It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: TheBulk

"Don't take away our rights" ....If you are here illegally you don't have rights.

Actually...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Yes they do, according to our forefathers.

Actually...

If you go to jail those rights are stripped from you no?

So if we uphold the law and arrest those that are here illegally then those illegals will have no rights (well only basic rights)

How many people in jail are pursuing happiness?

Probably all of them. Jail is an unhappy place, so they are trying to pursue it in the best way they can.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Why do people who come here illegally think they have more rights than people who were born here, fought (actual wars) for the freedoms of America?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

"people have to die"

...... And she looks like the type who would die first.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is just msm hype. Don't believe it. Believe me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SPHARAOH

I did report it; nothing ever happened.

Again, If I can walk, I want to work.

Wth, die more than once from that? What made you think the same person died twice? My point being, I watched someone suffer horribly, and he had a hard time getting SSI disability, with brain cancer. It made me appreciate the blessings I have.

God Bless, this will be the last time I reply to you

edit on 12-11-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The real war on women is fought by the Islamic State. The real war on children is fought by the Islamic State. The real war on Child Sex Slavery is being weakened by NY Financiers who hobnob with Bill Clinton, taking him on extended junkets to have his fun with young girls, then get off relatively without any real jail time thanks to Hillary Clinton's intervention and a plea deal he agreed to because they didn't even want Bill Clinton deposed. The real war on women is in our media, the same media that makes it's money off the backs, fronts, backsides etc etc and use of women to sell with sex and are okay with the objectification of women, until President Elect Donald Trump does it. The REAL WAR ON ALL AMERICANS ???? Lack of education on the issue of political education of the electorate by the News Outlets, their ONE moral obligation and JOB, along with the lack of ability to discern between lies, corruption, spin doctrine, ghost stories, manipulation and propaganda and the TRUTH, FACTS, PUBLIC RECORD!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This Woman Needs to be Arrested ASAP for Spouting Terroristic Threats and be Dumb enough to do it on a National Media Outlet .

Twitter is awash in these calls for violence.

And that's why I don't subscribe to anything that contains
that first syllable in the title, Bulk. I'm misinformed enough
without going somewhere online to have it reinforced.
But advocating arresting someone for directly inciting vio-
lence on a public medium would have me labeled a racist.

OK. I guess if I confessed wanting to live and was conser-
vative besides, some troglodyte could call me a fascist too.
Wow, just wow... the guy in his ACCEPTANCE SPEECH said
he wants to bring America together-- and the other camp
is calling for wholesale Quisinart-in'. Priceless irony at least.

Could we all put the boxes of sticky labels away until Jan 20,
and find out what happens after Don is HIRED?

I sure am glad derfreebie did the work writing, I feel exactly the same, Thanks
edit on 12-11-2016 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MOMof3

Pot calling the kettle black. Freaking hypocrites. Make our lives miserable for eight years because a black man was president.

that is bull#. flat out bull#. Why can't people not like him because he sucked at being president. Why can't we not like him becasue of Obamacare? Why is it that we have to not like him "because he's black"? grow a #ing brain.

Because he believes white people are the ultimate Evil and that everything white people do is motivated by a hatred for people who are not them. The irony of it is that they are broadly assigning thoughts to People based on their skin color and then demonizing them. How is this any different from what the KKK does?

I just had a black man on social media say that "it was obvious by seeing who was at the Trump rallies, that they were ignorant" this man was crying about racism and making the entire election and current RIOTS about anti black racism.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I don't want violence, Trump wanted violence. Now he has the best protection in the world but we have to live in the violence he as a leader started.

You are in the streets violently rioting and destroying property, beating people that voted Trump, and it's unprecedented as well as UN-AMERICAN behavior to be given the right to vote, by the men and women who fought and died to give you the right to a democratic process... then go Vote... then go RIOT??? Can you not see the Irony, hypocrisy and mental depravity it takes to react this way? I doubt that most of those who are so enraged by his winning a hard won fight, can even give actual PROOF or FACTUAL evidence that HE incited any violent behavior, condoned any abuse of any race, religion, or sex and I don't think that most of those who voted for HIllary Clinton have the slightest clue what is going on right now or had all the facts before trying to elect a candidate that should't even have been allowed to seek the nomination.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Yes, as usual, republicans want everyone else to take the high ground so they can have the low. I ain't stupid Michelle Obama.

You "AIN'T" exactly a freakin GENIUS either.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: KTemplar

After listening to that foul mouth trump for a year that is suppose to hurt. He is better at it than you.

Me thinks we are dealing with a TROLL

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I don't want to have to call Pence everyday and tell him my menstrual cycle. How is that going to unify, making laws at one gender based on religious beliefs.

I can tell everyone right now, this is going NOWHERE FAST. This isn't an intelligent discussion with a sober individual who is in control of all of their mental faculties, and basically... just not a fair fight. Unless of course you are in the business of humiliating or "mic dropping" on someone for lack of a more intelligent term to use, that could be comprehended by everyone *ahem* I can't believe we are actually using words and not MEMES, honestly. I thought this would be an interesting debate and venue to maybe, just maybe get an open dialogue going between to separate groups that agree on so many GRAVE ISSUES, when they can ever actually get past their immaturity and emotions, and meet in the middle. It's not and I'm bored with it... just frustrating.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just saw a breaking news report that wikileaks documents have been uncovered that link Soros to the current protests... source was RT, so awaiting some more info from wikileaks...
edit on 12/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I find it incredibly ironic that the liberal media and left wingers worked themselves into a tizzy for days when Trump said that he would wait for the election results before he would decide if he would accept the results.

Now look what we have - the media and lefties refuse to accept the results. Hypocrite much?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
what makes you think she's not here legally?
Somethng to do with her ethncty
a reply to: Alien Abduct

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shell69

originally posted by: network dude

Pot calling the kettle black. Freaking hypocrites. Make our lives miserable for eight years because a black man was president.

that is bull#. flat out bull#. Why can't people not like him because he sucked at being president. Why can't we not like him becasue of Obamacare? Why is it that we have to not like him "because he's black"? grow a #ing brain.

Because he believes white people are the ultimate Evil and that everything white people do is motivated by a hatred for people who are not them. The irony of it is that they are broadly assigning thoughts to People based on their skin color and then demonizing them. How is this any different from what the KKK does?

I just had a black man on social media say that "it was obvious by seeing who was at the Trump rallies, that they were ignorant" this man was crying about racism and making the entire election and current RIOTS about anti black racism.

I find that most of them who talk like that are either sucking from a big government $$$ nipple, or mad because some FREEBIE (like Free College) is not going to happen for them now.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Just saw a breaking news report that wikileaks documents have been uncovered that link Soros to the current protests... source was RT, so awaiting some more info from wikileaks...

I thought everyone already assumed that SOROS was behind the protests this week, just like he was financing the Trump rally protests, before the election.

It really doesn't matter much at this point, because the protests seem to be fading away, now that ARIZONA and MICHIGAN are now in the "TRUMP" column. There were more TV crews here in COLD Chicago tonight, than there were protesters. It was funny. Tons of camera lights illuminating perhaps 15 fools.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The woman in this video is brainwashed i think, not too coherent since she's emotional too, just ranting hate. Hate is the ultimate mind# and doesn't allow clear thought.

I'm in Seattle and it's a VERY liberal hipster tech-savvy town. I'm seeing so many really angry people now around the city on my job. I deliver to coffeeshops where everyone is talking about the current events, and the majority are angry here and many intending to protest. We had an incident i think where 5 were shot the other night, but I did not investigate.

Today I got a lady so angry at my words since I was just stating facts, that she had to walk away from me, yet is was SHE who started the conversation asking me "how can you be so cheerful after that election?" I should have just answered "Lady I'm just a delivery guy, I'm supposed to be cheerful". Why are these idiots baiting me if they can't take the answer?? "Lady, you lost because your party failed you by trying to force an unwinnable candidate against a super popular assclown who doesn't look like everyone else, be angry at the DNC!"

So, I don't agree with these protests, the man hasn't even been in office yet, and it's our democratic process that we have to accept, or agree to change it, right? How can I hate someone who has done nothing personal to harm me? Big words, even hurtful words are still words, what are your deeds?

I am so glad there are some level headed people here on ATS, who just process and inform, and help with educating by constantly learning themselves. And S&F OP for an awesome thread.

I wish calmness, clarity and understanding for america right now, then we can start talking like adults again

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: SPHARAOH

I did report it; nothing ever happened.
(Try again. Try different complaint pathways. You claim to have a friend who's an FBI agent maybe he can help/advise?)
Again, If I can walk, I want to work.
(Why don't you just be more straightforward and simply state things like I WANT TO WORK walking has nothing to do with being able to work. Mentally challenged people can walk and i think some would/like/want to work so should we strap plows on them and send them into fields? Maybe have them pull rickshaws? If you want more examples of why walking doesn't instantly mean being able to work i will gladly give you more examples.)

Wth, die more than once from that? What made you think the same person died twice? (YOU DID!!! You said you saw him die once. I just said i didn't know that you can die from it more than once.) My point being, I watched someone suffer horribly, (Agreed that sucks.) and he had a hard time getting SSI disability, with brain cancer. (Fair enough. But could he walk?) It made me appreciate the blessings I have.

God Bless, (You too) this will be the last time I reply to you (Okay. But if you change your mind i won't hold it against you)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
STOP THE HATE!!! I AM NOT a BIGOT nor did I ever call you names. STOP THE HATE!!! a reply to: MOMof3

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join