It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange - Wikileaks: The Truth about freedom speech in the West.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Freedom of speech is a great thing. I can put some powder, less than a thimble full in your food and you can speak any where you like and I can hear everything you say and noise in your environment.
I really liked this speech his. Julian Assange saved America. He should win the NOBEL PRIZE and Man of the Year.

edit on 10-11-2016 by MysteryTime1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
He should certainly be Time's Man of the Year. He changed the course of a presidential election.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Trump should thank this man.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MysteryTime1970

I think Assange (and Snowden) are freaking heroes. THESE are the people we should look up to and certainly not Obama, Trump or Hillary.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I can't see the vid. is it country specific?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Oh sorry. I've corrected it. please click on the link

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I hope they can be pardoned.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Though I do agree with Assange and even Snowden... I'm glad someone is looking out for us...

I think Assange's actions were a good play on his own part. Maybe he thought "If I help this guy, I might geta pardon".

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The leaks That came out last few months are a part of this new digital world I never contemplated. Being able to access political plans and behind-the-curtain info like paid protester proof and foundation corruption and all the staggering amount of light cast on the inner filth of politics was truly fascinating. For years here many things that were only speculated were made concrete and led to possibly the most profound change of course of a nation in history...time will tell
Nobel worthy if there ever was worthiness

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysteryTime1970
I can put some powder, less than a thimble full in your food and you can speak any where you like and I can hear everything you say and noise in your environment.

please source this claim? its not in the video,
edit on 11-11-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join