It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any truth in this article? Trump announced he will open new investigation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
has this been touched on yet in the US?

Donald Trump’s plans for his first 100 days in office are raising eyebrows around the world, but of all the items on his agenda it is the reopening of the 9/11 investigation that will provide the greatest earthquake for the establishment.

Is this just a rehashed article or has he now stated he plans on having a new investigation?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

He has never mentioned it in 18 months. No validity to it. His focus will be on the issues he ran on. One of those was looking into the foundation like three FBI field offices wanted to do but Lynch shot that down. I do believe that will be back on the table.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I looked, most of the articles are from bad sources, BIN reprinted it. Your News Wire is not much better.

I do see an interview where he blamed Bush. But I find no debate footage where he said he would reopen the investigation.

We here all like that being reopened. But it could be bad if his aim is to blame the Saudi government as well.

eta:
February debate:

February press conference calling out Bush on 9/11:

edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

He has never mentioned it in 18 months. No validity to it. His focus will be on the issues he ran on. One of those was looking into the foundation like three FBI field offices wanted to do but Lynch shot that down. I do believe that will be back on the table.

That's what I thought. I remember he made some noise about it a while ago and then went very quiet.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
His first step with his transition team should be to take out ALL of the garbage that Obama has installed in all key positions. CIA, NSA, FBI, Justice department, all departments heads, chiefs and insiders who have carried the corruption batons within the Obama administration, and once he has trust restored he can reopen any investigation into anything and expect true results.
The garbage needs to be dumped from all venues in government first.

All the boot lickers in government that have contributed to losses in our freedoms will be coming out of the wood work and sniveling up to Trump, and he needs to flush them all out, and drain that boil on our American freedom first.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

He did mention the 9/11 attack and the link to saudi arabia, also said to further investigate if he became president.

I can't remember if it was on a debate or an interview...

Have to look it up

edit on 10-11-2016 by Convincedotherwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

February was not 18 months ago.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
has this been touched on yet in the US?

Donald Trump’s plans for his first 100 days in office are raising eyebrows around the world, but of all the items on his agenda it is the reopening of the 9/11 investigation that will provide the greatest earthquake for the establishment.

Is this just a rehashed article or has he now stated he plans on having a new investigation?

I really hope the Establishment doesn't prevent Trump from exposing the truth, but he has said a lot of things that could lead to his demise.

One thing I will say though, is that Trump seems to be a man of his word, so watch this space.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I doubt that we'll hear much more from Trump on 911, now that he's been briefed on secret ubber classified stuff!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Regardless of the outcome of an investigation it would be good if one happened for several reasons. An open and impartial one anyway. It would be hard to argue the previous one left just as many questions as answers and wasn't cloaked in darkness.

It would give people answers. It would give the people a bit more confidence in their government and their new president and it would finally put the debate to bed.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Most cannot seem to swallow the fact Trump is Clinton Obama Bush Reagan Carter Ford LBJ. Reason they call it the EL-ectoral College, designed by the EL-ite, that serve the gods(fallen angels, ETs, Inter-dimensional beings-same as EL-ohim) All the voters that think they spoke with their votes are only under the delusion they spoke. You did not. And no I'm not for Clinton or anyone for that matter

You will continue to play the game until you no longer exist as you cover your ears and eyes saying blah blah blah to folks like me and cracking the usual tinfoil hat black helicopter check your meds jokes. Knock yourselves out- Its my duty to tell you the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What would/COULD we do if it actually came to light that our own government was implicated with incontrovertible evidence? Of course I image that would just about HAVE to be kept quiet on general principles alone...what an unimaginable thing we would have to deal with.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Trump could be a member of this board. Think about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
i doubt he will. he might want to, maybe one day. but im sure its not on his to do list yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Once a part of the inner loop i doubt he will be able to stray much from the established path. Even if he sincerly got personal desire to reopen the investigation because he is in doubt i would be very surprised if he were allowed to. And if he were, the outcome would hold very little integrity either way. One step forward, one step back.

new topics

top topics

join