It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: deadlyhope

Isn't it your lawmakers that are trying to take the public lands, even in Idaho.

If you are LDS you don't live or associate with anyone else. You are polite and have been taught to tolerate "the others". I don't believe in King's. However I believe in laws and now we have religious zealots who be writing laws for control of the individual.

And why did religious people need a law to let their children die from illness then cry about abortions?
That just happened in Idaho.

You know what is ironic... When the Government oversteps it's authority, it is 9 times out of 10, Conservatives who stand up, like in the Bundy Stand-off against the Bureau of Land Management, etc. The left protests against some fairytale illusion against things that aren't really happening.

You have a LOT of work to do as far stepping out of your little Matrix.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Hi MOM
When you say leave women alone, do you mean cut food stamps, section 8 housing and government funding of all kinds for women? How much alone should they leave women?
I am not being mean but there are millions of single mothers out there who would die if they were left alone.
They want to be independent and don't want anyone to take care of them. Yet they are on government funding. One can not be independent and on the dole at the same time.
I am of the thought that if one lives on the tax dollars of others, the government will have a say in your life. Not saying you personally. That is why most people don't want control freak, leftest, nuts in government getting in our lives.
I am not picking a fight i promise, i just see this posted all the time. leave women alone, but give me everything.
But if a gal pays her own way, yes big daddy gov should leave you alone.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope
"Are you talking about vaccines or what?"

Vaccines, but there has been an outcry since 2013 because they are dying from curable fevers too.

“We would like to see this exemption lifted,” said Jean Fisher, a deputy Ada County prosecutor and chief of its Special Crimes Unit, who also spoke on behalf of Idaho Prosecuting Attorneys Association. “I don’t think the right of a parent should supersede the medical rights of the child.”

Linda Martin, a former Followers of Christ church member who has campaigned to change Idaho’s law since 2013, echoed that opinion.

“A child should not have to drown in their own fluids while people are praying over them,” she said.

Read more here: www.idahostatesman.com...=cpy

If that is what parents and lawmakers want, so be it. But, don't turn around and make laws that will punish women seeking an abortion.

Unless you look like Trump and think like Pence, our next four years are going to be worse than the last 15.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: TechniXcality

i think there are some on the right who are a little miffed by the results. they didn't get to use their guns and safe-y places to go full retard on the democrats. LOL.

You should go visit a gun range some time. Every one I have been to, have the most down to Earth, politest and nicest people, of ALL walks of life. Doctors, receptionists, cops, vets, your dentist, you name it. The right, as a whole despise violence because as a whole, logic and critical thinking steps in.

Just about every episode of violence during this election, and in every big city on a daily basis just in general are done by leftists. So again, please do a little research and have an open mind before coming to an absolute conclusion.

edit on 10-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I have read the entire thread and YOU don't even make sense most of the time. You seem filled with hatred and contempt. You have made racist comments and have insulted a member for being a single mom trying to survive without the welfare system. I can't believe you even said to her to go live in a cave in the middle east.

I would hate to know you in real life and I feel extreme sympathy for the "two old disabled veteran geezers" that you take care of, because i have a strong feeling that you are not a good caregiver.

You are the problem with this country.
People have a right to protest, but defending people who call for violence shows your character.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: miconATSrender

If welfare was that easy and profitable there would not be so many foster children. Sleeping in offices because there are no homes. We all pay one way or another. After they footprint and give a soc sec number, children don't just disappear.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I don't write laws, now I don't even have a representative in congress or the presidency.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: EchoesInTime

I don't write laws, now I don't even have a representative in congress or the presidency.

From many of your comments on this thread, that's probably for the best.

There are still democrats in Congress, can you even name who your current reps are?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Who wants to end up in jail over a bunch of traitor white Christian bigots who just killed our country? Go for it for four years, do your damage. Hurt many women, children, and people as you can for four years. Please, leave that legacy, again.
Watch who you charge as traitors to this country as it was exposed in wiki leaks that Hillatys email server exposed the names of our undercover CI A agents and was hacked by 5 foreign governments. In fact you can thank us later for keeping her out of the White House.
edit on 10-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I almost can't tell whether you are here to troll because it is fun or you actually believe what you say.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
I completely agree!

I cannot understand how they do not see the hypocrisy. It is frightening.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Who wants to end up in jail over a bunch of traitor white Christian bigots who just killed our country? Go for it for four years, do your damage. Hurt many women, children, and people as you can for four years. Please, leave that legacy, again.

Clinton is the traitor. I am not christian, not a bigot and we just saved the country. You are welcome.

And where in the hell do get the idea that anyone is getting hurt? Do you not listen to what he says his plan is? If you are here illegally, you need to Go! We have laws already against that that need to be enforced.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Oldtimer2

yes, and what were these groups plans in case hillary was elected??
I know that there were at least some hinting that the guns would come out if she was...

let the kids blow off some steam, as long as they are peaceful, they aren't doing that much harm. and if they turn violent, well we have laws that will take care of them...

hopefully they will settle down. at least till trump gets into office and we have time to see what he actually does. and well, if he acts the way I am afraid he's gonna act, then to can go out and protest again and probably will have the support of more people, with a few republicans added in....

because.... what trump says he will do and what he actually does might not be the same thing...
and whatever he does will have to go through a congress that is hopefully sane and knowledgeable when it comes to the issues...
he might be okay... so well, kind of wish they'd just settle down.

I do take issue with the idea that anybody that comes into this country illegally doesn't have any rights though... every man, women and child has basic human rights!! even if that right is for them to be HUMANLY sent out of the country!

Congress. Sane. The people who pass a law THEN read it?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Stronger Together was the slogan.

I'm guessing that was just another lie then?

edit on 10-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
People like the woman in the vid are either very easily influenced and emotion overrides logic ( MSM effect ) or they are perhaps still on the agitators payroll. Hard to believe how easy it is to divide and conquer ( use fools and money ). If the golden rule was the only one, think of how nice we would all play the game of life. I am prejudice against one thing and that's a$$holes. That demography spans all politics - left, right and center, religions, races and intellect. Some people just are - whether by choice or not. Basic humble efforts of humanity to one another is missing in so many. Reminds me of this proverb.

If there is light in the soul,
There will be beauty in the person.

If there is beauty in the person,
There will be harmony in the house.

If there is harmony in the house,
There will be order in the nation.

If there is order in the nation,
There will be peace in the world.

- Chinese Proverb

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

Pot calling the kettle black. Freaking hypocrites. Make our lives miserable for eight years because a black man was president.

Your delusional. Many of those "traitor white Christian bigots" were the very people who voted for Obama TWICE.
Ever consider people were voting against the ACA's unaffordable premiums, a stagnant economy, and Hillary's complete lack of trustworthiness coupled with a mountain of corruption? Nah, it's all payback because he's black.
Unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hello all! I have been posting this on Facebook and I hope it helps here.
If you are angry about the direction this country is taking, OKAY!
Here is what you need to do:
in 2 short years you have a chance to change things in local elections. Get people on your side NOW!
Every urban area needs:
before and after school caretakers
meals on wheels for seniors
public speaking and etiquette lessons for young people who are moving into the workplace
help for young people who have no parents

Best of all the govt money is there! And I know Nation of Islam works with the inner city. They need YOUR manpower and time.
I am serious. I was in Ferguson, MO last night at a scholarship awards banquet. The community college there is eager for humans to help people gain a foothold in the world. I know they are not alone. Please help.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

He and his preacher partner are in the halls of the lawmakers now. They will effect all our daughters not just the ones that volunteer for abuse and money.

He is meeting with Prez Obana now and the media is suggesting right this minute that the Prez abd I quote "wants to give Trump 'opportunity to succeed' "
Oh and CNN has suddenly stopped bashing Trump

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I'm sorry but the liberal ideology supports splitting families.

The conservatives has tried hard to protect the two parent mom and dad structure and traditional marriage. Faithfulness, monogamy, the good things.

The liberal approach supports all these stupid court battles, protection orders for nothing, divorce rates, abortions, welfare for single mom, forcing dad's to become deadbeats and pay child support, even making it seem normal and ok to cheat and all this garbage.

That's the liberal's legacy of "progressive policy", destroying the entire concept of families.

I almost went there. I was about to mention something about the family structure that used to exist, it used to be the norm. And funny thing, back then we had guns, we had schools, and yet, what we didn't have were school shootings. Is there a connection? I don't know, but if you really start to do some math, it kind of looks like the deterioration of the family structure might be a factor.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join