It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW. Russia Confirms Contact With Trump Campaign

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

I didn't make it up. What crimes has Russia committed? Last I checked they haven't invaded anyone recently except to expel the genocidal Georgian Army from South Ossetia, unless you believe the lies of the Fascist Kiev Junta, which even the Pentagon dismiss as a complete fiction.
edit on -060004pm11kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Kettu

Inside Russia the propaganda machine has the West & the USA not as friendly allies. It's insane to me how hard the conservatives in this country are for Russia right now.

Yes, go read some English Language Russian blogs.

The only happy people seem to be the conservative Christians. Putin's very pro conservative Christians.

It's a stark departure from even 10 years ago in this country, a total 180 turn in America. To see conservatives in America suddenly, overnight flip their stance on Russia hints at something larger than just a "come to Jesus" moment.

Where the Republicans criticized the Democrats for being soft on Russia, we've totally flip-flopped literally overnight.

It makes sense though. An open door was seen to allow for this change. There was already a rift between the conservatives and liberals in this country at the end of the Bush Jr's 2nd term. It was easier to play upon the conservative's loss to Obama than it was the liberals in the USA. Exploiting the fear and anger making the rounds back in early 2008, it wouldn't be hard to inject some pro-Russian social engineering into conservative social networks.

Drive the wedge, sow confusion and bury the American people under a deluge of questionable news stories from dubious sources and blogs. After a time, the American people's resolve to sift through and sort falls apart.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I didn't make it up. What crimes has Russia committed? Last I checked they haven't invaded anyone recently except to expel the genocidal Georgian Army from South Ossetia, unless you believe the lies of the Fascist Kiev Junta, which even the Pentagon dismiss as a complete fiction.

Wrong. We've not put Russia on the brink of anything close to ww3. And I'll be damned if you think America should enable Russia's evil. Putin is a foul man. Foul. Evil. Awful. Denounced.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Inside Russia the propaganda machine has the West & the USA not as friendly allies. It's insane to me how hard the conservatives in this country are for Russia right now.

The only happy people seem to be the conservative Christians. Putin's very pro conservative Christians.

It's a stark departure from even 10 years ago in this country, a total 180 turn in America. To see conservatives in America suddenly, overnight flip their stance on Russia hints at something larger than just a "come to Jesus" moment.

Where the Republicans criticized the Democrats for being soft on Russia, we've totally flip-flopped literally overnight.

It makes sense though. An open door was seen to allow for this change. There was already a rift between the conservatives and liberals in this country at the end of the Bush Jr's 2nd term. It was easier to play upon the conservative's loss to Obama than it was the liberals in the USA. Exploiting the fear and anger making the rounds back in early 2008, it wouldn't be hard to inject some pro-Russian social engineering into conservative social networks.

Drive the wedge, sow confusion and bury the American people under a deluge of questionable news stories from dubious sources and blogs. After a time, the American people's resolve to sift through and sort falls apart.

Said perfectly.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes, you really have pushed the world to the brink of war by antagonizing Russia for no reason.

You think they'd let Obama and Hillary get away with their baseless aggression against one of their closest allies? Nope.

Thankfully though Trump won and Hillary's idiot suicidal scheme of "no fly zones" to shoot down Russian and Syrian aircraft has gone in the trash where it belongs.

Also great job basing foreign policy on your personal hatred for Russia's leader. I'm very hopeful you don't have any position of responsibility concerning anything even remotely connected to foreign relations.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It's a stark departure from even 10 years ago in this country, a total 180 turn in America. To see conservatives in America suddenly, overnight flip their stance on Russia hints at something larger than just a "come to Jesus" moment. .

The "come to Jesus movement" by Putin, is not something I'd dismiss lightly. Built-in controlled followers.

What is power, but control.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reaganero

Wrong. We've not put Russia on the brink of anything close to ww3. And I'll be damned if you think America should enable Russia's evil. Putin is a foul man. Foul. Evil. Awful. Denounced.

I think Russia, America, and China - - - all know where they stand as world powers.

They may rattle sabers at each other - - - but, I don't believe none of those 3 are gonna do anything really stupid. (depending on what one considers stupid)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yes, you really have pushed the world to the brink of war by antagonizing Russia for no reason.

You think they'd let Obama and Hillary get away with their baseless aggression against one of their closest allies? Nope.

Thankfully though Trump won and Hillary's idiot suicidal scheme of "no fly zones" to shoot down Russian and Syrian aircraft has gone in the trash where it belongs.

Also great job basing foreign policy on your personal hatred for Russia's leader. I'm very hopeful you don't have any position of responsibility concerning anything even remotely connected to foreign relations.

I'll stand by it. As a patriot. Putin is a vile poison. A gangster. A villain.

Let him kiss the belly of your kids if you love him so much.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I think Russia, America, and China - - - all know where they stand as world powers.

They may rattle sabers at each other - - - but, I don't believe none of those 3 are gonna do anything really stupid. (depending on what one considers stupid)

I agree that the US is not waking the bear.

But the bear is clawing around.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

NATO is kicking the bear in the face and is surprised when it swipes back in self defence.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Your name refers to a Czech meat dish. Interesting.

NATO is doing nothing of the sort. NATO is protecting itself, not being aggressive. The "NATO is aggressive" line is only something found inside of Russia, spewed by Russian government controlled media.

I do make a mean borscht myself, and the meat over here is a bit better for it. )))

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

NATO is kicking the bear in the face and is surprised when it swipes back in self defence.

NATO is responding not initiating in respect to Syria.

You seem to be quite the Russian sympathizer.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

NATO is responding not initiating in respect to Syria.

You seem to be quite the Russian sympathizer.

Exactly, but if you spend any time around Eastern Europeans or Russians (as I have) -- the official "line" from those folks is exactly what's being pushed by people in this thread: NATO is aggressive and Russia is the victim of Western aggression.

Just go to Moldova and talk to people about Russia, America, the EU and NATO...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I agree that the US is not waking the bear.

But the bear is clawing around.

That would make logical sense to pull a power play while America is vulnerable.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

One of the fascinating things to look at is how Russia is doing as a country. Looking at how their economy and people are doing gives one a glimpse into the possible reasons for Russia's actions.

Russia backed itself into a self-imposed isolationist corner for a very, very long time. It's no secret that its economy and people aren't thriving. It makes sense that Russia would want to assert dominance over its former Soviet bloc satellite states to project power instead of its weakness.

It also makes sense that Russia would love to take advantage of a divided America, in order to secure for herself more leverage in any kind of geopolitical bargaining.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I mean, we've already given over our space program to Russia.

Russia holds the keys to the launch vehicles we need to put people in space. If we want to go up there, we have to pay them.

I don't think this is just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"WOW. Russia Confirms Contact With Trump Campaign"

Okay.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Wow.

Outright lie.

NATO started this war. NATO was supporting Islamist terrorists long before Russia intervened AT THE REQUEST OF THEIR ALLIES to try and restore order to the country.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

None of my conservative friends are fans of Russia, can you point out where conservatives are warming up to Russia? I am pretty sure they all think he is a murderer and a dictator.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join