It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: TheBulk

Pot calling the kettle black. Freaking hypocrites. Make our lives miserable for eight years because a black man was president.

Have you ever considered that you're just a racist who hates white people, blames white people for everything and is constantly in fear of white people?

If you idiots really want violence, then bring it on. What are you waiting for?
edit on 10-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Oh, back peddling already.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Pot calling the kettle black. Freaking hypocrites. Make our lives miserable for eight years because a black man was president.

that is bull#. flat out bull#. Why can't people not like him because he sucked at being president. Why can't we not like him becasue of Obamacare? Why is it that we have to not like him "because he's black"? grow a #ing brain.

Because he believes white people are the ultimate Evil and that everything white people do is motivated by a hatred for people who are not them. The irony of it is that they are broadly assigning thoughts to People based on their skin color and then demonizing them. How is this any different from what the KKK does?

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Oh, back peddling already.

Ugh... I really shouldn't even respond to you but what exactly did I back pedal on?

It's amazing how you can play the victim, yet it is your side who is calling for death and violence on people that don't look like them and they don't like.
edit on 10-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

How has any of Trump's policies hurt you? Are you here illegally?

+42 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

She appears to fit the definition of a 'deplorable' that Hillary was referring to - irredeemable & intolerant of others opinions, also known as a bigot.

Still, it's her right to go full retard and infer deadly violence as a means of retribution, she just needs to keep in mind that her freedom to express herself may have unintended consequences which is why personal conduct, accountability and responsibility starts with the ego and proceeds from there to the family and community.

She is likely a reflection and a result of her education she has received from one of the government indoctrination institutions - like the ones giving exam postponements, pizzas and puppies to cheer up depressed 20-something year old precious snowflakes currently suffering trauma from the news that Trump is gonna be POTUS - I sh!t you not!!!.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

edit on 11/10/2016 by brutus61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I don't want violence, Trump wanted violence. Now he has the best protection in the world but we have to live in the violence he as a leader started.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

It's supply and demand, basic math.

How are you going to feel if SSI goes bankrupt? You can't sustain a program that gives out more than it takes in.

It's about breaking laws.

I am a single mother, I work to support my child. I turned down welfare cash assistance when I was 150% below the poverty level because they treated me like #.

I have enough disabilities to collect ssi and have been told this by doctors, but I refuse to be a bad example for my son!

I have worked over 30 years, and I've been poor. I also count my blessings and don't break the law. I don't incite violence. I just took it when I was treated like # when I tried to get help. I struggle now sometimes, but that's life.

End rant - open your eyes!

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Who is out assaulting people / rioting / etc?

You do realize that by coming to that persons defense you're effectively condoning a civil war with "casualties on both sides"?

If the liberals like this are the good guys, then why not e the ones to actually TRY to take the moral high road??
edit on 10-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Mike Pence will head the war against women. It will be more laws and punishment for women.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Aw....well, why don't you move to the middle east. Those women love living in caves and being miserable too.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

it's regressing. Almost like an entire group is somehow idolizing the racists of the 60's and trying to emulate them. And they seem oblivious to it.

How in the world can we focus on being all inclusive and united, it a section of us refuses to accept the rest? Racism is taught, it's not something in your genes, it's learned. When say a MOM OF 3 decides to teach her children that all men and women are created equal, and each has the chance to be something amazing if they try, we will be on the road to a better future.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

You better play that clip again.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I aint no fake christian or muslim.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Shut the eff up woman and get in the kitchen and make me a sammich .

+27 more 
link   

Who wants to end up in jail over a bunch of traitor white Christian bigots who just killed our country? Go for it for four years, do your damage. Hurt many women, children, and people as you can for four years. Please, leave that legacy, again.

Actually 29% of Hispanic voters voted for Trump. MORE THAN VOTED FOR ROMNEY AGAINST OBAMA. Also 8% of black voters voted for Trump. ALSO MORE THAN VOTED FOR ROMNEY AGAINST OBAMA.

So, I think you should shut it up with your racist crap. YOU are actually the definition of a bigot and you don't even know it. Like Thebulk said, you need a long look in a big mirror.

+4 more 
link   

I dont even know what you're talking about, now.

+33 more 
link   
Clinton supporters don't believe in gun ownership... it's going to be a quick civil war.

+14 more 
link   

Your ignorance is showing fool

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join