It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Muhammad" tops London new born names in 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Why do you need to come up with these kind of thread after the elections? To stir some pot? to take the pi55 out of their religion? It stinks!

Actually...I'm an active islamophobe...I just took a pause during the election. No other special intention on the thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

And Muhammad being the most popular name is a meaningless statistic designed to inflame racism without numbers behind it.

is it meaningless ? hm...I guess that depends on the interpretation.

82% if the UK population is white British. I don't think we need to start panicking quite yet.

As I said...the focus was primarily on London here. But that's were the candy is anyway.

Yep, untrue I'm afraid. Muslims do not make up 35% of Londons population.

thanks I'll check it out and edit the OP.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Didnt get that one...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

OK....checked that London muslim stat...and obviously I heard wrong. Wiki says 12,4 % in greater London area. Though it says...

In the boroughs of Newham and Tower Hamlets, the percentages of Muslims were over 30%.

islam_in_London

So correction on the OP (ant edit anymore)...obviously the 35 % number is wrong.

So that's even worse now...concerning the thread subject...even fewer muslims then I thought, but still top the baby names chart.

One can interpret it as that native Brits are naming more diverse names to their kids and are therefore less repeated...or that every other new born muslim baby is named Muhammad...which is plausible I guess.

Come to think of it...that last one sounds most probable. I guess I've solved my own thread.

I guess Painterz was right...I was panicking for nothing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigTownSky

Euros just don't have same American swagger. Let them live in cuckville and laugh at their skinny jeans and self imposed terrorist attacks.

Hey hey...I like skinny jeans

well...mostly on women.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

And I hear this is not an invasion.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Only a coward would think 5% of the populace is an invasion.
But do keep being afraid.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

It's these types of attacks that led to Brexit and Trump getting elected.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot.

edit on 10-11-2016 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: mekhanics

Why do you need to come up with these kind of thread after the elections? To stir some pot? to take the pi55 out of their religion? It stinks!

Actually...I'm an active islamophobe...I just took a pause during the election. No other special intention on the thread.

islamophobe/scared little girl. Must be exhausting to be so frightened.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I cant help it...your guys put the fear of Alah in me.

Please dont hate me because I'm scared...it's a condition...I need my safe space.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Nope.

When I said

"when we invited in people from Commonwealth countries like India and Pakistan?"

It was because we invited people from commonwealth countries to come and live here.

The reason parts of the UK have high Sikh and Muslim populations is nothing to do with illegal immigration or Europe. It is because we invited them to live here as part of a commonwealth repatriation programme to fill in large identified skill gaps in the workforce, and to bolster the population.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

As northern as they come around here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join