It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump said that the election is rigged...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Just last week Donald Trump said that the election is rigged. Why isn't he still saying that? If it was rigged before the election, then it's still rigged.

I guess he knew something...

Maybe that it was rigged FOR him?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

It was rigged... anyone with two eyes and ears could see the lies and bias reported by the power establishment MSM

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I was asking a very similar question myself, before the election they said Russia is behind the hacking. Wikileaks. Other stuff.
And that the Donald is a Putin lover.
So....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Duh,maybe because it was,look at the media leading up to election,and it should be quite obvious to anyone with any sense

link   
Duh,maybe because it was,look at the media leading up to election,and it should be quite obvious to anyone with any sense

link   
Maybe he would have won by a larger margin if it had not been rigged.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

He was right, the election was rigged, and not only against him. Bernie was a victim too.

So many institutions and establishment figures tried to privately and publicly destroy Trump's chances of getting into the White House. He was not given a chance by the media or anybody else, and against all odds, he still managed to pull through.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Maybe it was rigged but they didn't factor in how many votes Trump would get .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It was rigged and they still failed haha, they rigged the wrong states. Uh the polling who would of thought it would of been why donald won

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Look at the main pollsters. They were peddling it for over a year. They knew it was not right but they kept pounding on him. You could tell the polls were off because RW sites like Breitbart and Drudge were blowing up, getting massive hits every month and viewership of the network news kept going down. They all ignored it. The polls that were using different models calling it closer Nate Silver would give bad ratings when it should have been the opposite. All the polls Nate were using should have had bad ratings. Same thing happened in 2012 but this time it was much worse.

That is rigging because the intent is to demoralize and cause a sense of defeatism for Trump supporters. Then the biased networks, even PBS. They bashed him constantly and she had just as much garbage on her. It got so bad for me I completely stopped using main news sites, even deleting apps off my phone. They would never say anything negative about her. In the end it just pissed a lot of people off. The people they tried to silence.

As for actual vote rigging, that IMO is very hard to pull off. The machines can always be checked against the hard copy ledgers. It would take some serious attention to detail. An audit of one machine in each state would snuff it out.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Just last week Donald Trump said that the election is rigged. Why isn't he still saying that? If it was rigged before the election, then it's still rigged.

We have hackers/intelligence operatives/ and Wikileaks to thank for avoiding the catastrophic Clinton presidency that were were doomed for.

I still believe that we will see some serious fallout from the dark nature of those emails that have come out. No closing pandora's box, so much so, that the elite had to go to plan B with Trump.

It will be interesting seeing how this plays out, but either way the course of history has been altered and IMO we have been given more time for people to wake up to the true rulers, doing all they can to stay in the shadows.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It was the rigging that prevented Trump from having a landslide victory.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm thinking Clinton wouldn't have won New Hampshire without voting fraud. Also, Michigan would have been in the bag for Trump, instead of being a tossup that he won by 0.3%.

I live in Oakland County, Michigan -- one of the major Democratic strongholds in this state -- and you could tell there was far less enthusiasm for Clinton than there was for Obama. There were still more Clinton lawn signs than Trump, but compared to the last couple of elections the difference was quite noticeable.

And since this is a conspiracy website, I suspect that the Democratic Party "machines" in places like NYC and Chicago regularly commit voting fraud, and have been doing so for so long that we now think it's normal for those areas to be so ridiculously one-sided.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Early in the Florida returns, Johnson had 11% in Florida and Hillary was far behind Trump. Then suddenly Hillary was ahead of Trump and Johnson had 2%.

Perhaps they padded Hillary's votes with Johnson votes and she did not win the popular vote AND we should have had a three-party system emerge from this election? That would be one thing the Establishment would never want.

Maybe it took too much rigging to make Hillary the winner and they just couldn't do it even though they tried.

The election could still be rigged for Hillary and she lost anyway.

edit on 10-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If you can't figure it out without asking the rest of the world; you have bigger problems than Trump being President.

Chances are, you're so clueless and under-informed you won't even notice til it's over.

Here: rense.com

This site will answer all the questions you are in denial about.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It is indeed rigged in his favor, most of the presidents know well in advance who is the 'chosen' one. There is a hot mic video of Larry King discussing this with Mr. Clinton, Biden's wife said Biden had a choice between Secretary of State vs Vice president, another hot mic conversation between Obama and Russian prime minister saying he will have more flexibility after the election ( he knew he will have second term, before people even voting).

You don't need to physically rig vote anymore, voters can be easily manipulated (he can literally shoot someone, still people will vote for him), why risk rigging it?

Where is the promised Trump tax returns or any leak of it? he said he made his billions by bribing all the politicians, where are those details ? Where are the tax dodging details? MSM is in it too, entire thing looks like a WWE/Reality TV show.

edit on 10-11-2016 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

Double bluff mate.

By saying it, he prevented it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Absolutely no question it's rigged. But the people turned out in mass to prevent the Dems from stealing it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I personally feel that Trump's actual performance was far more successful than portrayed/officially recorded. Here in Central Pennsylvania reports of voting machines switching party after voting all Republican were rampant (though our State Election Commissioner says there were only 25 instances statewide, uh-huh...).

I manually selected my candidates for each category and encouraged others to do the same.

I felt that he needed to actually have a 1980-esque landslide to overcome any contingency plans in place by Clinton, Soros, and the DNC to shift in her favor.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Maybe it was rigged but they didn't factor in how many votes Trump would get .

Interestingly, Clinton did win the popular vote, but not the colleges which all the Trump lovers on here were adamant would screw him over. Here's a scary thought, maybe it never was rigged but Trump was getting his excuses in early in case he lost.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join