It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before taking WH...DJT due in court over fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"Just weeks before Donald J. Trump is sworn in as the next Commander-in-Chief, the president elect is due in court to defend himself against allegations of fraud in a major class-action civil trial. After failing to persude a Federal judge to delay his November 28 trail date, Trump will take the stand this month as he confronts a host of former Trump University students who claim they were duped into paying as much as $35,000 dollars for largely useless real-estate seminars."

If Trump is convicted of fraud over this civil-action lawsuit...would this be grounds for calling impeachment proceedings against Donald J. Trump, after he's sworn in?

I'm hoping it is...but I'm still afraid of powerful Pence and Trump's evil and corrupt cohorts --- The likes of Rudy Giuliani and Newt Gingrich.

www.vanityfair.com...
edit on 10-11-2016 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

You answered it when you said civil case.

That and seeing as Republicans lead the house and Senate I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Choosing Pence as VP was genius. Liberals are petrified of that man, far more than Trump. It makes people like me (who can't stand Trump) have a vested interest in preventing a Trump impeachment.

Seriously, impeaching Trump will only make this nightmare worse. And he totally knew it when he picked him.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
People should file fraud cases against colleges that have degrees in women's studies and gender studies.
That's definitely fraud.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You're gonna have to do better than this, but it's ok to get your hopes up I guess...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
People should file fraud cases against colleges that have degrees in women's studies and gender studies.
That's definitely fraud.

Aside from the word "fraud", your post had absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That's definitely fraud.

No evidence to back it up! Just feelings without empirical evidence of any truth whatsoever behind it!

Just look at what our colleges (Marxist Indoctrination Centers) are pumping out!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

That's definitely fraud.

Aside from the word "fraud", your post had absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

Trump university?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

"This class action case is just one of many pending legal cases for the president-elect."

quote: Vanity Fair

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

That's definitely fraud.

We'll hear vast left wing conspiracies like this for 8 more years.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty. People try to fraudulently sue rich folk all the time.
edit on 10-11-2016 by BlueJacket because: Syntax

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That's definitely fraud.

Trump university?

Oh snap. Sorry. Didn't make the connection between Trump and "educated" very easily.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Let face it Mr Smith isnt going to Washington any time soon. Sad but true and the two we had running simply demonstrate what is really called for to take that job.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

That's definitely fraud.

Trump university?

Oh snap. Sorry. Didn't make the connection between Trump and "educated" very easily.

Election hangover?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

A favorite movie of mine, theres a movie that SHOULD be re produced

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

"This class action case is just one of many pending legal cases for the president-elect."

you do realize that there are many things that the legal cases can cover that are not criminal don't you.
hell even his irs deal is not necessarily a criminal matter. he may just may wind up owing more money and fines.

link   
Would this pending civil-lawsuit against Trump, be grounds for calling for the release of his tax returns the last 20 years to the American public and COTUS, due to Trump's aiding and abetting a potential enemy foreign government that is under U.S. sanctions --- Such as Russia, along with the calling from Congress for subpoena of his former pro-Russian aide --- Paul Manafort?
edit on 10-11-2016 by Erno86 because: grammar

link   
did the judge in a suit against clinton get set aside because he was a sitting president... and I believe that was a sexual assault case, possibly rape, maybe sexual harassment...

I expect that, now that he is president, the same will happen here.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Seriously, impeaching Trump will only make this nightmare worse. And he totally knew it when he picked him.

Ha...you actually raise a really great point here.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So...Trump could settle this case and make it all go away quick.

I'm sure he's not sweating it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join