It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Sigh. He isn't even in office yet and you people are sh** slinging. The Sky Is Falling!!!!
Give it a rest. It's your side that is calling for violence. Do you even realize that? Do you see who is in the streets? What would you have said to Republicans if Clinton had won? We all know exactly what you'd have said..."Suck it up, she won"
Well, now it's time for your side to take their own advice. Grow up. It's over. You lost.
I've seen thread after thread saying Republicans are violent.
Who is in the streets? Who is calling for people to die?
And above all, who will you fu**in hypocrites blame when it does become violent? Pretty sure we all know the answer to that. You'll find some way to play the victim, just like always.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

yes, and what were these groups plans in case hillary was elected??
I know that there were at least some hinting that the guns would come out if she was...

let the kids blow off some steam, as long as they are peaceful, they aren't doing that much harm. and if they turn violent, well we have laws that will take care of them...

hopefully they will settle down. at least till trump gets into office and we have time to see what he actually does. and well, if he acts the way I am afraid he's gonna act, then to can go out and protest again and probably will have the support of more people, with a few republicans added in....

because.... what trump says he will do and what he actually does might not be the same thing...
and whatever he does will have to go through a congress that is hopefully sane and knowledgeable when it comes to the issues...
he might be okay... so well, kind of wish they'd just settle down.

I do take issue with the idea that anybody that comes into this country illegally doesn't have any rights though... every man, women and child has basic human rights!! even if that right is for them to be HUMANLY sent out of the country!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Read my quote under every post I make, quit being ridiculous.

Do you know what 'demagoguery' means? You're taking soundbites the media used to whip you into a fearful frenzy to go out and vote for hillary a little bit too literally.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Not to mention his work ethic is incredible. He is going to work for us. And I think you are correct, he will want to leave some sort of legacy.

JT

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: network dude

No I am blinded by fear of the future. He hates everyone that does not look like him.

well, just so I'm clear, you have no desire to work towards a unified nation?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The people obsessed with unity sure dont seem to lead by example towards such ends. Ironies and hypocrisies infinite.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I do take issue with the idea that anybody that comes into this country illegally doesn't have any rights though... every man, women and child has basic human rights!! even if that right is for them to be HUMANLY sent out of the country!

so are you willing to put a family of illegal mexicans up in your home? if not, why?

+18 more 
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

Pot calling the kettle black. Freaking hypocrites. Make our lives miserable for eight years because a black man was president.

Actually 93% of black people voting for the black guy was voting by race which is racist. If White people did that there never would have been a black president, but they didn't so there was.

Funny how you people are so blatantly racist and don't even see it, and yet you point a finger at others calling them racist.
Go away, please leave ATS, we don't like racists here.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

You won't like it.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Trump needs to be impeached
for what ...?
he hasn't even been sworn in.

Then only thing she needs to split
is her calorie count
go focus on that...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Your man made the threats. Maybe you did not believe him, but his chosen targets do.

Can you be more specific? What exactly were the threats made?

There were no threats. Trump just wants immigration laws enforced and sanctuary cities to go away.

link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Right, Just like Trump, go away unless I think and look like you.

+11 more 
link   

a reply to: KTemplar

Like I said, do as much damage as you can to people, that is the republican legacy. Wars on women and children.

You mean like our drone strikes under Obama and Hillary that killed more civilians (women and children) than the intended targets? Or do world matters not concern you. Just the US?

Can you honestly sit there and say that race relations have gotten better under the current administration? And what specifically is Trump going to do to women and children that has you so concerned? Do you work or are you a stay at home mom?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I don't want to have to call Pence everyday and tell him my menstrual cycle. How is that going to unify, making laws at one gender based on religious beliefs.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Thank you George Soros. You piece of *&^%. These kids have no idea they are being used by you. All for a buck.

When are we going to do something about him?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You pay American taxes? Cause your name is on those bombs too. Another thing to thank republicans for.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

What??? I think you need to take a break from the internet for a while.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I take care of two disabled American veteran old geezers because the rent is too damn high. That ok with you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

It might surprise you to learn that in south Texas, a great many of the Hisanic immigrants came to Texas in the 1920s to flee the turmoil of endless revolutions in Mexico. They were largely upper middle income, with lots of money. Their children tell me they would welcome tighter immigration controls.

Another oddity? Technically they came from Mexico, but they arent what you would think of as typical Mexican. They are Spanish. In fact some still own property in Spain.

Strange world.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

No I am blinded by fear of the future. He hates everyone that does not look like him.

Bull#! He and most Americans don't like takers who break laws, pop out kids like Pez dispensers, and refuse to work to support them. No matter what they look like!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join