It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Turn off the News and Be Happy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Crybabys on MSNBC and CNN are making me sick, waaah boo hoo Trump won. I could never imagine being sad that Crooked Hillary lost, daaym. So the media is depressed, except for Fox. So don't watch it, if anything important happens you will be notified, other than that they are going to start a race war out of anger, full scorched earth mode. Turn it off, be happy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I got rid of TV when 0bama got elected.

I could NOT have stomached seeing that guy every night. Hardly miss it now.

edit on 9112016 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Crybabys on MSNBC and CNN are making me sick, waaah boo hoo Trump won. I could never imagine being sad that Crooked Hillary lost, daaym. So the media is depressed, except for Fox. So don't watch it, if anything important happens you will be notified, other than that they are going to start a race war out of anger, full scorched earth mode. Turn it off, be happy.

Hmmm we could probably joke about that all we wanted to, but you are probably right. The more media consumption we take in (collectively) the less informed (collectively) we seem to be and the more likely in fact, a race war would ensue, or a gender war, or an anti-gender war, or a war on pronouns that infringe upon free speech, or a war on pronouns on how they relate to the lgbtq community....Christ, I can't even keep up with the friggin abbreviations.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Am watching girls on beach in Bali . Far better than watching news .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

I told my mother the same thing this evening. I confess I was up all night watching CNN and FOX... after Hillary's speech I turned it off and I'm not going back for awhile. My mother was aghast! But they're marching in the streets! They're going to start rioting! I'm not watching it. Period. I'm done with MSM for awhile and I'm already feeling much less stressed!

new topics

top topics

join