It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the Hard Truth: You Never Had an Election. Trump was Pre-selected

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

While I'm not saying i believe any of this, but if you were to set up a plan b as an outsider candidate isn't that exactly how you would go about it?

Tptb to Trump, we are behind you but we cannot be so publicly we will oppose you in front of the masses to make you look like a credibil threat to our power. Those hungry for change will eat this up, you 'll be the next president. People are so fed up with us and the status quo if we put our full push behind HRC she will never win. That is by we selected her to run against you.

Not plan b but I true plan A...

I mean why not

Crim

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Way back in May, I posted this in this thread ATS Thread - Saudi embassy branded ‘Daesh bank’ in Berlin projection stunt

MIC/Saudi/Petro Dollar interests trumps every other agenda and Iran is their next target. War is the way to make Petro Dollar great again.

Russia was stronger during Bush II , and MIC in Russia won't mind another war to sell more arms as well. I think he is installed there to fight Iran..And I won't be surprised if we get a Patriod Act II in the process as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Hello Joe.. what are HFS People ?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

In regard to the Illuminati card game -

Its just really weird right.. its one thing to want to do a false flag to accomplish militaristic goals, but then it is a whole other thing to do all this weird stuff like encoding future events into movies, TV shows and card games. What is the purpose of that?

Like another strange thing - during 9/11, some people were driving a van around with a silk screen of planes crashing into the twin towers, like wanting to announce to some people that this was all planned and staged.

It is just strange that somebody/something will go through all the trouble to do all that.

For what purpose?
edit on 10-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The hand sign stuff is retarded, but yeah Trump was there to herd the disillusioned electorate from the fringes back into politics and he did it remarkably well.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Now, every time Donald trump attacked his opponents he would do this sign:

He did this with bush, he also did this when he brought in the women which claimed to be Bill Clinton's rape victims. This symbol seems to be telling his opponents something. Almost as if it was a signal to warn his "opponents" who are actually his allies that he is not really serious about what he is doing.

Oh noes!!! Like Trump, I do this when I'm sitting down in situations where I don't want to be fidgeting, does this mean I'm going to be nominated president of the USA some day? Oh gawd i hope not...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Hillary was probably the only candidate that was so dirty and unpalatable that Trump could get elected.

Except Trump was put as Hillary's opposition because he was probably the only candidate that was so dirty and unpalatable that Clinton could get elected. Then it backfired, as you say because of the things Clinton said and, the depths of her Campaign's manipulation of.thw media and the desperate attempts to sling mud at the idiot who would.be Pres....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

you may want to check this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
That Simpsons Trump episode is really creepy. He was even wearing the same color suit and tie.

I do not think Trump or Matt Groening was in on it. I think what you are dealing with is a supernatural being that can forsee or travel through time and influence events (to occur).

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Another comment on Trump becoming president - If the establishment were not behind it, I suspect the outcome would be like that of Jill Stein who most people never even heard of. The fact that he got so much media exposure has to say something about what occurred.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I don't think it would be possible for any humans to do this.

Like think about the map.. Did they sit down with Matt Groening, explain the whole conspiracy, convince him to do it, and then draw out the map for him for how he should air it? Or did a supernatural power sort of control him?

Can a Jesuit predict a future event, or have it occur in the way they want, such as having specific states win democrat/republican? That would be near impossible if it were a natural occurrence based on votes. Even rigging every state would be a feat.

Either way, what a feat.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

But damn the maps are pretty close, not to mention the color of the tie and suit as well as podium banner.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

What a fantastic thread, thank you sor being so thorough & for joining up the dots between connected entities & persons. This is a quick reply so I can study more in-depth later. Godspeed.

FITO.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The ting isbwe know what states are going to go red or blue every year with the exception of the swing states. That would vastly narrow own the odds of getting a map correct. Throw in he obvious political climate add a dash of this guy is against us and boom...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Tell that to george soros. He spent upwards of 100 million dollars over the course of the election, both funding the clinton campaign and funding efforts to stop Trump. If Trump was pre-selected you would think he wouldn't spend all that money? I mean, rich people just love throwing all their money in a hole and burning it, don't they?

george soros donates 6 million to hillary campaign

george soros donates 2 million to pro-hillary super PAC

george soros funds 15 million campaign to stop Trump

george soros gives 61 million to media groups to promote hillary

george soros is hillary's puppetmaster

How can you be so rich, and throw around so much money, and still lose? I mean, if he knew ahead of time that Trump was going to win, wouldn't he keep all his money?

IMO it was divine intervention. The devil controls george soros, and God intervened to give us a better leader. I'm not saying Trump will be the best leader ever, or that he's even a good person, but he's the best option we had.
edit on 11/10/16 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Do you read this at night for your bedtime story? Everything you just posted is what you are allowed to believe so you can feel like you know something. It's garbage.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The Simpsons "episode" was not an episode from 10+ years ago, it was a "webisode" from about a year ago, after the Trump podium logo and escalator scene already happened.

Also, the maps don't match. It's pretty easy to have a fairly close "blue state / red state" map.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
naw, it's real
I've been at war with the Jesuits for 50 years....here around the Dallas Cistercians

got shot at with a 22 even......they were doing a fire.....drums and a tanbour
ine......and friggin chanting.....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Great post SoulSurfer.... thank you very much and may God Bless You.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: hombero

This is nonsense. Not even any straws there to grasp, how does a random collection of hand signals, one of which is extremely common as used in the context it was (OK symbol) suggest anything at all but an overactive imagination and case of paranoia on your end?

You're right that hand signals don't actually prove anything.
It's circumstantial evidence at best, and certainly cannot survive on it's own.

The reasoning employed to arrive at a (mostly correct) conclusion was unsound, and the conclusion drawn itself was only partially correct - that 'the election is scripted'.

I mean it literally is scripted, even in the sense that the politicians literally read scripts written beforehand when giving speeches. Now, what the overall motivation and agenda behind the scripting is the real issue of debate.

You are right, the signals on their own is not enough. The map is not 100% identical, but pretty much 90% of it is. (Close enough to at least raise suspicions.)

However what sealed the deal for me was R$E's expose.
A few Trump Quotes:
"We can also agree on the need to stand up, to anti catholic bias" 2:44 mins in
"Not Only as a Nation, but as a world community." 8:13 mins in. (The New World Order)

Is America's President a Jesuit?

When you're a true Christian, you have the eye of discernment. The biggest Sword of them all, comes from Jesus Christ himself.
John 14:6
King James Bible
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

The Catholics pray to Mary, and Ignore the warning Jesus gave them. When you pray to Mary you pray to death.

Sorry, but Babylon has risen. Donald is not a true christian for allying himself with the Jesuits and the Catholics. This is the ultimate fact. His hands signals may not be proof, but his words surely are.

Like I said, I want to be wrong. I want Trump to make america great again, but I wasn't Naive enough to believe he was thee savior like most people here think he is. Will he do at least some good? Hopefully he will. Notice I posted this after the elections are over. (Not before the elections.)

The people's true enemy is centered in Rome. The illuminati=Jesuits=Roman Catholic Church=Babylon=Goddess worship/Paganism/satanism. (Islam is also in bed with Rome.)

Historic Fact: Emperor Constantine mixed real christian traditions with paganism and sun worship when the Catholic church was born. Christianity already existed before the Catholics came into existence.

To those who truly believe in Jesus, follow his words, and not what other people say. His words are Crystal clear.

King James Bible
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

I am a watchman of the church of Jesus Christ, a witness against the Catholic church. And I am sounding the trumpet.
Babylon has risen. but she is destined for a great fall.
Now is the time to repent, while you have a slightly extended time. Revelation has begun.

The Anti Christ is the beast system itself. (It is not just one person, it is a collection of people who are against Christians, and it so happens those people are centered in rome.)

Pope Francis suggests "Christians without Mary are Orphans"

Hey Mr. Pope, Jesus does not approve of your message. This automatically makes the pope an anti-Christ.
King James Bible

Pope calls for one world religion (A return to Papal Rule)

What is Papal Rule?

The Papal States were territories in the Italian Peninsula under the sovereign direct rule of the pope

The biggest deception of the Devil, is masquerading as an Angel of LIGHT. DO you not think that an angel rides in this whirlwind?
Pope calls Jesus a Sinner

Pope Likens Jesus to Isis

Saint Peters throne. Peter is a key to the kingdom of heaven. The petra. Turning the world upside down. That is the key to the kingdom of heaven. Jesus turns Satans world upside down. Satan is the opposite.
So lets use the key to the kingdom of heaven, on saint peter's throne.

What you see here in the vatican is non other than the baphomet. Lilith/samael. It is also the female genitalia.

Now let's take another look at the meaning of the okay symbol once more.

OK—Sign of the Divine King
"Annuit Coeptus" - He approves our undertaking.
— Latin inscription atop the all-seeing eye on the U.S.A. one dollar bill

But to occultists, the OK sign takes on darker significance. First, we have the circle, indicating the sun deity and the Mason's never-ending quest for more light. To Freemasonry, the circle also represents the female genitalia, or yoni. In the Hindu religion, the OK sign is a revered mudra (sacred gesture) meaning "infinity" or perfection. It is associated with the female genitalia — thumb and forefinger pressed together at the tips with the other three fingers extended.

In the practice of tantric yoga (sex rituals), the OK sign is a token of ecstasy, spiritual and physical. In ancient Sumeria and Persia, charms and amulets have been discovered of fingers and hands in the modern OK position, joined along with horns implying fertility. The three fingers extended outward are symbolic of ecstatic union with the Goddess, the third member of the pagan trinity.

In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). Some go so far as to adopt the view that the bent three fingers are shaped as three number six's, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Oh what a web of evil wicked men can weave around something seemingly so ordinary and mundane.

In the Illuminist philosophy, the OK sign becomes a sign indicating approval of the Divine King, their coming Lord of Light, whom we as Christians know as antichrist. To them it means, "He approves our undertaking." This meaning is roughly equivalent to the words in Latin atop the all-seeing eye of Osiris on our U.S. one dollar bill—Annuit Coeptus. Source

Trump is in Union with the Goddess. To true Christians out there, watch him with discernment. No matter who would have won the white house, the end result is the same.

All of this is prophecy coming true.
The role of a watchman is vital to a full understanding of the work of God in the end time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join