It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great and mighty Hillary Clinton cannot deliver concession speach due to uncontrolable crying.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
A woman bitching and throwing a fit. Yea, great idea for a commander in chief. When I think of my strong leader who will act rationally and not succumb to irrational bitchiness, I think estrogen and titties.

How the hell anyone thought this would be a good idea is beyond my comprehension. At least we dodged this bullet. Let's not have another go at this anytime soon please.
edit on 10-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal
I offer you Maggie Thatcher as a counter-example.
A woman is capable of being strong and decisive, but it has to be the right woman.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Maybe she now gets sacrificed to Moloch instead of a poor innocent chicken? I`d be upset to.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well.. a smart republican will make sure she is not charged before Obama has stepped down. Anything else would be beyond stupid.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Powerless.

Where do the Clintons go from here? Bill loves politics, now he won't get the chance to be in that inner circle. Hillary won't be charging those same fees again in regards to speeches.
I think she was crying about the loss and what their futures will be like.
The foundation is toast unless it really was for helping people abroad and maybe it still can be a force in that area.
Who knows, we shall see in the future.
I will tell you this, if the clintons ever come back, it'll be chelsie. She has long complained about her "place" in life, well, here is your new path, bring honor back to your family name.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

In my opinion, I think Trump's best play is to leave this dog lie for a while and get on with other more pressing matters first. If he dives right in and goes after Clinton like a bulldog he will come off looking vengeful, and he will play right into the hands to the liberal left's view of him standing for 'hate'.

He will almost certainly appoint a new Attorney General (possibly Trey Gowdy), and he in turn will probably appoint a special prosecutor for the case(s).
I see trump handing everything off to them and doing other president stuff. if anyone asks he'll say 'talk to the Justice Department'.
will be reeeeaaaaalllll interesting to see how Hill n Bill hold up in front of a real prosecution.

and as mentioned, I wonder how much fundage the Clinton Foundation will start getting now. will someone want their donation$ back?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I think Comey was more then accommodating to Trumps needs , he tipped the balance and affected the result by sewing the seed of doubt into the minds of early voters , it was the FBI that won it for Trump.

Yea, because the reason couldn't have been that she was a terrible choice to represent the democrats.

Even BIDEN would have fared better than her.

Hillary's actions and dishonesty are what won it for Trump coupled with the crippling health insurance premiums leveled on them by Obama's ACA.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Yea, because the reason couldn't have been that she was a terrible choice to represent the democrats.

And that makes it right for the FBI to interfere in the election process ?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Or perhaps he was just saying bad stuff about her because he wanted to win?

Top Trump Supporters Suggest He Won't Really Lock Up Hillary Clinton

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the only thing that is suddenly walked back a bit... Be prepared.

- AB

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think Comey was more then accommodating to her needs.

I think Comey was more then accommodating to Trumps needs , he tipped the balance and affected the result by sewing the seed of doubt into the minds of early voters , it was the FBI that won it for Trump.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

If Hillary wouldnt have made the sh*ttiest decisions her entire career then there never would have been the FBI in the first place.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't know...

I've worked for better than half my life to get to the pinnacle of politics, and I get told, in a rather resounding fashion, that I'm not wanted... I might cry, too.

Good grief, this is less than not important.

I mean, isn't this tantamount to rubbing salt in an open wound?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Those decision nearly landed her in the White House... Thank god it didn't work out that way, but it was closer than most of us liked...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I do not understand the need to talk about her emotional reaction either. We ALL would've felt it deep in our hearts. I never knock someone for crying during a very crucial competition especially one at this magnitude. The only time it is acceptable is to pour salt is when Lebron James cries.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Because eventually truth reveals itself and the good will always prevail.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Lebron is fair game.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Only if good is very, very careful.

All life lessons are in Star Trek somewhere...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: bigyin
Well it doesn't harm Michelle Obama's chances for next time round. If Donald blows it she will walk it.

Now there's a twist I hadn't considered. Maybe this was supposed to play out the way it did(to include both of Comey's controversial statements) to increase Michelle's chances in the future. Hmm

I can't imagine Michelle Obama running for President. I'm pretty sure she hates politics.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Even devils cry, shocking!!!

Now imagine if Saudi Arabia and Qatar ask for refunds for funding a part of her campaign, all the broken promisses she made to them with that smug certain she would be elected with ease! wow wow!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Dont forget kevin arnold!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I think if Hillary would have picked her as her VP we (trump supporters) would have been f*cked!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join