

+23 more 
link   
I may never understand how they hear "anti-illegal" and convert that into "anti-immigration'.

Do progressives think all immigrants are here illegally?

+12 more 
link   
Haul his pathetic ass in front of a judge and take him for everything he owns.

This is totally unacceptable, regardless of what way round it is.

+4 more 
link   

He and Many others are in for a Rude Awakening come Jan. 2017 . The Implications of a Trump Presidency will be Felt for the Next 4 Years , the Constitution and the Bill of Rights will be Upheld to the Point where this Behavior will Cost them Dearly in the Courts .

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lawyer up people, discrimination suit

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This is typical of the Left in the USA. Scratch the surface a little and underneath is a seething Bolsheivik volcano of intolerance and injustice.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Im not even sure what he did was even legal due to anti discrimination laws. Thats exactly the same as him saying all gays or all muslims leave my company.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Lawyers should be lining up as well to represent employees in suing him and taking this company from him in the process.

link   
the wording was wrong, but he does as a boss have the right to insist his employees respect their coworkers, which is basically what he is insisting on. he just chose a real crappy way of doing it.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign. “If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

www.foxnews.com...

This story is just unbelievable. How many companies across America will be discriminating against employees for voting Trump.
I thought we lived in America where freedom of speech and who we vote for is protected by the constitution.
Wasn't it the Democrats who said that Trump would be like Hitler? From what i can see so far post election the far left seem to be the ones who are acting like Nazis.
Now Trump supporters will have to keep quiet just in case their boss is a Clinton brainwashed puppet who will fire them if they say anything positive about our new president.

Grubhub is about to pay for that ish lol you just wait!
Grubhub is publically traded opps once republican investers start pulling money out he will get canned by board of directors

link   
Might be a company that is worth leaving. What other crap is pushed.

In some states, can you be let go without consequence, I believe.

+1 more 
link   

sue him.

I am certain that was not a condition explained during the hiring process.

Also, its damned un democratic.

I hope everyone pretends to be pro trump and sues for financial hardships suffered after illegal termination

Also for creating a hostile work environment.

edit on 11 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Your constitution?

Your president fully intends to wipe his arse with that document, which will likely as not be the closest he ever comes to reading the thing. No one who supports Trump can legitimately claim the document as their shield, when most of his most widely touted policies involved total violation of its contents.

Hypocrisy at its most gigantic... It would be laughable if it were not actually happening.
edit on 10-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

'Trump supporter' is not a protected class and depending on the state, Grub Hub can do that.

If they do, in fact, fire people for that and not negligence, they would be eligible for unemployment benefits, though, while they sought another job.
edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
Not even close, he said what he wanted to say!a reply to: dawnstar

link   
He is done! ahahaha

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

How many companies across America will be discriminating against employees for voting Trump.

I don't know, but if it turns out to be legal, and it may because I don't think party affiliation is protected, then that's ok.

Conservatives can then refuse to hire liberals and fire the ones they already have.

Lets see who cries for mercy first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join