It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Protesting Liberals In America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Do you even know why you are protesting ???

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview.

They are protesting a false narrative created by the media over the last 16 months.

Trump is such a mixed bag of ideology, in his family two of his kids couldn't even vote for their dad in the primaries because they were democrats.
Trump just used the GOP as a vehicle to win. He carefully built a cartoon character over decades to help him win, it's actually quite brilliant and has never been done before.

These people are reacting on pure emotion. An emotionality that was feed with propaganda for months from the MSM and Clinton Ads
Actually I prefer Milley Cyrus reaction she had a good cry and basically accepted the result.

I say to all liberals; cry, grieve and vent this week, but be prepared to move on, if you don't your fellow citizens will not have any empathy for stupidity once Trump is in power trying to make the country better.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
These people need to wait and let the man reach the office, they arent even giving him a chance to work...

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Do you even know why you are protesting ???

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview.

They are protesting a false narrative created by the media over the last 16 months.

Trump is such mixed bag of ideology, in his family two of his kids couldn't even vote for their dad in the primaries because they were democrats.
Trump just used the GOP as a vehicle to win.

These people are reacting on pure emotion. An emotionality that was feed with propaganda for months from the MSM and Clinton Ads
Actually I prefer Milley Cyrus reaction she had a good cry and basically accepted the result.

I say to all liberals; cry, grieve and vent this week, but be prepared to move on, if you don't your fellow citizens will not have any empathy for stupidity once Trump is in power trying to make the country better

They are sheeple believing everything the media told them. It really shows how ignorant AND hypocritical they really are. As many have been saying, progressives are the true authoritarians.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
They really should protest against the media. It's them who portraited a wrong picture preventing the mobilization of people who are against Trump. The media's play backfired on them greatly.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That doesn't come off like you are being a condescending jerk at all.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I call it the snowflake generation. I just hope the dust settle and people as mentioned above give the guy a chance. I really hope the secret service is on point as the dark money of the NWO will surely be scheming to extinguish the biggest threat to their agenda in years, President Donal Trump. Then again he could be a YUUUGGEE Trojan Horse... Time will tell.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Hell I am not even pro-trump and I understand the clear insanity that is being spewed forth by these Soros indoctrinated fools!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't think you guys understand what is going on here. We just elected a man who's campaign tactic and style was similar to that of George Wallace and made promises to build a wall, round people up, ban Muslims and is in a position in which he could appoint SCOTUS justices that may overturn a ruling that gave women the freedom to do with their bodies as they choose.

Add to that the fact that the Reps control congress and we find ourselves in a bad position where we could take a huge step backwards in regards to personal liberty and constitutional protections. And we have yet to discuss the ramifications of his economic/tax ideas.

So I can understand why a lot of people are concerned. We've put ourselves in a terrible spot if Trump does achieve even a small bit of what he promised.
edit on 10-11-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Maybe if we give them all "2016 Election Day Participation" trophies, they'll calm down a little?
edit on 10-11-2016 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The only one concerned about Trumps been president elect is the ones that are in the losers side.

That is the way of politics, is always a winner and is always a loser, is been like that since we have been a nations that believe in elections and allow the people to vote

Get over it.

Trump is the new president, Hillary lost and is not way in hell that protest are going to force Trump to give Hillary he seat.

Is time to step back and work for the next 4 years on another candidate for the next elections.

Because Hillary will never be president of this nation

+2 more 
link   
Liberals aren't happy unless they have something to yell and scream about, one lady was even telling CNN that people need to die. Absolutely crazy.

link   
I just hope he is as much of a liar as I think he is. I hope he pisses of all those evangelicals who voted for him when he doesn't do any of the things he told him he would do. That would be sweet!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I'm already done crying and have moved on to being HIGHLY critical and suspect of Trump's actions. I foresee a very corrupt administration and my CT senses have been reinvigorated.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I don't think you guys understand what is going on here. We just elected a man who's campaign tactic and style was similar to that of George Wallace and made promises to build a wall, round people up, ban Muslims and is in a position in which he could appoint SCOTUS justices that may overturn a ruling that gave women the freedom to do with their bodies as they choose.

Add to that the fact that the Reps control congress and we find ourselves in a bad position where we could take a huge step backwards in regards to personal liberty and constitutional protections. And we have yet to discuss the ramifications of his economic/tax ideas.

So I can understand why a lot of people are concerned. We've put ourselves in a terrible spot if Trump does achieve even a small bit of what he promised.

A significant portion of the country disagrees with your assessment. Who was it that said, "Elections have consequences?"

Face it, the liberal agenda has been put on the back burner. If this stuff was so important, you should have come out and vote.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You prove the point of people fallen pray to the propaganda. You act like on Jan 20 all Muslims will be rounded up and sent out. That's not what he said. He said ban them from coming in from countries with known ties to terrorism until we can have a better vetting process. Set up areas in the rich Muslim countries for the refugees.

The woman's body thing is your opinion. What about all the people who consider that it is murder of babies? Obviously your opinions do not represent the majority of the country or Hillary would have won. She didn't. So don't justify violence of these protesters with your opinions.

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's hard to lose, trust me I know, I watched Ron Paul get beat twice.

I empathize with the venting actually, but the solution now that the election is over, is either you are part of the problem or part of the solution, hope in solutions.

Trust us, if Trump turns out to be a total fraud the ATS crowd will be the first ones to turn on him and to attack him without mercy.

At that point you can say "I told you so", but not before.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
link   
a reply to: introvert

maybe the majority of people want a solution to radical Islam which is growing like a wildfire, maybe the majority of people want immigration policies to be tough and especially on those who enter ILLEGALLY, maybe the majority do not support abortion of any kind and value life... ( the last one I still think women should have the right to choose, I just personally fervently disagree with abortion) Have you considered perhaps the country has tried extreme progressive policies and has wholesale rejected them in voting Trump? Because news flash, that's exactly what happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

And what I KNOW you don't understand is that the democratic process used to elect a leader, just voted Donald J. Trump as president Elect of the United States. Apparently, this is what the people wanted. I think it's time for you to accept this and realize it's how things are going to be for the next 4 years. Suck it up.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It just goes to show that some people just never grow up. A tantrum at 3 is the same tantrum at 30......Might I suggest you all have a big old "hug-a-thon". Console each other, cause you're Madam Leader couldn't even muster the respect toward you to address you all election night. It's always been about "her" never "you". Let the hug-a-thon commence!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm already done crying and have moved on to being HIGHLY critical and suspect of Trump's actions. I foresee a very corrupt administration and my CT senses have been reinvigorated.

good for you. Just please, wait for him to take office before you call for his impeachment. (the process doesn't work unless he's actually in office)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join