It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW. Russia Confirms Contact With Trump Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

well the FBI says differently

The FBI says there is no definitive connection between Donald Trump and the Russian government, reaching that conclusion after a wide-ranging investigation that stemmed from concerns about the Republican presidential nominee's foreign associations.
The FBI says there is no direct connection between Donald Trump and Russia

who you gonna believe some lying russian or the FBI

as far as i am concerned if clintonites can accept the FBI saying hillary did nothing wrong with her emails when there was more that enough to put her under the jailhouse and pump sunshine down to her.
then they should accept the fact they said there no connection between trump and the russians

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

I was under the impression that ANY candidates colluding with or negotiating with foreign governments during an election was illegal.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: jellyrev

You cherry picked one paragraph about the Larry King interview and tried to pass it off as what Ryabkov was talking about Larry King? Really?

Next time try to be a little more disingenuous if you could.

Next time realize it was in jest to bait you into responding to my actual points which you did not.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Give me a break please.

Reagen had contact with IRAN before the election.
Ford and Caarter both had contact with Russia, Middle East & China before the election
So did Truman IKE and Johnson. And we won't talk about Clinton

So give it a rest.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh nos! The Red Menace! Captain Amerika, save us all!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Most likely, the Russians are just trying to stir up a little crap.

That being said, even if I were to believe this, I can't say that I care much. I'd much rather the United States under President Trump have something of a positive working relationship with the Russians, as opposed to Hillary, who seemed hell-bent on destroying any hope of diplomatic resolution with her rhetoric and accusations and potentially leading us down the road to world war three. If President Trump can deliver improved US-Russian relations, that seems like a pretty clear win to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Here we go again. The biggest provider of ignorance is at it again.

From your source.

Asked later for clarification, a Foreign Ministry official declined to elaborate on Ryabkov’s remarks but said standard diplomacy called for “contact with the leaders in the campaign” on matters such as clarifying statements by the candidate or conveying interview requests from Russian journalists.

You lie, and you lie, and you lie more.

Another jem that breaks your hologram already quoted from the same source:

originally posted by: SammyB0476
You forgot part of the statement:

Ryabkov also told Bloomberg that there was “sporadic” contact with the Clinton team, although those conversations were “not always productive.”

edit on 10-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Is that what the source claimed? Read it again...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You forfeited the right for anyone on ATS to respect your opinion or your ability to deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

No, I don't think so, but that's the implication that comes to one's mind, and the reason why this might be "news".

I vaguely remember reading something about how Trump had to be careful with Mexico's President Perez, not to appear to be "negotiating" before being elected, as it would be a violation of election law. And, then there was the time Obama was caught on a hot mike telling Putin that he couldn't promise anything until after the election.....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be interesting if Trump got disqualified to be president.

Is that possible?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Why would that implication come to mind about a guy saying he contacted both the trump and Clinton campaigns to clarify statements? U mad bro?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

YUUUUUGE longshot! LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I can't believe you even asked that question. Are you that desperate?

I see your truueee colors, shining!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Nope. Not mad, just intrigued by Donny and Vlad's bromance!

And, I did say ANY candidate in my original post, meaning Clinton too. I didn't take her off the hook. I wouldn't put it past either of them, It's all good until someone gets caught, right?

edit on 10-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

If Trump was in cahoots with Russia and it comes out we can impeach his butt! Nobody is above the law so we are in agreement.

I don't understand why you say they have a bromance. They've never even met or talked to each other.

Are you intrigued by Obama/Clintons friendship with the tyrannical leader of China?
edit on 10-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Wouldn't it be interesting if Trump got disqualified to be president.

Is that possible?

Exactly how do you propose that it would 'disqualify' him? I suppose he could be impeached, which isn't going to happen, but otherwise, there's no mechanism for 'disqualifying' a president-elect.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Annee probably thinks it only takes a petition on WhiteHouse.gov...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
After the Hillary and FBI situation, how much faith is there in the FBI. I see them as possibly questionable.

It may well be that the rules don't apply to the people on the top.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Russia Reached Out to Trump, Clinton Camps During Election

www.bloomberg.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join