It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Right now the meetings he is having in Washington will be somewhat of a sizing up to determine whether he can be shaped or not.

Not complicated. its about bottom line pay-offs. Who is willing to promise the most.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You don't know what you're talking about sir. Have you never seen a gangbanger movie? Whenever they buy a new pistol or use one for the very first time they fire off a couple of rounds into a building and they even hit it!!! Sure you might go hunting or have actual training BUT! they have the kill shot. You know that badass looking move when they twist the gun sideways. Ummm hold on a second i am hearing about a drive by shooting on my scanner. Hundreds of shots fired from multiple machine guns. Nobody hit. Ah my bad i guess you'll be fine. a reply to: Alien Abduct

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: MOMof3
Who wants to end up in jail over a bunch of traitor white Christian bigots who just killed our country? Go for it for four years, do your damage. Hurt many women, children, and people as you can for four years. Please, leave that legacy, again.

You people need a really big mirror. You live in a twisted, delusion world of hatred and jealously.

Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth, people are delusional. First off when did ATS become godlikeproductions? Second, if you believe either side really wants real change your crazy. Either way lets not pretend that both sides have the extremists that make the whole as a group look bad. I remember all the flag burning, threats to secede, and the other crap after 2008/2012 by the right. So do you people, your just pretending somehow its different. We are all people of the same country, and your letting the PTB control you into fighting your brothers and sisters. Congrats. Your doing exactly what they want. I believe this world is big enough for us all, its just not big enough for the ego's that come along with us. So put the ego's aside, and lets make this country an actual better place.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: MOMof3

"Basic math
I am a single mother, I work to support my child. I turned down welfare cash assistance when I was 150% below the poverty level because they treated me like #."
I don't understand? You're trying to explain things to a woman who's obviously become mentally unhinged over the fact that Mr. Trump has been elected president. But my problem is also with you KTemplar. If the poverty level would be let's just assume $10,000 because you're obviously very good at math you were generating negative $5,000 per year you refused welfare that was approved because you were treated like #. I will make no comments on your brain power but good for you nonetheless.

"I have enough disabilities to collect ssi and have been told this by doctors, but I refuse to be a bad example for my son!"
How would collecting money that you are legally entitled to because you are disabled and told by not a doctor but doctors be a bad example for your son?

"I have worked over 30 years, and I've been poor. I also count my blessings and don't break the law. I don't incite violence. I just took it when I was treated like # when I tried to get help. I struggle now sometimes, but that's life." Well you chose an incredibly astonishingly high ground that you set for yourself and have obviously suffered due to the fact that a long time ago you were treated like #. Sorry zero sympathy from me.

"End rant - open your eyes!"
They are. As for MOMof3. Admit it you're an illegal and you just don't wanna get deported. You managed to hide for X years and Mr.Trump is gonna come and git you.
Also if this is how you act because of P.M.S. then i totally agree that you have to report your menstrual cycle. Seasonique. Hold on to your fu..ing hats. (Fake SNL commercial)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Can't these threads die? There are idiots on both sides. Why is it ok to call out when your opponent's supporters are morons, but when your own supporters are, you clamor a defense of "Well there always bad apples, that person doesn't represent everyone!"

And you'd be right.. idiots are in ready supply, and their opinions don't represent the entirety of supporters. There are moronic, violent, idiotic, ignorant people of every nationality, religion.. and every political affiliation. Stop trying to make a point that somehow, violent protesters somehow represent the whole.

ATS has a bad habit of painting entire groups of people with a broad brush built from a very small sample of idiots.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I just saw a protestor with a sign that said " its a crooked system"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

dawnstar wrote:
but they do have basic human rights....
which means, you can't go and lock them up in concentration camps and forget to feed them!

Er, sure, did I miss something? DJT isn't even president yet but you're implying he will put people into concentration camps and starve them? WTH?!

I read his '100 day plan' long ago and again today. If he has evil machinations against all non-whites, women and gays, he failed to include them in this plan. Perhaps that was an egregious oversight but I doubt it.

network dude wrote:
Trump and Pence aren't in office yet. Once they get into office, they will have lots of things to do. I can't say for sure, but I'm going to go way the # out on a limb here and say that enacting laws to make you unhappy and gain intimate knowledge of your menstrual cycles are going to be at a slightly lower priority than infrastructure and job creation. So you still have a few months left to pack up and make your way to a border town.

If only I could have given that more than one star.

You guys realize MOMof3 is a legitimate troll, right. I read this thread all at once and it is nothing but deliberately insane inflammatory one liners all the way through.

TruthSeeker wrote:
Are you aware of how many women work for Trump, and how much they are paid? Are you aware of the women under Hillary, who got paid less than men? Everything you speak of, is YOUR candidate Hillary. The left created this racial divide, war on Police and Whites, etc.

This election cycle all the way through really has been the most amazing mirror-imaging social engineering/control situation I've ever seen in my life.

Gin wrote:
It's actually the Dems and Liberals who are channeling their hate toward women. It's so funny and sad at the same time to see them eat their own.

And as a woman I assure you it's a sort of helpless-rage that 3rd-wave-feminism+social-media has become the largest CULT in human history.

Maverick1 wrote:
The blame for this is squarely, completely and utterly on the backs on the propagandized MSM. THEY are the bastards we need to dismantle, not these whining children showing out. They should be ignored---and without the propaganda arm, they would be.

Totally agree. I WATCHED the local MSM in Los Angeles bring on the riots "allegedly" about the Rodney King trial outcome. There was nothing. NO-THING. There was a trashcan on fire for indeterminate reason in L.A. Do you have any idea how much stuff happens in a city like that every day. The MSM obsessed on it "theorizing" that black people were acting out in rage "because of" the trial outcome and eventually they did. I was literally standing in a K-Mart with a bunch of other people in the electronics section -- some black by the way -- going, holy #! They are totally making this up and trying to START it!

I consider the MSM utterly guilty of not only campaign engineering to the degree of organized collusion but sedition.

LesMisanthrope wrote:
Remember when they hypothesized that Trump not accepting the results was a threat to democracy? Here is an actual threat to democracy. They are chanting anti-fascist slogans while protesting democratic results. This is the media's doing. The people here marching, as naive as anyone could be, having been fed the Trump is Hitler routine. But when everyone is Hitler, no one is Hitler, and the media might have blood on their hands for their lies.

Yes, totally agreed. I would really like to understand why even leftists -- despite disappointment -- are not calling out their own media saying WTH is this? This kind of behavior is not ok no matter WHAT 'side' or opinion one has.

marg6043 wrote:
the reason is people that can not accept that Hilary lost is due to the campaign of lies and fixed poll results that was drilled into the democrats Hillary followers. The psychological ops played on the followers was incredible, hell I didn't voted for Hillary and even I felt for it. I actually thought she was a done deal. What that tells you. We talk about that here in ATS and nobody wanted to listen.

It's part of a larger pathology where the entire left -- because of the media -- truly believes that *everybody agrees with them.* Because the TV does, radio does, newspaper does, magazine does, and because they tend to behave emotionally, people who don't agree go 'stealth' about it because they don't want to deal with the drama. So then when they realize people definitely do not all agree with them, they're flabbergasted in the shock of it.

It is profoundly injust and not only social engineering on a large scale, but amounted to psychological warfare for the left. Unfortunately they're already so deep into stockholm syndrome they'll never see it. The same people who spent the last 2 years posting on their facebook pages how 90% of all media (and everything big) is controlled by 6 ubercorporations, which they attribute to the support for things like GMO and corporatism (rightly), just spent 2 years (and now) watching and believing that same media. Bizarre!

buster2010 wrote:
Wrong. Our rights are for everyone not just citizens the Bill of Rights applies to everyone, even illegal immigrants.

I'm a profound believer in the constitution and bill of rights, but most the 'rights' you are appropriating for people here illegally are pretty much unworkable given the illegal status: you have the right to free speech but you don't have the right to stand in our country and make it because you're here illegally so, if caught, you should be sent home, so it will be a rather short speech.

What this actually advocates is that illegals have MORE rights than everyone else, for the following reason:

We take in like a million immigrants a year legally -- and we have tons more we could take in if we wanted, who are waiting -- there is a LINE. People wanting to live here can get in it. We are essentially in a position where foreigners want us to violate our own laws, doing things contrary to the good of our own country, treat injustly and unfairly people who have spent years and a lot of money and work attempting to immigrate legally, all so they can break laws to sneak in instead. So in other words, they should have "more rights" than all the immigrants who are following the process of law we have set up for this. That's irrational and damaging.

network dude wrote:
I almost went there. I was about to mention something about the family structure that used to exist, it used to be the norm. And funny thing, back then we had guns, we had schools, and yet, what we didn't have were school shootings. Is there a connection? I don't know, but if you really start to do some math, it kind of looks like the deterioration of the family structure might be a factor.

The stats on single moms and the outcomes for their kids are tragic. (Bear in mind I'm a single mom. But that's the facts.)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

jonnywhite wrote:
...while also trying to destroy Roe vs Wade--well, gosh, I'll be protesting too.

Me as well. Most of what the left is accusing DJT of intending, a great deal of his own people are not going to support. He is not a republican except for this election. He's basically a liberal for the most part. Right now, with the house and senate both red, DJT is probably the *best* thing that could possibly have happened to the democrats. I am pretty sure any real republican in the chair would have been far more likely to put up with anti-constitutional BS for the sake of some of the far-right agenda or compromise, than he will be.

I realize Pence wants the states to decide over the abortion issue, but what do woman do who live in states which don't support abortions?

That question is federalism vs. states' rights. A civil war was fought over this... That a few people in robes make law and hence control 300 million people not just for the base of the constitution but for all kinds of other things glommed on that were not even considered by the founders (e.g. most the bill of rights was essentially considered to have been within the spirit of their intent, some not explicitly spelled out is all). You could fairly ask this question about literally everything.

I suppose the idea is, if Georgia wants to make slow dancing illegal and California wants to have drive-thru abortion, let anything not about "military, communication, infrastructure, or currency" be controlled by "the will of the people" IN each area. Good for liberals in California. Not so good for liberals in Georgia. And vice-versa with conservatives of course. The whole point is that we do not have borders like most nation-states -- you can MOVE to California because you like their laws better. Some things are always legal or illegal for everybody; other things (e.g. marijuana) it's decided by state. I would not be in favor of overturning Roe vs. Wade and as a woman I would never vote for anybody I seriously thought was going to make a big effort to do so. What Pence will do is hard to say -- he is a Rep in many ways DJT isn't -- and there may be some degree of compromise DJT is forced into by the Reps. I see the likely outcome of putting "social freedoms" in the hands of the states as sending a good chunk of the states back into the bloody dark ages, and horrifying, but I actually believe in putting most things not in that list above in the hands of the states -- a much smaller government which people have vastly more ability to cause change within, than they do the federal level.

What I'm not ok with is mass deporting.

We currently are way, way behind even on legal immigration. It would take eons even to get 2 million known criminal illegals out, and massive money. There is no current plan uttered for getting rid of everyone. Or for keeping them because we do not even have the resources to do that either at the moment, the paperwork-etc. would be insane plus imagine that many people, a good% of them suddenly wanting paid social services and mostly in hugely dense areas in some states, it would be overwhelming.

I think that's why DJT has focused on the two most obvious things: prevent the mass influx so we can reduce the ongoing numbers dramatically; and get rid of the known criminal elements. After that, whomever is left -- likely 10++ million people -- probably is not going to be able to be sent home or not most of them (and kids, people with kids, elderly people, ill people, or people here for eons, none of those could be deported without causing even a lot of conservatives to protest). Some of the worry about what he will do should be mitigated by the fact that there are some things likely very difficult and long term to pull off even on a small scale.

chemicalbrother wrote:
"...unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Yes they do, according to our forefathers.

Sure I agree they have those rights -- anywhere outside the borders of our country. Should they wish to go through the same legal process *everybody else has to* then sure, they can join us, more power to 'em, legal immigrants are good, we take in tons every year and they contribute wonderfully to our country. But there are criteria and filters on that which is why.

Winstonian wrote:
The worst thing about all of the support of Hillary and the globalists, is that the average person is unaware that they are being used as useful idiots by Soros and the rest of the elites that are hell bent on world domination. This is sad. ... Soros should be tried as a terrorist and thrown in prison for life.

He is guilty of financially driving sedition I expect, but I doubt he could ever be convicted of it. This is one of those things where most people just can't follow these details back far enough -- it's too complex, not a sound-byte -- so they will never understand that an observation like that is a no-brainer and not a conspiracy theory. (Although sometimes things really are conspiracies.)

TheBulk wrote:
This is a great example of double standards form the press. Do you think it would be characterized this way if Republicans were rioting after Obama got elected or Hillary? No, they would go ape $hit.

Exactly.

Kapriti wrote:
I thought the post-Kennedy assassination laws made it a federal offence to call for the assassination of an elected politician or a political candidate

Yeah I actually thought that even obviously joking in a private area, if overheard, could get you arrested and imprisoned. I have always really emphasized to my kid that you cannot even jest indirectly about this kind of thing.

JinMI wrote:
The ultimate coup was subverting real education.

THIS. Because if people were properly educated with respect for the constitution, a democratic republic, freedom of speech, right to bear arms, and all the rest, they wouldn't grow up to be... well, what we see. It is the 5th column that got into media and schooling that has gradually brought things to this point. Seriously, the communist infiltrators of the 50s could not have dreamed of doing this well this soon.

Teikiatsu wrote:
image: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. That's perfect.

JimMI wrote:
What exactly are these people protesting?

Yes this is the point: protesting is for things ongoing which are illegal or injust. What are they thinking that maybe 300 million people will call a "do-over" If they cry hard enough? My 3 year old used to do that in the store. Fortunately she grew out of that eventually.

theGeneralDisarray wrote:
...we even have "sanctuary cities". Since when do criminals get entire cities that explicitly allow the law to be flaunted? Oh yeah, right - Oakland right now, where cops can't get control over the rioters because "they are targets" according to the black mayor.

Thank you, excellent point. Who needs Sharia undermining and creating chaos and trying to overthrow democracy and attacking innocent people when Liberalia is doing it so well already?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Teikiatsu wrote:
That was the ruling that extended the citizenship to the Native American tribes. Because funny thing, originally the 14th Amendment didn't cover them. That's as far as it went. To everyone else who is not an American citizen, they have the right to Due Process. Which means they are identified as illegal aliens, apprehended, treated humanely, found guilty of trespassing, possibly fined or jailed, then sent home.

It's the assumption they'd be horrifically abused that confuses me. Has DJT "locked someone away and starved them" as someone earlier on the thread implied? Pretty sure with as much press as every cretin thing he ever did or said was run in loop by the media, they'd have mentioned that if so.

The man has had his statement of goals -- an executive summary business plan -- public for the whole campaign. In case anybody hasn't seen it, it's here: assets.donaldjtrump.com...

If he accomplishes even a fraction of this in four years, let alone most of it in 100 days, he will be the greatest stateman since Ataturk. (Who not only is the single historical exception we know of to a benevolent dictator, but became one for the sole purpose of installing democracy in his country and letting them vote. Not to mention bringing them out of the dark ages in a very short time.)

Our country has been spiraling downward in many ways especially since the Fed got taken and the gold standard vanished, and the last 50 years have been a cumulative disaster that have left it not only unrecognizeable in law in some ways, in violation of the constitution right and left, but worse, have created a government so corrupt, with processes so corrupt, that our people cannot possibly intervene to make it "by and for" the people again at this point. The ONLY chance we have of doing that is if someone with no "beholden by money" and a lot of backbone comes in, sees what is screwed up, and sticks a fork in it.

I didn't vote for him because I thought he was a lunatic asshole but I didn't vote for HC because she's a racist sexist anti-American determined to gut the bill of rights. I wouldn't hire her to mow my lawn never mind run my country. Now I feel guilty that I didn't vote for DJT because the thought of her and the power that is driving all this BS in the media maintaining power is suddenly even more horrifying to me than before.

He won, that's it, so I will support him. I loathed Obama and was SO depressed when he won but I did my best to be optimistic and support the office anyway. That's what we are taught to do in oh, first grade or so, when we first have to vote on what the classroom does or gets. We had it down by age 7 pretty sure. Not certain WTH happened to all these adults, aside from cult indoctrination via mass media propaganda leading to emotional hysteria and mob mentality.

RC

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsit

Marshall law is a very very drastic measure. You have to understand that declaring Marshall law would piss off many more Americans than what we have in the streets now. They would need a very very good reason that would convince the militias to stand down. Something like the economy in total collapse or a nuke hitting a major city, something like that. Otherwise the people would look at it like the government would essentially be declaring war against the citizens.

There is only one entity in the world with more guns and bullets than the the united states military , and that's the citizenry of the United States. The government would lose that war not only because of the sheer amount of weapons and ammo of the citizens but also because many generals and leaders will defect.

The dollar would collapse bringing down all other significant economy's in the world and world war three would quickly follow.

So, you can see how the U.S. government will be very careful about declaring Marshall law.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: marg6043

I guess the loser side wants lots of death to shame the new president elected,

And the thing is, that wont work anymore. That ship has sailed. Most people are aware now of the tactical violence they employ. Just the fact that Trump won shows people wont fall for it again. So let them be violent and let the stereotypes continue to confirm themselves.

If a war is what they want, one must consider the logistics. Who owns the majority of weapons and equipment? Who are the majority with combat training/experience? Communication is vital, who are 99% of the Ham radio licensees/operators? To sum it up reminds me of the first Gulf War. It would be over quick and would be completely one sided.

ETA: Every episode of cops I have seen, when they find a gun in a gangbangers home, they usually have 1-2 boxes of ammo for it!!! How far will that get them?

What in high hell are you blabbering about? Full on race war? How did we get there? What about this op screams to you that blacks or Hispanics want to go to war with whites? Or is this a dream of yours? Got it all thought out down to ham operators and all that. Smh. Sad days to be a normal person in a world of lunatics.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

Yeah, I've been hearing from the Right about the coming race war ever since Obama got elected. It started with anger and annoyance with black people feeling empowered by a black president... A warning that now that "they" have a black president, "they" think they can get away with so much. And every time Obama showed sympathy for black suffering, or sympathy for Treyvon Martin, it was all taken as race baiting--- "he wants a race war!" And of course they follow up with how READY they are for it.
edit on 12-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPHARAOH
You don't know what you're talking about sir. Have you never seen a gangbanger movie? Whenever they buy a new pistol or use one for the very first time they fire off a couple of rounds into a building and they even hit it!!! Sure you might go hunting or have actual training BUT! they have the kill shot. You know that badass looking move when they twist the gun sideways. Ummm hold on a second i am hearing about a drive by shooting on my scanner. Hundreds of shots fired from multiple machine guns. Nobody hit. Ah my bad i guess you'll be fine. a reply to: Alien Abduct

Most people black or white would piss there pants when fired upon. So no i dont worry about ANYBODY. Not the good ol boys in the sticks or the homeboys in the hood. At the end of the day most people are p@ssies!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Your man made the threats. Maybe you did not believe him, but his chosen targets do.
Nonsense. He didn't make any "threats" - he simply vowed to uphold the Law. That's what Presidents are supposed to do.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie
I guess you don't understand the concepts of :"Identity Politics" and how they are used. Obama IS a race baiter - that's his forte.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999

No. I know you are trolling, but I know what I heard and saw, so don't tell me what I know. Trump is the biggest baiter for suckers and angry white people in modern times. Now millions of Americans are going suffer and die for your cult. He has been given the keys to the kingdoms. We might as well remove "thy kingdom come" from the lords prayer.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SPHARAOH

I chose to be a good example by working! Showing my son work ethic and reality. I also took care of a fiancée of mine who died of Medula Blastoma once - not a fun thing to go through. And IMO if I can walk I can work. I also think showing your child that example is a good thing. Yes, I'm a proud person, I could stay at home and get a pretty decent payout from SSI, but would like to leave something for the next generation. I have 2 positions now, and looking for a 3rd.

I have personally witnessed people make up Anxiety problems, and PTSD claims to receive SSI then brag how they are gong to have more children because they will automatically receive an extra 350.00/month for said child until they reach 18; this also makes them eligible for food stamps without work requirements - one woman who bragged to me about this was in my sons karate class, drove brand new cars, smoked pot, and was building a new house, she was also 32 years old and worked maybe 4 years of her life at a grocery store. Fraud like this IS going to bankrupt SSI. It is a the loophole the lifetime welfarers have found, since there is suppose to be a 5 year limit on welfare, but that all depends on their case workers.

I understand however, you get what you pay into it when you retire, which I now believe it will still exist because President Trump understands this as well.

I am not stupid! My resume is quite impressive considering what I've been through! I also love my job. So I am grateful!

I don't need or require your sympathy

edit on 12-11-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

That's an odd statement. I'm a Clinton supporter, every other Clinton supporter that I know personally own at least one gun. That is where a big misconception is, "That we don't own guns" Most of us just want there to be better control of who can buy them and what types.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The US citizens are divided now correctly, exactly as the rulers want it.
If the people fight each other, your rulers can go on and on, create new laws, set up a new order. Because the citizens, the potential terrorists, the people "need to be protected from each other", with total observation, militarized police and all that 1984 stuff...
To make the rich richer! And to create a supposed safety for this caste of the rich, noting else.

Based off of what Donald has repeatedly said during his campaign, THAT is his agenda. What people are angry about is the fact that they dont want that to come about.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: SPHARAOH

I chose to be a good example by working! Showing my son work ethic and reality. (The reality is you claimed to be incredibly sick and destitute but refused to accept the help that you went looking for and was granted because you were treated like poo. Is your son not able to understand that you're sick and unable to work? You could still teach him a good work ethic by making him find a part time job (if he had the time) and even if he complained that the job sucks like some young people do you could have talked to him about the importance of sticking with it)
also took care of a fiancée of mine who died of Medula Blastoma once (I didn't know it was possible to die more than once from that) - not a fun thing to go through. And IMO if I can walk I can work. I also think showing your child that example is a good thing. Yes, I'm a proud person, I could stay at home and get a pretty decent payout from SSI, but would like to leave something for the next generation. I have 2 positions now, and looking for a 3rd. (So obviously you're nowhere near as debilitated as you made it sound from all the doctors that said you were)

I have personally witnessed people make up Anxiety problems, and PTSD claims to receive SSI then brag how they are gong to have more children because they will automatically receive an extra 350.00/month for said child until they reach 18; this also makes them eligible for food stamps without work requirements -(I totally agree that's abhorrent and criminal behavior) one woman who bragged to me about this was in my sons karate class, drove brand new cars, smoked pot, and was building a new house, she was also 32 years old and worked maybe 4 years of her life at a grocery store. Fraud like this IS going to bankrupt SSI. (Wait a second i take that you have incredibly high morals comment back. You actually know of people who actually are committing these frauds and haven't done ANYTHING about it? It's people like you who will also help bankrupt the system by not reporting it! This mom you know who's smoking marijuana is she doing so legally? If not that's child endangerment. And if so does that means only your child matters?) It is a the loophole the lifetime welfarers have found, since there is suppose to be a 5 year limit on welfare, but that all depends on their case workers.

I understand however, you get what you pay into it when you retire, which I now believe it will still exist because President Trump understands this as well.

I am not stupid! (I beg to differ) My resume is quite impressive considering what I've been through! I also love my job. So I am grateful!

I don't need or require your sympathy (You never had it and probably lost some with readers of said posts acting all high and mighty while keeping obviously well known criminal activity going around you hush hush. Yup you should be very proud of yourself)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join