It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Obama Meeting at the Whitehouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Not sure this should really go in the joke thread, because it's probably true, but I'm watching the news where they're all saying the meeting between Trump and Obama at the Whitehouse is taking way longer than it should have. It reminded me of an old Bill Hicks bit...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Seeing first live pics now, Trump was sitting there like a little boy that was called to the principal because he threw firecrackers in the toilet...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

A bit like this:

media.dumpert.nl...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

My thoughts about this "wow Trump looks shocked". Hm, conspiracy nut alarm goes off.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

More like a lion tamer tryin to take the circus back from the snake oil salesman. He looked pissed.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Seeing first live pics now, Trump was sitting there like a little boy that was called to the principal because he threw firecrackers in the toilet...

por favor , a link to these pics plz?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
gracias,
meh, i dont really see any unusual expressions, appears pretty normal actually

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Trump looks like a person that is itchy and wants to start but needs to wait.... I bet the first question to him from Obama was, oh BTW now you are in the presidents club and that means lots of secrets.. I take it you will carry on this tradition???...

Trump "no"...

Bohemian grove would be interesting..

RA

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982oh BTW now you are in the presidents club and that means lots of secrets.. I take it you will carry on this tradition???...

Trump "no"...

i lol'd,
sure would be nice to get some real disclosure of all those secrets, we can only hope.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

He looked shell shocked and submissive to me.
Massive difference in demeanour than prior to his first security briefing.
I saw exactly the same with Blair in '97 UK the day he was briefed, even saw a senior conservative laugh about 'let's see after he's briefed' in an interview just hours into him winning the election.
Trump today massively reminds me of that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyDavidson

Yeah, I would have to agree it looks like possibly some seriously heavy stuff was laid on him. That's what his expression and demeanor in the video says to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

Agreed, and I wish this topic was not in the jokes forum now. The change in Trumps demeanour is massive, and Obama is clearly alpha dominant.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm extremely curious now, watched the video a few more times and he is in shock. Now weather it's from the realization of the incredible responsibility he now has or from something he was told is a matter of speculation. Notice how he stared off into space a few times. That's a man reliving a moment of something that shocked him. It's on his mind and it's hard to ignore whatever it is. Just my opinion but I'm usually pretty good at reading people.

Something humbled the sh#t out of him.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

Oh it is clear to me, absolutely.
I think it is the same as Blair I witnessed in '97, it's what he's been told...as Obama confidently knows, from my observations at least.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It also could be a combination of things.

Try putting yourself in that room.

Sure the briefing would be awesome and would give you pause.

I remember once, I applied for a new job that was a $15000 increase over my existing, and I got it.

I celebrated and on my first day I was like a deer in the headlights.

Sitting in the oval office with the thought, "Crap, in a few months this will be mine. I made it. The people actually gave me this job!

Give him a few days to get used to the idea.

P

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Did you notice Trump`s shoes looked shinier after he left the rendezvous than before he entered?

Could explain the shock.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

He looked shell shocked and submissive to me.

It's probably a side effect of the drugs and brainwashing. I'm sure the implant doesn't help.

I'm just joking, or am I?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Most awkward interview everrr.

new topics

top topics

join