It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message To Black Folks and Other Minorities In The New Normal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Bluesma

On point, and yes the world have heard, lady you should hear the opinions and I can sum it up in one word from my neck of the woods.. Kowai!!..

I know. I am an expat too, and the message this has sent out to the rest of the world is horrifying. I think a lot of people have no idea the impact this has had upon international attitudes and views on America and Americans.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

On point, and yes the world have heard, lady you should hear the opinions and I can sum it up in one word from my neck of the woods.. Kowai!!..

I know. I am an expat too, and the message this has sent out to the rest of the world is horrifying. I think a lot of people have no idea the impact this has had upon international attitudes and views on America and Americans.

No they don't and most won't care either.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

the message this has sent out to the rest of the world is horrifying.

Lets give him a chance to get into the Oval Office with a cigar and an intern so we can prove to the rest of the world that he is just as classy as bill clinton.

or maybe he can get us involved in some more bs wars and conflicts like hillary to win the love back from foreign nations?

I don't like trump either but hillary made him look like a cub scout.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

It's been literally less than 24 hours and you already think you know the message this sends to the world?

Well then, go ahead. Tell us exactly what the horrifying details are. PLease. Summarize the global response for us since your an ex-pat and that somehow qualifies you as some international message expert.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I thought the shill campaign funds dried up when the winner was called. This post is merely trying to incite racial hatred.

Race only matters to racists and liberals. Everone else is colorblind.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

the message this has sent out to the rest of the world is horrifying.

Lets give him a chance to get into the Oval Office with a cigar and an intern so we can prove to the rest of the world that he is just as classy as bill clinton.

or maybe he can get us involved in some more bs wars and conflicts like hillary to win the love back from foreign nations?

I don't like trump either but hillary made him look like a cub scout.

Here is one thing he might do as he said as much, rip up the Iran Nuke deal, which if he make true to his promise will have them go ahead with restarting their program , we would then bomb them, they would bomb us back we would respond and it's on, one thing Iran is no Iraq, it's much larger and more advanced we would devastate them offcourse but then that's were the real fight comes in , you get terror groups with dirty bombs that we have to fight till god knows when, that's if he kept his campaign promise.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Ur are funny tell that to the ALT Right and KKK dudes that endorsed him..

edit on 10-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Will have to wait and see with how trump handles this, but with hillary it would have been a conflict with russia a country that already has nukes.

Personally iran having nukes wouldn't be any more dangerous than the rest including nk. It twould be suicide for them to use them.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Maybe she wasn't a good kisser with the klan?

edit on 371130America/ChicagoThu, 10 Nov 2016 00:37:53 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yes but with Russia we have communications I don't think Hillary would be that cray , with a fundi Islamic state where some higher ups have an end of days thing , where the earth will be cleansed and the hidden Imam will be made known..I say lets not have them make a bomb, and that's what we have as we type on our key boards..a no Nuke Iran.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The only ones who speak dog-whistle are the ones that claim dog-whistles. Every time they assume a surreptitious meaning behind a phrase, it is because they are making those mental connections themselves. Sure sign of racist thinking.

Stop and frisk is the law of the land. It is unconstitutional only when there is no probable cause.

Identity politics needs to die. Trump cares about the American race, and all Americans are a part of it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

whats wrong with America being white? it's a primarily white country?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Maybe she wasn't a good kisser with the klan?

Again I am no Hillary fan, and I think Byrd gave up that Klan thing, however she was also a Goldwater girl so yes she is suspect.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The only ones who speak dog-whistle are the ones that claim dog-whistles. Every time they assume a surreptitious meaning behind a phrase, it is because they are making those mental connections themselves. Sure sign of racist thinking.

Stop and frisk is the law of the land. It is unconstitutional only when there is no probable cause.

Identity politics needs to die. Trump cares about the American race, and all Americans are a part of it.

So was slavery and Jim crow, didn't make it right.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Doesn't make it wrong either. However, stopping someone due to their race is not probable cause, and is a breach of the constitution.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Nothing but America from it's inception was never a "white" only nation it is this failure to truly recognize that fact, is the root of the identity politics LesMisanthrope complained about.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
In my experience only racists see racism all around them, get a grip and change your outlook on life. There are a lot of successful and thriving people of color all over the country.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Get internal ...great.
YOUR skin is only an organ,PERIOD.
Enough with the fake black racist crap ,YOU WANT BLM then RIDE the lightning honey.
Attacking random white people with get you SHOT, shoot back and get HUNTED down to get shot.
Why are you trying to bait people to shoot you?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
We done telling the black folk what to do yet?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

America has never been white. Sure, the shades of skin of the majority have been on the lighter side, but the skins on the hands of the people who have built America, and have died fighting for it, have come in all shades.

Race is too fuzzy a concept. The differences among the members of a race are greater than the differences between races. A tall white man is genetically more similar to a tall black man than he is to a short white man. There is simply no need to identify groups of people according to race in racially diverse societies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join