It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will humanity return to the Republican party?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Conservatives have humanity. We just approach solutions in a different manner.

Trump and Hillary are walking down the street a see a homeless guy. Trump gives the guy a job application and says stop by tomorrow, I have a job you can do. Hillary reaches into Trumps pocket, takes five bucks and gives it to the homeless guy.

This pretty much describes the difference in philosophies...

Thank you... Lifting somebody up is far better than encouraging them to stay down.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why do we have to pick? Is it so impossible to imagine someone that could get our economy on track and also care about the least of the people they're representing?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
They All Desperately Need to be Reprogrammed to Begin with . Then it will take some Time for them to Realize that a Better Quality of Life will be Offered to them if they just Stop Drinking the Cool Aid of the Progressive Liberal Propagandists who have been serving them that Swill these last 8 Years .The Ability to have a Career that Offers them Financial Security in a Friendly Environment that Encourages Economic Growth , and the Weening Off of their Dependence on Suckling off the Government Teet for their Daily Substance . In other Words , a New Freedom ready to be Embraced .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

spiritualzombie.......you said it not me calling you names or anything

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

A New World Order???

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Seems to me you all have your reasons for supporting all manners of awful. I'm over it. I've been saying it often but I need to leave ATS behind. It is a toxic place.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Why do we have to pick? Is it so impossible to imagine someone that could get our economy on track and also care about the least of the people they're representing?

remember he was elected by the folks who are paying out the azz for Obama world. Those "least" have had enough attention for awhile. Besides the "least" are just propped up by the left.....stage props. Maybe Trump can get them a job and sh*t.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You leave and "they" win.
Don't let it get to you man.
I disagree with many people here but you just roll with it.
Everyone has a thought and as you know in life they can sometimes feel harsh.
Here at least you can speak back and try to convey how you feel about it.
Don't let "them" get you down my friend.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

no, I think the plan is to round up all the liberals and put them in fema camps. At least that's what I heard on Infowars.

I thought we were sending them to Mars to start a new colony of life. Mars One they call it.

Human Settlement on Mars

Mars One aims to establish a permanent human settlement on Mars. Several unmanned missions will be completed, establishing a habitable settlement before carefully selected and trained crews will depart to Mars. Funding and implementing this plan will not be easy, it will be hard. The Mars One team, with its advisers and with established aerospace companies, will evaluate and mitigate risks and identify and overcome difficulties step by step. Mars One is a global initiative whose goal is to make this everyone’s mission to Mars, including yours. If we all work together, we can do this. We’re going to Mars. Come along!

www.mars-one.com...

If we can time it just right and elect another Republican for president, I think it can be pulled off because they'll be so emotional they'll be dying to leave.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: Metallicus

Stop that, Trump is not some automaton that will
rule with pure balance on all matters.
Have you NEVER heard him talk about his ideals?
That man has ideas that don't embrace unity.
You have seen his triggered Twitter rants, right?
Maybe - you don't know what Trump is about.
I think you have romanticized him too much.

I've seen every debate and every aired rally. His ideals will create a safer America while not limiting our freedoms, and he'll bring more jobs in while strengthening our economy. Clearly you haven't listened to anything but the highlights in the media. You've missed tons of opportunities to hear him in full context. You'd like him if you did.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I have watched every debate and listen to his speeches and ideals.
You clearly just have a yuuuge ego and just an opinion.
Let's see how it goes...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
By humanity I'm talking about humane qualities... I mean kindness, empathy, love. Are we going to see this from the new Republican party/alt-Right/Trump admin in the near future?

I've been waiting this whole election for efforts from the Trump campaign to reach out and understand people. Even Republicans waited and expected their candidate to eventually act like a decent human being. We have all been waiting for signs of goodness.

I have heard so many people grapple with Trump's (and his supporters) perceived lack of humanity, empathy, and kindness. It's impossible to believe there is none, and yet we struggle to see it... It appears kindness and humanity is extremely elusive in the Trump camp. Even the people he has speaking for him seem like cold, angry, combative people.

So... Is the LOVE coming back? Will there be any kind of redeeming qualities coming back to the Republican party?

I understand the plans to defund Planned Parenthood, build a wall, torture people, murder the innocent families of terrorists, empower police, stop and frisk, racial profiling, mass deportation, and to end Obamacare.... I understand ALL that.

Is love and kindness coming back anytime soon?

First off your entire premise is nonsense.

Number one, Republicans give more to charity then democrats - so by that measure alone they are arguably more loving and kind.

Trump has been stating on the campaign trail he is willing to basically give reparations to blacks in the inner cities by giving them tax incentives superior to regular citizens.

Many of his top executives are women and he hires tons of minorities, so many in fact Jesse Jackson gave him an award for hiring a diverse workforce.

Yet you still want to call him a sexist and a racist.

He is not being hateful to anyone - I don't know where that crap is being spread from, but wanting to stop illegal immigration, and deport criminal illegals is not hateful. It is what literally almost every other country in the world does and is goddamn common sense. People living here should have to contribute financially and not just take. Money does not grow on trees regardless of what many liberals seem to think.

I don't like his stance on torture or murdering terrorist families, but I think he has those opinions simply because he is ignorant of its actual effectiveness. Just like he is stepping back from deporting all illegals, I think he will step back from this as soon as he gets more information from experienced advisers.

The end to obamacare is absolutely critical. It is destroying the economy, healthcare is 20% of our economy and that is completely unreasonable and economically unsustainable. Costs have to be driven down the government will simply be unable to continue paying for it if costs continue to increase at the insane rates they have since its inception.
If you are actually in favor of Obamacare then you have no understanding of its destructiveness, it is literally turning this country into a third world nation all by itself.

Stop and Frisk is not a punishment - it is a proven effective method to decrease violent crime. It sucks that many innocent people get harrassed in the process, but it is better than letting people get shot like crazy. Your opposition to this is typical of liberals. You dislike it because it is not a perfect solution yet the supposed liberal solution gun bans (like in chicago) are a total and complete failure. Why - because criminals don't give a sh*t about law - they are criminals.

I am so sick of the lefts mentality that happy feelings will make the world a better place. That is udder stupid fantasy, people are driven by their own self interest, and many so much so that they will hurt others for their own gain. You can not stop those people with feelings - ever.

So really it does not matter if Trump was Mother Theresa Squared, the world is still an ugly place and it would change nothing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I don't buy it... Sorry man. You're taking his words out of context if you feel the way you do.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: underwerks

remember he was elected by the folks who are paying out the azz for Obama world. Those "least" have had enough attention for awhile. Besides the "least" are just propped up by the left.....stage props. Maybe Trump can get them a job and sh*t.

Just because people are used as props by those in charge doesn't mean they aren't still people that need to be represented just the same as someone in a higher income bracket.

If the ACA was completely ripped out of existence tomorrow you'd end up paying out just the same if not more than you do right now. Why? Because people are going to go to the doctor when they're sick, whether they can pay for it or not. You just foot the bill in a different way.

If not through insurance premiums, then the taxes that will be instated by the government to help hospitals cover their losses. Either way the burden inevitably falls back on the taxpayer.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Not when people are trying to dehumanise their opponents.

Humanity never left and unless you are just trying to copy Nazi propaganda I would suggest trying to understand this.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

no, I think the plan is to round up all the liberals and put them in fema camps. At least that's what I heard on Infowars.

Oh, InfoWars? I thought it was Van Jones who was saying that. When did he move from CNN to InfoWars? He's really moved up in the world hasn't he?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey there Sham - ever going to answer that wall question i had for you.
Try to answer it without emotion.
Just the clear cold facts.
Look forward to your response.

Hey there....you! I have no recollection what question you're referring to, and the only emotion I express on ATS is unbridled joy. I know it's a strange notion, that people can argue without emotion, but there's a few of us.

That's a six pack of cold hard facts, brought to you by Coors Light and ESPN.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

I have watched every debate and listen to his speeches and ideals.
You clearly just have a yuuuge ego and just an opinion.
Let's see how it goes...

You should really try to answer without emotion and stick to clear cold facts.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Not when people are trying to dehumanise their opponents.

Humanity never left and unless you are just trying to copy Nazi propaganda I would suggest trying to understand this.

I'm not seeing the light. And I'm not alone. There are a lot of educated people who had the same choice as you and voted the other way. Many many educated people have listened to Trump and come away with the conclusion that his campaign appeals to hate. And no one is really convincing me otherwise. If anything I hear that "love", "kindness", "humanity" has no place in leadership. Maybe this sounds like wisdom to some... clearly it does. It doesn't speak to me.

People are marching down the streets saying "NO SEXISM, NO RACISM, NO HATE" --- half the population of the United States consider basic human decency a valuable trait, and they aren't seeing it in Trump. He says he can just grab women by the p***y and his supporters see no problem. He wants amped up torture and thinks we should do a lot worse. We wants to kill the innocent families of terrorists. He wants to destroy families by putting together a massive deportation force. And people cheer.

This is not a guy I can stand with.

And I know I'm the good guy for saying that. I know that the GOOD side is not okay with these kinds of ideas-- and certainly doesn't cheer for them.

It is a sickness.

There is a REASON people were crying when he got elected. It was an attack on goodness. It was a stab at the heart of the United States by a bitter populace so hellbent on destroying the establishment that they would sink to any level to win.

While half the country rejoices, the other half deeply grieves... HATE won.

Shame on every American who voted this guy in. Shame on all of you.

edit on 10-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

No, they're crying because for the first time in years they've been told their feelings don't mean dick to anybody but themselves and their feeling-validating amigos.

Shame on you for thinking yourself superior to anybody else. Shame for everybody!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join