It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Wikileaks Just Released Full ISIS Donor List With Names

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton are the founders of ISIS. We have proven that through emails and documents leaked from WikiLeaks, but liberal media outlets still refuse to cover it.

BREAKING: WIKILEAKS JUST RELEASED FULL ISIS DONOR LIST WITH NAMES

Here it is, we hope all there in black and white!

Restitution!

After all, they are still more focused on what Trump said eleven years ago than what Hillary has actually done.

Because of brave patriots like Julian Assange, we have been given more evidence that Hillary Clinton is more connected to ISIS than we originally believed.

An email was leaked between Clinton and John Podesta indicating that: “Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region” to accuse Qatar and Saudi Arabia of “providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL [or ISIS] and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”

Citing the need to “use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets,” said Hillary to Podesta while arguing the current developments in the Middle East were “important to the U.S. for reasons that often differ from country to country.”

Odd that Clinton argues Saudi Arabia and Qatar are helping fund ISIS when Hillary’s largest donations come from those two countries.

edit on 10-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Please do not use all caps for thread titles.
edit on 11/10/2016 by eriktheawful because: Edited all caps title

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This happened a couple of weeks ago.

But it doesn't hurt to have reminder topics.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Damn..... Thanks for that.

It said breaking news and thought it was something recent.

edit on 10-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

ain't it kinda funky that ied's don't explode while one is learning how to improvise such a destructive device?

sure, i can wire my own led circuit-but it took alot of tries to get it to work proper.

isn't isis a band of thugs who actually wouldn't have become recognized as a "state" had it not been for the fearmongers telling us to duck and cover...giving rise to such a "state" of terror?

i fail to recognize them as a state or a people within their own boundary...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

ain't it kinda funky that ied's don't explode while one is learning how to improvise such a destructive device?

sure, i can wire my own led circuit-but it took alot of tries to get it to work proper.

isn't isis a band of thugs who actually wouldn't have become recognized as a "state" had it not been for the fearmongers telling us to duck and cover...giving rise to such a "state" of terror?

i fail to recognize them as a state or a people within their own boundary...

Yeah it is, all funded by the Elites on their way to a now Failed World Domination scenario. It does seem strange that or did, about their rise. But then the leaks came, and people like John McCain having their mug shots taken with isis smiling.

So why create terror, there was a slighted deck being handed, and probably one concocted without the thought of Trump winning which i'm sure surprised a great deal of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
bunch of lies with no proof at all , look at us we are wikileaks we are your saviors we always tell the truth just believe what ever we release specially when it's against the muslims and the Arabs, BS

our countries did fund the Syrian rebels but not ISIS , all of us despise them for what they are and what they do in the name of Islam falsely , they are nothing but brainwashed psychopaths , all the Arab nations despise them except for those who are brainwashed who supports them.

lots of them have been caught in my country and saudiarabia wanting to bomb places and cause havoc

wakeup this is propaganda , they are hiding the poison in the honey , they want you to hate us as much as they can , they know that most of you hate the Clintons and they're using it in that way

that's it is have nothing to say more, you are free to believe what ever you want

edit to add : all of us wish that they should be called AIS anti Islamic state
edit on 10 11 2016 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Well ramzi yousef did set fire to a hotel room he was staying in which forced him to flee said hotel before all the bomb making was discovered by the fire department, so it does happen. I think the main thing though ......is they have people trained to make these things, they have been making them for a while and/or they know how to follow a simple diagram if needed.

edit on 10-11-2016 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2016 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: aivlas

yeah,
who in their right mind would give a baby a pair of scissors to run with?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

With the proliferation of material online and the ease of access to it, you don't need to give a baby scissors to run with.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
bunch of lies with no proof at all , look at us we are wikileaks we are your saviors we always tell the truth just believe what ever we release specially when it's against the muslims and the Arabs, BS

our countries did fund the Syrian rebels but not ISIS , all of us despise them for what they are and what they do in the name of Islam falsely , they are nothing but brainwashed psychopaths , all the Arab nations despise them except for those who are brainwashed who supports them.

lots of them have been caught in my country and saudiarabia wanting to bomb places and cause havoc

wakeup this is propaganda , they are hiding the poison in the honey , they want you to hate us as much as they can , they know that most of you hate the Clintons and they're using it in that way

that's it is have nothing to say more, you are free to believe what ever you want

edit to add : all of us wish that they should be called AIS anti Islamic state

I think you are missing the point, ISIS is a tool being used to destabilize your region of the world and to demonize the people of the Middle East and Muslims worldwide. Anyone with half a brain in places like the UK and the US can see and accept the fact that our governments have done, are doing and will continue to use such creations as a tool of foreign terror and intervention. Your own government will do the same if it suits them. This leak accurate or not is not an attack on the Muslim people of the world it is an attack on the people who have both demonized and brainwashed entire generations of Muslim men. The longer we argue with each other the more it suits the people in charge.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Could you provide a document number please? All I get are Podesta emails mentioning ISIS in passing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Because of brave patriots like Julian Assange,

What has assange done for Australia (his birth place and his nationality), he seems more worried about america than being a patriot to his homeland or any of the places he resides in.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Could you provide a document number please? All I get are Podesta emails mentioning ISIS in passing.

I have no clue where i'd find that,

There might be something here on it, gonna look.

defence.pk...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: aivlas

Because of brave patriots like Julian Assange,

What has assange done for Australia (his birth place and his nationality), he seems more worried about america than being a patriot to his homeland or any of the places he resides in.

Anyone willing to stick it to the man and stick their neck on the line while they are doing it is a patriot of the people nevermind man made borders.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There's a list here

www.mintpressnews.com...

www.mintpressnews.com...

www.mintpressnews.com...

The documents contained detailed lists of 100,000 alleged donors, addresses, and phone numbers, and well as amounts donated:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It is beyond important that we understand that there is even more to this than meets the eye.

Global terror networks like Osama Bin Laden's mob, and IS, have always been owned and run by western interests, funded by them, trained by them, yes and armed by them, both through channels like this for profit, but also as under the radar policy.

And this is not something which is new, but has been going on since at least the Reagan administration in one format or another. They are proxy agents for western interests, mostly business interests. Most of them do not know who, or what they are REALLY fighting for. They know what they are told, and they go where they are sent and do as they are asked by those higher up than them.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I'm aware of these people and who they are. I'm aware of who created them as well. there's a lot of stuff that needs to be done, I for one believe it can be to a greater extent than what we've witnessed these past 8 yrs alone. All i know is that things will be brought to the forefront for all to see. And this will be dealt with properly. Not over night that just isn't logically possible at this point. But the rats are on the move. Not everyone is 'bad' save the few that stand up to the evil and liars within the Administration, on all levels.

That's my take on it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wikileaks is the one reason we've been lead towards freedom.

It may well be a two edged sword but hell, look where we are because of it?

Heres to those who gave up their Freedom to Reveal our Jailers and their Plans to destroy our way of life
If you're watching, we appreciate you!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Not ignoring the serious corruption this is showing, but...wow, isn't Bahrain the old skinflint...even Algeria bribed her more than they did.

<<   2  3 >>

join