It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message To Black Folks and Other Minorities In The New Normal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Where did you read that it was only understood by Black people?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Or that it was meant for black ppl,maybe it was a shout out to White Supremacist group or like minded folks.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
a reply to: eletheia
Where did you read that it was only understood by Black people?

I didn't read it anywhere .... Its just that texts and posts etc. which appear

straight forward by most who read them, seem to be taken out of

context by black people. Often reading into things, what was never meant.

Like I said in another post whenever I thought or felt put out or slighted about

something my mother would tell me to get rid of that *chip on my shoulder.*

Same difference?

I don't spend my time looking for subliminal messages.........................

edit on 11-11-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 11-11-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Yeah we are back to Katsup counting as a vegetable , I post before on folks doing urban gardening on vacant gov't owed lots

This is just some of the creative solutions I meant, when ppl tell you to eat junk grow your own, when they tell you you cant get a bank loan do informal banking called Susu.

Susu Banking System How to avoid Banksters

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Practice group economics,
educated your own..like the folks doing at Urban Prep, that do waay better than the national average with 100% graduates bound for Uni for 7 consecutive years.
Take charge of your community vote the bums out install the kind of police force that is responsive to you, it's ridiculous to have yourselves being run roughshod over by folks who could give a good gad damn about you
Yes these things and much much more should be done with or without a Trump presidency , but now it's even more urgent.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
OK I have decided to give Trump a chance see if he will come true on this list of to do, still don't trust him or the company he keeps but some of this looks pretty good others I hate like the energy policy, Standing rock is gonna get the go ahead and will eventually poison the water affecting ppl who were against it to begin with.
Trump 100days action plan:

1. a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress
2. hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition
3. a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated
4. a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service
5. , a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government
6. a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections
7. , I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
8. I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal(little concerned about environmental impact..but)
9. use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure
10. massive tax reduction and simplification
11. lifting the restrictions on American energy.
12. End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries
13. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice
14. Replace(not repeal) Obamacare Act
15. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes
16. and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions
17. Restoring Community Safety Act. .. federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put VIOLENT offenders behind bars.
18. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Spider879

but come on man he draws them to his camp like flies to dung, because there is something in his message that they love and that can't be good for folks who look like me, Im sorry.

His message is a big F U to the system which has done nothing for people like you and me except lie ,cheat, and make the rich richer.

Not everything is about racism when white people are involved.

However labeling whitey as the villian is surely not going to help bring us togther.

I never said white folks in general are villains , I am looking at the possible repercussions of Trump presidency and yes whites will suffer especially if he breaks the economy , I am looking at jack booted thugs that will jack the average black or Latino on the street because they felt even more empowered to do so, we have at least one commentator who think that's a good thing.

And yes I want a system change, Hillary wasn't it...not feeling Trump man, and I hope to the Goddess I am wrong and he is the hail Mary we have been looking for all along but his speeches and the company he keeps give me no confidence.

I dont understand your point. You say not all Trump supporters are racists, but white racists were drawn to him.

Is not the same true on the democratic side? Not all people who voted for Hillary are racists towards whites, but she did draw many anti white people to her party. Don't believe me, look at the litany of people cursing and blaming white people for this election.

And you speak of hypothetical jack booted Trump supporters jumping people. Well what about the two videos today of people beating Trump supporters? This isn't hypothetical, its real.

So what is the point of your thread? Yes, racists are on all sides. Yes, hypothetically Trump supporters may attack blacks or Hispanics.

But if you are worried about these hypothetical, how do you think Trump supporters feel about the NON HYPOTHETICAL real violence against them that is happening now?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And you speak of hypothetical jack booted Trump supporters jumping people

The Jack booted thugs is in reference to the police, and yes there are a faction of them that are active white supremacist, FBI report from a few years ago.

In 2006, the FBI issued a warning that infiltration by groups such as the KKK into law enforcement agencies could present a security risk.

www.snopes.com...
The up tick in un-armed shootings and arrest in my view is linked to that.
The White Supremacist need not don a hood,all they have to and many did is join the police force.

Rural Alabama Cops Accused Of Mass False Arrests Of Blacks

popularresistance.org...
I post this sometime ago earlier this year, and it's not a one off thing, and it's not hypothetical it's is on going.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Blacks, Asians, Arabs & Hispanics Are Racially Attacked Nationwide After Trump Election Victor
Not for nothing but we can pull vids all day until we are spamming but it's out there.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Damn straight, Spider!! Food forests! I love it! Now, that is being independent rather than an unthinking consumer of what some would like to advertise down our throats till we choke and die. That is the ultimate of taking personal responsibility. America somehow became convinced all that was old, dope smokin' hippie stuff, the old sit around and sing kumbaya all day stuff. People can think of a million ways why a Food Forest can't/shouldn't be done, but you showed that it can.

If young people take the seeds of ideas that were planted some time ago and grow them, they will be better off. That is why I cannot despair, because of people like you. And Ron Finley, and so many others who show us what is possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join