It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillarys and the Media's Double Standards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yll to serious about this election. Trump won fair and square. He defeated 16 other people in the GOP. Remember when if you didn't vote for Obama you're Racist, but if you vote for Trump you're Racist? I do. Hillary was to confident. Everyone calls Trump a Egomaniac but she never held a press conference in 300 days. That seems like a massive ego to me. She kept on taking days off and letting Obama and Bill do all the hard work. She couldn't even Smile without it being in the Script telling her do so. Do you know what HRC wants to do? Neither do I or her staff. I watched the News every day and I have never seen her give a interview. Trump on the other hand gave thousands. She didn't go on channels that were hostile to her like Fox News who repeatedly asked her to come on she never did. Trump went on to all the News Channels when everyone was hostile to him. He even patched things up with Megan Kelly who he called a 2nd rate Journalist.Remember when Hillary said she was appalled at his disrespectful language towards women? But then goes and hires Jay Z for a free concert saying every swear/Racist word in the Book? I do. Remember when Hillary said she was appalled if Trump didn't concede the election results to her if she won? I do. Remember when the News Media for weeks pounced on him for weeks saying he was going to start a Revolution? I do. But then the Chosen Night arrives and what does Hillary Clinton do? She doesn't come out and give her supporters who waited till 4 in the morning a Speech. In my eyes thats a giant # you to the people who wanted to see her win. It showed her true colors.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Yes, but Trump over and over claimed its rigged, and a broken system!!!! Nobody on the Dem side made such ridiculous remarks!!!! ATSrs said it was a rigged election!!! Really???? Then why isn't Hilary President???? Because the system never was rigged, it is slightly broken,but far from rigged! Just another stupid comment Trump claimed was true for weeks!!!!

Yes he won fair and square, because the election was NOT RIGGED!!!!!

He proved that when things do not go his way (the polls) he will always point his finger, just like a big baby

edit on 9-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yes, but Trump over and over claimed its rigged, and a broken system!!!! Nobody on the Dem side made such ridiculous remarks!!!! ATSrs said it was a rigged election!!! Really???? Then why isn't Hilary President???? Because the system never was rigged, it is slightly broken,but far from rigged! Just another stupid comment Trump claimed was true for weeks!!!!

He proved that when things do not go his way (the polls) he will always point his finger, just like a big baby

It was Rigged for Bernie. I firmly Believe it. 2 DNC heads dont get fired for nothing.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Sorry to butt into the convo but here is some related info you may want to consider:

It was rigged

Also a research paper here on the rigged nomination
edit on 9-11-2016 by cubalilec because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Why am I hearing the left now cry "rigged"? I live in a very liberal town and visit NYC relatively often.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: kurthall

Why am I hearing the left now cry "rigged"? I live in a very liberal town and visit NYC relatively often.

It's pretty ironic actually.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

All of it is. The left yelled that Trump and his supporters are intolerant(clearly they haven't listened to him speak these past several weeks), but now look at them and their intolerance of him and the right. All these sore loser protests...their intolerance is amazing. They don't tolerate the most important thing, different opinions.

new topics

top topics

join