It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN "on the street" reporter interviews upset protester. Anchor desk outs him as a CNN cameraman.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

CNN is a disgrace and won't even deal with sinking Bernie Sanders. If the protesters were smart, they would burn down CNN for rigging the election from bernie. It's clear as day, now the misdirection, blame trump

I keep hoping all this angst the MSM is intentionally helping incite and feed and fan the flames for, will at some point get tired of the DJT-is-the-devil and remember: oh wait! Bernie was kicking his ass in the early days! And they DESTROYED BERNIE -- the DNC itself.

RC

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Now that 3rd-wave Feminism has intentionally, vociferously, and vituperously separated itself from men in every way possible, we could never go to a headcount vote anyway. Because women are a majority in this country. Headcount would hand it injustly to women to dominate. I can count how many men would actually vote that in... :-)

RC
edit on 11-11-2016 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
[snore]

The mindless do not concern me.

And these idiots are mindless.

Show me a *mind* on the other side and I'll start paying attention.

Until then.....

[snore]

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Props to Don Lemon for full disclosure there.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

More unbiased hard hitting journalism from CNN!

After this genuinely upset anti-Trump protestor goes on a tirade about the election process, CNN's Don Lemon points out the fact that the interviewee is actually a CNN cameraman.

The argument itself is funny... Hillary carried only 18 out of 50 states, so by this mans logic large cities like NY, LA, and Chicago would determine presidential elections over the rest of the country.

That guy's bad acting reminds me of "Harley Guy" on 9/11. Pathetic.

Someone ought to bring this to Trump's attention as this kind of thing deserves to blow back on CNN.

Don Lemon's cred just went up in my books for not going along with it, big time.

edit on 12-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

He worked with Don Lemon on a project at another station. In the PAST. He's not a CNN cameraman.

edit on 12-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The MSM crosses the line separating manipulation and integrity daily. Unfortunately they're written off as funny 'gotcha' moments or goofs instead of an indication of wrecklessness.
Maybe that's why it's easy to believe they'd stoop to this level or sit in a canoe to pretend it's flooded in a street somewhere (I'm sure you've all seen that gen) but not, say, use crisis actors or outright lie.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
CNN has joined MSNBC as the dregs of the cable news industry.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You Tell Me , is this Guy a " Peaceful Protester " , or a Member of a Riot " ? CNN seems to be Lying through their Teeth here !

CNN Picture Caption - A protester kicks a bank's window during Thursday night's protest in Portland.

He could be Charged with Attempted Bank Robbery here , I Hope he Is !

www.cnn.com...
edit on 14-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join