It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
While protesting is our right in this country to do, and should be done at all costs.

I really think we need to have a basic quiz be given so we can make sure the protesters know exactly what they are protesting.
No one would be denied protesting, but wouldn't be able to until they reviewed their answers and got the truth.

While I'm not a Trump supporter nor Clinton, the women in the video is more upset at the current and past administrations than she would be with someone yet to even goto office and make those mistakes. If he even served as a border town mayor I'd understand.

This is a growing issue, people see a cause, get an opinion ( be it correct or incorrect ) and think they have all the facts and they go protest, when it just adds to dilute the whole issue in the 1st place.

We should want aLL protesting to be on the same page and have the facts or else they aren't helping anyone.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Tranceopticalinclined because: protest

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Is illogical, why people want to hurt others that have nothing to do with their twisted view of things.

Is irrational, the present administration try to create a revolution base on racism, many times already, most conscious intelligent people didn't fall for it.

Hard working citizens are busy working and paying taxes as usual, the small groups that are protesting have too much time in their hands thanks to the working class tax payers and are the ones that can spend their time protesting.

Is just incredible.

edit on 10-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Isn't it your lawmakers that are trying to take the public lands, even in Idaho.

If you are LDS you don't live or associate with anyone else. You are polite and have been taught to tolerate "the others". I don't believe in King's. However I believe in laws and now we have religious zealots who be writing laws for control of the individual.

And why did religious people need a law to let their children die from illness then cry about abortions?
That just happened in Idaho.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The calls for violence are stupid.

People are stupid, especially the left leaning Hillary supporters.

Protest after protest claiming that Trump is going to do this, Trump is going to do that.

They are too damn stupid to even think about their position for 30 seconds.

30 Seconds is all it takes anybody with common sense to realize that IF Donald Trump is even 1/10th bad as these people claim he will definitely be, then his ass would be impeached in a heartbeat.

Somehow people have quickly forgotten the checks and balances that have been in place for 200 years in Congress specifically to keep rogue president/government officials out of office.

It is insane.

I would bet that on Nov 9, the prayers for Donald Trump to die were probably off the charts.
edit on R072016-11-10T09:07:25-06:00k0711Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Our law enforcement needs to identify, arrest and then a new Trump justice system needs to incarcerate these violent inciters of death in the streets. Get the Marxist agitators who receive the Soros dollars to foment this crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

i think there are some on the right who are a little miffed by the results. they didn't get to use their guns and safe-y places to go full retard on the democrats. LOL.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

The little woman in the kitchen is the end result of civilization and religious control. So is poverty.

Women spent eons without kitchens and a steady man and here we are.

Do you realize what you just said?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Who wants to end up in jail over a bunch of traitor white Christian bigots who just killed our country? Go for it for four years, do your damage. Hurt many women, children, and people as you can for four years. Please, leave that legacy, again.

Hello? Reality is calling. Please wake up.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Inciting violence and death is not the way to fix grievances.

Somebody needs to tell the people protesting that in America is a reason why we are a nation o laws.

People already have died in this nation for them to be able to have a right to protest.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I'm not lds.

Fanatics exist all over the place - people who believe in something so strongly they are willing to let others fight and die for it.. Usually not themselves, though, that would be actual sacrifice and is usually not as far as people are willing to go.

I personally believe in a huge reduction of power for the government, something like 90 percent for the federal government, as I believe states should make a lot of their own choices, only being bound to constitutional rights as they are - not as we've reinterpreted them a thousand times and convoluted them.

Are you talking about vaccines or what?

Abortion, illness, and the like are really tough topics because you're bound to have your beliefs based on own experiences while others are bound to have theirs. I do not disrespect a person who believes that life is sacred from the time of conception. It is much tougher to convince that same person that abortion should be allowed, though - while at the same time others advocate for woman's rights and say it's their body alone, it's harder to convince that person that life is sacred from conception and should be kept alive.

I'm fairly neutral on the topic, while if it came to voting for legislation I would vote pro choice.

Neither side makes me angry, upset, or contentious, though. They have been conditioned to believe one way or another based on a life and circumstances I could never hope to understand.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Remember when they hypothesized that Trump not accepting the results was a threat to democracy? Here is an actual threat to democracy. They are chanting anti-fascist slogans while protesting democratic results.

This is the media's doing. The people here marching, as naive as anyone could be, having been fed the Trump is Hitler routine. But when everyone is Hitler, no one is Hitler, and the media might have blood on their hands for their lies.
edit on 10-11-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It worked for Trump so only Trump can calm the waters and fix it. But then, if he did that his supporters would crucify him.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
The calls for violence are stupid.

People are stupid, especially the left leaning Hillary supporters.

Protest after protest claiming that Trump is going to do this, Trump is going to do that.

They are too damn stupid to even think about their position for 30 seconds.

30 Seconds is all it takes anybody with common sense to realize that IF Donald Trump is even 1/10th bad as these people claim he will definitely be, then his ass would be impeached in a heartbeat.

Somehow people have quickly forgotten the checks and balances that have been in place for 200 years in Congress specifically to keep rogue president/government officials out of office.

It is insane.

I would bet that on Nov 9, the prayers for Donald Trump to die were probably off the charts.

I'm an atheist, but I truly believe in karma. There had to be some kind of higher power at work on election day because something kept most of the electronic voting machines from flipping the vote to Hillary. Or, unbelievably, more than 90% of the popular vote went to Trump. Or both...

Also, being a believer in karma, if the person praying for death and/or destruction for an individual has no basis, then woe be unto them! Karma is a bitch!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The little woman in the kitchen is the end result of civilization and religious control. So is poverty.

Have you been drinking? seriously

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

I don't want violence, Trump wanted violence. Now he has the best protection in the world but we have to live in the violence he as a leader started.

What violence has he started?
The people started the violence. They made the choice to go this route. He didn't "start" anything.

You know, you don't HAVE to live this way. No matter how much it SEEMS that leadership tells you to be outraged and violent towards others, you can take the responsibility to treat others with kindness and respect.
Because that's the solution to this issue. If the people react like this, it merely feeds into the big problem.

A small warning: That's exactly what the true puppeteers want us to do. Overreaction and violence will only bring their goals of martial law into action.

We need to prove that we don't need leadership telling us to keep hating others. No one can tell us to not treat others with kindness.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

MOM you know as I do, that the reason is people that can not accept that Hilary lost is due to the campaign of lies and fixed poll results that was drilled into the democrats Hillary followers.

The psychological ops played on the followers was incredible, hell I didn't voted for Hillary and even I felt for it.

I actually thought she was a done deal.

What that tells you.

We talk about that here in ATS and nobody wanted to listen.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

"Women spent eons without kitchens and a steady man and here we are."

Women spent eons in caves without kitchens being repeatedly raped when they were menstruating by the strongest biggest alpha male tribe member, and here we are.

But even the term rape is a modern term. Cave women/men didn't know what rape was... all they knew was they needed to breed to keep the tribe strong and there was only one way to get a child.

Fixed it with a reality check.
edit on R332016-11-10T09:33:28-06:00k3311Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Who wants to end up in jail over a bunch of traitor white Christian bigots who just killed our country? Go for it for four years, do your damage. Hurt many women, children, and people as you can for four years. Please, leave that legacy, again.

I'm sorry but the liberal ideology supports splitting families.

The conservatives has tried hard to protect the two parent mom and dad structure and traditional marriage. Faithfulness, monogamy, the good things.

The liberal approach supports all these stupid court battles, protection orders for nothing, divorce rates, abortions, welfare for single mom, forcing dad's to become deadbeats and pay child support, even making it seem normal and ok to cheat and all this garbage.

That's the liberal's legacy of "progressive policy", destroying the entire concept of families.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yeah, it's always someone else's fault, right? Trump forced those people out in the street.
Jesus, do you people ever take responsibility for your own actions? Can you understand those words? Is the idea of personal responsibility so foreign you can't even comprehend it?
Your.
Own.
Actions.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: TheBulk

"Don't take away our rights" ....If you are here illegally you don't have rights.

Wrong. Our rights are for everyone not just citizens the Bill of Rights applies to everyone, even illegal immigrants.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join