It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Liberals and Millennials calling for Violence against the Right is laughable. That's like Peewee Herman saying hes going to go to war against Godzilla. They better not shoot themselves in the eye or the foot.

Lastly, its all just more hyperbole from the Left. Did you all see the Right take to the streets and protest when Obama won office? Nope. We showed class and grinned and beared it. The Left should do likewise with The Don.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I don't have to like him, but he is now my President (or at least president-elect), and deserves the respect that the Office of the Presidency (not the person, but the Office) commands.

Most Presidents are disliked by half of the people in this country; half of the country disliked President Obama, half of the country disliked President GW Bush, half of the country disliked President Clinton, and half of the country disliked President GHW Bush...and now I suspect half of the country will dislike Trump.

...But he will still be the rightfully (legally)-elected President, even to the people who dislike him. A president is president to the entire country, not just to the people who agree with everything the president does. That's why the Office of the Presidency deserves respect, even if we disagree with the views of the person holding that office.

That's the way this country works. We are not a third-world nation who overturn rightfully-elected leaders, or ignores the legitimacy of a President just because he don't like him.. Our country works because even though we may not like a President, we still recognize the fact that he really is the President for the entire country.

Having said that, I suspect many other citizens of this country would have similarly protested if Hillary Clinton had won, so the fact that people are protesting Trump is not necessarily an indictment of Trump's Presidency. If people believe protesting the President-elect is the right thing to do if they don't like that President-elect, then they should have had no problem with other people taking to the streets in vigils and protests against Hillary Clinton if she had won.

edit on 2016-11-11 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
These racist extremist liberal crack pot loons are becoming a serious danger to society. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I can't say if I liked anyone I voted for because I don't know any of them personally. But I like or don't like the laws they want to construct. Obamacare (which seems to be the common thread of hate among republicans) worked for my family because we lived in a blue state, Washington. But Republicans don't care about the people it worked for. That would be poor, low wage earners, people with pre existing conditions. The people in the streets know congress will not work for them because no one represents them now.

edit on 11-11-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
These racist extremist liberal crack pot loons are becoming a serious danger to society. ~$heopleNation

This whole thing has the feeling of an exorcism. The protesters are those that have been so polluted and possessed over the years that when faced with something against the ingrained doctrine, they don't know how to react r behave.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I can't say if I liked anyone I voted for because I don't know any of them personally. But I like or don't like the laws they want to construct. Obamacare (which seems to be the common thread of hate among republicans) worked for my family because we lived in a blue state, Washington. But Republicans don't care about the people it worked for. That would be poor, low wage earners, people with pre existing conditions. The people in the streets know congress will not work for them because no one represents them now.

Now it all makes comes to light, you are afraid of loosing your free stuff. Just a tip, you wont.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Who wants to end up in jail over a bunch of traitor white Christian bigots who just killed our country? Go for it for four years, do your damage. Hurt many women, children, and people as you can for four years. Please, leave that legacy, again.

Dirty Debbie Wassermann Schultz and the DNC did this, or weren't you paying attention? People are too caught up in ideological paradigm's to critically think. Bernie was the one they should have allowed the people to choose. Instead this gaggle of corrupt miscreant's pulled every dirty trick imaginable to screw Bernie and his supporters and nominate Crooked Hillary.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Traitor white bigots? Who are you referring to? Is it the Clinton's? I don't understand. The last 8 years have nearly killed our country and the ones that are protesting (illegals with no legal basis) only need to make themselves legal and pay taxes and everything will be fine. Hurt women, that's funny. I suppose Bill Clinton did a great job promoting women's rights (rape, adultery, illegitimate children, and threats). I guess you are right. We need more of the Clinton's abusing women, Planned Parenthood killing babies to sell body parts, killing Haitians with watered down vaccines. Great job! If that's the legacy you want to keep in place, then move to Canada with Lena Dunham.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

"Don't take away our rights" ....If you are here illegally you don't have rights.

How did that work out for the First Lady Elect?
From FOX:
Trump's wife worked illegally during her first weeks in the US, documents show
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I don't want violence, Trump wanted violence. Now he has the best protection in the world but we have to live in the violence he as a leader started.

Show me where PRESIDENT Trump "wanted" violence. In case you've forgotten, it was hillaries people that were attacking Trump supporters at his rallies.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Go find your safe space.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: KTemplar

Aw....well, why don't you move to the middle east. Those women love living in caves and being miserable too.

You do know that is where clinton got most of her money don't you? You know the place where if your found out to be gay they throw you off buildings. Where women are not allowed rights. You do know that don't you? Where clintons mentor was the late robert KKK byrd a high ranking member of the Klan.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Who wants to end up in jail over a bunch of traitor white Christian bigots who just killed our country? Go for it for four years, do your damage. Hurt many women, children, and people as you can for four years. Please, leave that legacy, again.

All the hurting i see comes from Hillary supporters.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

If you all want violence, I say bring it on. It wont end well for you.

Or for Trump.

Many folk and I agree that there will be attempt to take his life. He has already polarized the nation and possibly his anti muslim sentiments could radicalize an already angered Minority, not to mention a suicide bomber can press a button before you can draw your weapon. Oklahoma city, Boston, the Twin towers...The second amendment didn't save those thousands of dead civil servants.

If others share your view then I fear the worst.Your Hubris is laughable, If you knew anything about Muslims you would know that they are peaceful until their ideals are threatened and if that happens there will be blood. I'm concerned about attacks more than ever now that those Americans who share the same brain cell elected Trump.

What "anti-muslim" sentiments? The one where he wanted a TEMPORARY ban on muslims coming from known terrorist nations till they could be properly vetted? As for your "peaceful" muslims you mean the ones that chop off peoples heads, set people in cages on fire or drown them, those peaceful muslims.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMind

All the hurting i see comes from Hillary supporters.

Give it time. Trump supporters will feel the pain the most. It will be southern crops that will rot in the fields. It will be the impoverished rural south that will see their benefits slashed. Coal country will be told there is nothing Trump can do for them since Coal isn't being killed by liberals, but rather increased domestic oil and fracking..both conservative industries. Trumps unchecked and unfunded spending spree will drive the economy into a recession, but liberals will survive by their tech industry jobs and Trump's base will feel the recession the most. He might opt to distract from his failure with some unnecessary military action and then we can add American lives to his massive deficit. His tax plan will help wealthy people just like me while shifting the burden of the deficit to lower income folks. And he is cuing up privatizing social security so wall street can finally get their hands on the holy grail of excessive fees and bad gambling with other peoples money...he will gleefully unwind financial regulations..so when wall street causes our next collapse, they can freely abscond with Americans Social Security funds and the US will take out loans (more debt) to bail out the banks.

But hell...at least it will be a white guy in the white house and you can return to blaming brown people for all of America's issues.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Who is it that been droning the sh** out of people? Killing whole families to get one guy? I forget his name........ You know, the Democrat?.....
Well, it'll come to me later.

Increasing the predator drone program saved many many American lives. If you want someone to blame then it is whoever got us into war in the first place. Remember terrorism and 9/11? We went to war because of it. Remember when we had boots on the ground? Think!!!!!!!!

If you're going to cry about anything it should be for a legitimate reason such as Obama not keeping his promise to get us out of both wars and not some bullsht reason just to keep a divisive argument going with someone you don't even know. Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Liberals and Millennials calling for Violence against the Right is laughable. That's like Peewee Herman saying hes going to go to war against Godzilla. They better not shoot themselves in the eye or the foot.

You have the mind of a child and the courage of an 8 year old Korean girl. Take your divisive, keyboard warrior self somewhere else...or prove how big and bad you are with your guns by having a good old shootout with the residents in the southside of Chicago. I hear they're democrats with guns.

Gosh...just grow up.
edit on 11-11-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ISIS recruitment in the US is up??? Heard on radio .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I note that the fear of Trump is causing some people to be attacked if they "look like" Trump supporters. Maybe this is an excuse for thugs to beat old white men. That works in Chicago but in many other places will get the attackers Darwin awards. It seems that Hillary supporters are more violent and more hypocritical than most people. Maybe it was the disappointment of having everything wired that could possibly be wired, cheating Sanders out of the nomination, almost complete media support, advance notice of the debate questions, polls that said she would win, and then to the surprise of all, including Trump, there was no ice cream for the kiddies. Now the kiddies are throwing tantrums. College age kiddies are used to getting their way and are not satisfied with safe spaces and the participation trophies that the DNC wants to give them. I'm waiting for a group breath-hold and blue-out.

No one knows what Trump will do. Trump is actually a Democrat in Republican clothing and may do more for the country than Hillary could have, as she would have been stymied by Congress and would also be fighting indictments and IRS investigations into Clinton Foundation corruption. She also wanted to go into Syria [not HER, she would have sent the deplorables in the military] whereas Trump wants to make deals with the Russians, a much better plan. We do not need another middle east war or another cold war. We do need to rid the world of ISIS with Russian and European help. Islam needs a rework from the top down.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ISIS recruitment in the US is up??? Heard on radio .

No worries...Trump has plans to reduce potential recruitment by locking down Americans internet access like they do in Iran and North Korea. No doubt he will spare his own twitter account.

Time: Donald Trump Wants to Close Off Parts of the Internet
time.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join