It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN "on the street" reporter interviews upset protester. Anchor desk outs him as a CNN cameraman.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You are usually my enemy because I see you as unbelievably bias.
My biggest enemy and primary opponent is BS lies.

Today you were my friend and ally.

I see it as sorta like when Captain America has to teamup with Zemo or Red Skull to fight a bigger threat.
Or maybe when Dr Doom joins FF4, or when Magneto and the X-Men align. I actually like stories like that the most.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He needs to get his money back for the horrible acting lessons! Talk about over dramatic, fake and insincere!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It is sad when the media like to target mentally challenge people in the ways of politics and the election system of the nation.

People around the world most be laughing their hart outs while eating popcorn while watching the uneducated on TV making fools of themselves.

Just like the young woman that was calling for the impeachment of Trump or "something" before he is even in office.

What that tells you.

edit on 10-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

CNN's wall-to-wall coverage, and red TV banners exclaiming "ANGER, FEAR AND ANXIETY IS GRIPPING AMERICA!" is merely a channeling of their own sense of impending doom for CNN, after Trump takes the helm. I'll be as elated when that happens, as when Trump was elected, and when the CUBS won!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN's wall-to-wall coverage, and red TV banners exclaiming "ANGER, FEAR AND ANXIETY IS GRIPPING AMERICA!" is merely a channeling of their own sense of impending doom for CNN, after Trump takes the helm. I'll be as elated when that happens, as when Trump was elected, and when the CUBS won!

Keep watching. We are witnessing their death throes.

They suck *so* much.

And now everyone knows it.

The "emperor" is butt-naked. And we all see his ass....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

I already use ATS as an news source...

Yeah... don't do that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So what, the guy was in Africa, with the Anchorman. I agree with everything the cameraman/protester said, only I would have said it MUCH BETTER, so be glad it wasn't me being interviewed!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante

I am so sick of the lying, manipulative media. They aren't even any good at lying. My twelve-year-old comes up with more convincing stuff.

I am confused how it is lying when the on air CNN Anchor is the one who announces the protestor is a Camera-Man he knows?

Camera-men BTW are not journalists - They are contractors that take pics and video.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Protesters claim Trump will destroy America, as they go out and destroy America.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Protesters claim Trump will destroy America, as they go out and destroy America.

Does that surprise you? The Democrats claim that Trump's campaign was filled with hate, as they ran the most bitter and the hate-filled campaign in modern history.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This guy was actually criticizing the protests and trying to be "the voice of reason."

He was trying to be the voice of reason by claiming the electoral college votes don't count?... Really?... He was trying to be the voice of reason by claiming that "Hillary is a lawyer, just get in there and tell them, count one vote for each person and that's it"?... He is claiming not to take into account the electoral college.... Of course, he is also not the voice of reason pointing out how wikileaks shows the DNC officials talking about how to rig the elections, and rig the polls... Or the fact that Hillary rallies almost always seem half empty, and most of them had to be indoors because you couldn't get enough people throughout America to attend her rallies. Yet Trump rallies were always full but somehow Hillary got more of the popular vote? BS...

Not to mention that surprise surprise, their "predictions" on the elections from the mainstream media turned out to be totally wrong...

I guess the corrupt DNC and globalists didn't count with so many Trump supporters going out to vote. Not even rigging the elections could the DNC win... At least not this time.

edit on 11-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

unfortunately that happens a lot, even among ATS members. Didn't you see the thread from Reldra, which she posted the day after trump was announced, and in that thread in one of her posts she claims "Trump is lying through his teeth, he is not keeping his campaign promises"...

He hasn't been inaugurated yet... Heck, it was just one day after he was announced to be the next President of the U.S. and already she is making these false narratives... Unfortunately that seems to be the narrative of a lot of people in the left these days.

edit on 11-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Trump won the electoral college as the constitution dictates, preserving the vote of the smaller states in the republic as intended by our founders.

As for the majority? the majority of American Citizens? HE LOST...effen deal with reality.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Trump won the electoral college as the constitution dictates, preserving the vote of the smaller states in the republic as intended by our founders.

As for the majority? the majority of American Citizens? HE LOST...effen deal with reality.

How about you deal with the reality of what wikileaks shows the DNC doing and willing to do? Hiring people, including RINOs and even mentally disabled people to incite violence and disrupt in any way the Trump rallies... Setting up false news sites, and anything dirty they could think of to disrupt Trump and his rallies. Using over sampling and other tactics to take advantage to rig polls. Busing the same people from poll station to poll station to rig polls, etc, etc. Of course you can't deal with that reality can you?...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hell, now even Democrats are coming on TV telling these protesters to go home. Van Jones did a while ago.

But thing is, these protesters aren't necessarily democrats. They are BLM, Gay Pride groups and Bernie Supporters. Mostly this new "Alt Political-Millennial" crap we have seen crop up over past few years. Bernie needs to tell these idiots to chill out. These are his people.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't think it was staged seems to just be a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

BS top to bottom. Feel free to own that stink until the grave and explain it to your maker.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I never called anyone a journalist; I consider the guy behind the camera to be part of the media machine, though. Perhaps you don't, and that's okay, too.

IMO, that camera man is lying when he portrays himself to be a random protester. Then he gets called on it. Kudos to the anchor for calling him out and trying to keep it a little more real.

Regardless of this one specific incident and how you, I or anyone else interprets it... after the last six months of political news coverage in this country, I fully stand by my initial statement that our media is out of line and cannot be trusted to value facts over bias, outrageousness and clicks/sales. We all deserve better and we should hold them to higher standards.

That's why I'm saying... maybe if everyone ignored them all and shared news amongst ourselves on the internet instead, we might get more factual news and it might get the msm's attention and persuade them to do their job.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I actually watched the full video from a Tweet last night. ...
Tweet
This is what he said at the beginning:

They're blocking the streets. They're burning flags. They're standing on buses. They're writing swear words all over buses — it's not helping — this isnt.. this is not helping. I wanted Hillary to win more than anybody. Anybody. And to stand out here and to have a call to action and to not be specific. That's why we're here — why we're here now — because we haven't been talking about policy. Because we haven't been being specific. Because we've been talking about ...uh... things that don't matter — personality — not policy.

Then he goes into a rant about the electoral college. The odd thing here is because of a snippet of the end on YouTube where Don Lemon straight up says he knows the guy and names him (that's how conspiracies are done, obviously) people are commenting about how he's a planted protester.
This guy was actually criticizing the protests and trying to be "the voice of reason."

Thank you for pointing that out!

RC

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join