It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: '[Aliens] exercise strict control over us'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I know this could go in the humor forum. However, I've watched the clip above many times, and I don't get the impression that Obama is joking. Feel free to disagree with me.

What Obama said could match David Icke's reptilian control theory in my opinion. When Obama said, "[Aliens] exercise strict control over us", was he referring to all of humanity or just the elite?

My personal belief is that David Icke is on the right track. My view of the situation is summarized in the thread linked directly below.

Who is the 'they' that conspiracy theorists so often refer to?

Another interesting point of view is given in the following thread.

Did Fletcher Prouty (Mr. X from "JFK") make allusions to a non-human force controlling things?

I'm posting this because I believe blaming most issues concerning world control on "the Illuminati" is wrong. The various secret societies in the world that people call "the Illuminati" are not the top of the pyramid in my view. The entities behind those groups are higher. Who knows who or what is higher beyond that.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
well there you go. disclosure finally. now we can move on and get to the bottom of bigfoot!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Obama is a likable guy. I think he was joking... mostly.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Sometimes context is key.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If it were true it'd explain Agenda 21 and the rush of the 1st world to break down their economies and become one with developing nations...right

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I once had a dream that was really strange.

I was sat on a park bench talking with Obama and he had body guard types nearby. I overheard one of them say "shall we tell the humans?". It was creepy. I then asked Obama who they were. He replied, "I don't know who they are".

I shot up awake in a sweat, it was seriously f*cking weird. I don't even like Obama.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I think it was 50/50. Educated guess kind of thing.

new topics

top topics

join